Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

The moon is unnatural & immoral

Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2015 1:52:39 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Once again I bring you the truth the liberal media won't bring you, today lets talk about the celestial abomination that is the moon.

Firstly the moon lives on welfare, rather than produce it's own light it reflects the suns light, why doesn't it produce it's own light ? why does it need to steal from others ?

Secondly, it doesn't look right, to many creators. The sun is glorious and radiant, a clear sign of Gods holy creation, the moon is just a crater face, f*ck you crater face.

Thirdly, when do you mostly see the moon ? at night of course, but why does it wait for it to get dark ? cause it is up to something, what are you hiding moon ?

Don't give me this crap about how the moon is natural cause of the mere fact it exists in nature, by that logic we fling our feces at one another cause that happens in nature too.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
SM2
Posts: 546
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2015 10:05:48 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/17/2015 1:52:39 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
Once again I bring you the truth the liberal media won't bring you, today lets talk about the celestial abomination that is the moon.

Firstly the moon lives on welfare, rather than produce it's own light it reflects the suns light, why doesn't it produce it's own light ? why does it need to steal from others ?

Secondly, it doesn't look right, to many creators. The sun is glorious and radiant, a clear sign of Gods holy creation, the moon is just a crater face, f*ck you crater face.

Thirdly, when do you mostly see the moon ? at night of course, but why does it wait for it to get dark ? cause it is up to something, what are you hiding moon ?

Don't give me this crap about how the moon is natural cause of the mere fact it exists in nature, by that logic we fling our feces at one another cause that happens in nature too.

You forgot that the Moon is half white and half dark. That's criminal motive right there!
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,025
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2015 11:18:12 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/17/2015 1:52:39 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
Once again I bring you the truth the liberal media won't bring you, today lets talk about the celestial abomination that is the moon.

Firstly the moon lives on welfare, rather than produce it's own light it reflects the suns light, why doesn't it produce it's own light ? why does it need to steal from others ?

Secondly, it doesn't look right, to many creators. The sun is glorious and radiant, a clear sign of Gods holy creation, the moon is just a crater face, f*ck you crater face.

Thirdly, when do you mostly see the moon ? at night of course, but why does it wait for it to get dark ? cause it is up to something, what are you hiding moon ?

Don't give me this crap about how the moon is natural cause of the mere fact it exists in nature, by that logic we fling our feces at one another cause that happens in nature too.

Dude, the moon is a lie. It's hollow and used as an observatory by the Galactic Federation. Get your facts straight.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2015 11:23:25 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/17/2015 11:18:12 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

The moon should rot in Hell! Or burn in the hot area around the sun
http://starecat.com...!
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,025
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2015 3:25:19 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/17/2015 11:23:25 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 12/17/2015 11:18:12 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

The moon should rot in Hell! Or burn in the hot area around the sun
http://starecat.com...!

Lmao, that image is great.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2015 1:33:19 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/18/2015 3:25:19 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 12/17/2015 11:23:25 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 12/17/2015 11:18:12 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

The moon should rot in Hell! Or burn in the hot area around the sun
http://starecat.com...!

Lmao, that image is great.

Like you bb <3
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.