Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

Why is my Kid being taught platypus is ok ?

Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2015 9:50:25 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
It has come to my attention that children are taught that it is ok for a platypus to be a platypus.

Firstly, let's establish some "facts"

"The platypus (Ornithorhynchus anatinus) also known as the duck-billed platypus is a semiaquatic egg-laying mammal endemic to eastern Australia, including Tasmania. Together with the four species of echidna, it is one of the five extant species of monotremes, the only mammals that lay eggs instead of giving birth"

Did you get that last bit ? MAMMAL that LAYS EGGS.

Who the f*ck does this little f*cker think he is ? this just screams out "biological abnormality".

What a Godless little bastard, all this time we have being focusing on the gays when right under our noses this agent of Satan has being spitting in the face of natural law.

Well no longer, I hereby declare the Satanpuss an enemy of nature, contrary to all that is good and holy, a creature at it's very core in defiance of God all mighty, something that is "unnatural" a "perversion" of how mammals should be and lets not forget a "biological abnormality"

How can we teach our kids the evil of homosexuality when we can't even keep in check this little unnatural abomination.

Thanks Obama...........
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2015 2:06:13 PM
At 12/10/2015 9:50:25 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
It has come to my attention that children are taught that it is ok for a platypus to be a platypus.

"The platypus (Ornithorhynchus anatinus) also known as the duck-billed platypus is a semiaquatic egg-laying mammal endemic to eastern Australia, including Tasmania. Together with the four species of echidna, it is one of the five extant species of monotremes, the only mammals that lay eggs instead of giving birth"

Who the f*ck does this little f*cker think he is ? this just screams out "biological abnormality".

What a Godless little bastard, all this time we have being focusing on the gays when right under our noses this agent of Satan has being spitting in the face of natural law.

Well no longer, I hereby declare the Satanpuss an enemy of nature, contrary to all that is good and holy, a creature at it's very core in defiance of God all mighty, something that is "unnatural" a "perversion" of how mammals should be and lets not forget a "biological abnormality"

How can we teach our kids the evil of homosexuality when we can't even keep in check this little unnatural abomination.

Thanks Obama...........

roflmao this is hilarious
Tsar of DDO
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2015 4:10:38 PM
Your child must be really damaged from this.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2015 6:51:00 PM
Damn, take that s.o.b to court.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
THsea
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2015 7:52:15 AM
I came in here wanting to defend the platypus, then I remember the horror I felt seeing one when I was in Australia... Nightmares for literally WEEKS. Beady eyes, beaver like tails?! Webbed toes?!

It's natures perfect killing machine.
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2015 6:10:24 AM
Aside from that, it's also venomous. Males have a spur in their hind flippers that can pierce thick skin and inject the nasty goods. So keep your kids away, otherwise their minds will be contaminated with satanic ideas.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
SM2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2015 7:49:11 AM
That's a lie. Platypuses don't lay eggs. The Jews are trying to trick you, so they can steal your guns. Guns are the only thing between us and a repeat of 9/11.
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2015 9:18:31 AM
http://www.debate.org...
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2015 11:36:37 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Lets play spot the unnatrual biological abnormality.

https://www.google.com...

https://www.google.com...
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2015 11:38:19 PM

Thanks Obama...........

I can't PM you for whatever reason, so I'll ask right here.

Do you think you could vote for me in the election by writing and than bolding my name in this thread please? http://www.debate.org...
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 6:55:06 AM
Who is willing to side with what is right ?

Say no to the mammalian egg laying freak that is platypus.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 10:51:57 AM
At 12/12/2015 11:38:19 PM, Wylted wrote:

Thanks Obama...........

Do you think you could vote for me in the election by writing and than bolding my name in this thread please? http://www.debate.org...

That depends, what is your position on the platypus ?

Harmless curiously or satanic egg laying mammal spitting in the face of God almighty ?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 11:36:21 AM
At 12/13/2015 10:51:57 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 12/12/2015 11:38:19 PM, Wylted wrote:

Thanks Obama...........

That depends, what is your position on the platypus ?

Harmless curiously or satanic egg laying mammal spitting in the face of God almighty ?

Clearly Satanic. Duh!
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 6:33:28 AM

Thanks Obama...........

best . post. ever.
Tsar of DDO