Total Posts:23|Showing Posts:1-23
Jump to topic:

What kind of person do you think I am?

Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 7:31:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2015 6:55:21 PM, stargate wrote:
I wonder what people will say.

I don't know who you are, but based on your avatar and username, I'm guessing you're pretty legit. 8/10 would friend.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
stargate
Posts: 506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 7:36:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2015 7:31:15 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 12/21/2015 6:55:21 PM, stargate wrote:
I wonder what people will say.

I don't know who you are, but based on your avatar and username, I'm guessing you're pretty legit. 8/10 would friend.

You are must likely correct.
Rosalie
Posts: 5,070
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 8:00:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2015 6:55:21 PM, stargate wrote:
I wonder what people will say.

You're a living type of person.
I'm the press conference, you're a conversation.

"I hate f@ggots"-Zaroette
stargate
Posts: 506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 8:12:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2015 8:00:14 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 12/21/2015 6:55:21 PM, stargate wrote:
I wonder what people will say.

You're a living type of person.

Xd
sadolite
Posts: 9,678
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 12:15:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2015 4:15:15 PM, stargate wrote:
At 12/22/2015 1:14:50 AM, sadolite wrote:
Don't know you never met you, To give an opinion would be irresponsible.

maybe

There is no maybe about it. To give an opinion about someone you know nothing about is irresponsible and potentially dangerous to you and the person you are labeling with your opinion.
ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 5:56:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2015 6:55:21 PM, stargate wrote:
I wonder what people will say.

I don't think of you.
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
dylancatlow
Posts: 13,553
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 5:57:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2015 5:56:21 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 12/21/2015 6:55:21 PM, stargate wrote:
I wonder what people will say.

I don't think of you.

Taken directly from Ayn Rand. You can fool them, but you cannot fool me.
thett3
Posts: 15,511
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 5:57:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
attention whore
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 6:03:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2015 5:57:33 AM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 12/23/2015 5:56:21 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 12/21/2015 6:55:21 PM, stargate wrote:
I wonder what people will say.

I don't think of you.

Taken directly from Ayn Rand. You can fool them, but you cannot fool me.

You are obsessed with me
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
dylancatlow
Posts: 13,553
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 6:09:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2015 6:03:24 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 12/23/2015 5:57:33 AM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 12/23/2015 5:56:21 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 12/21/2015 6:55:21 PM, stargate wrote:
I wonder what people will say.

I don't think of you.

Taken directly from Ayn Rand. You can fool them, but you cannot fool me.

You are obsessed with me

What's there not to be obsessed with?
ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 6:10:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2015 6:09:25 AM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 12/23/2015 6:03:24 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 12/23/2015 5:57:33 AM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 12/23/2015 5:56:21 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 12/21/2015 6:55:21 PM, stargate wrote:
I wonder what people will say.

I don't think of you.

Taken directly from Ayn Rand. You can fool them, but you cannot fool me.

You are obsessed with me

What's there not to be obsessed with?

Reported for sexual harassment
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
dylancatlow
Posts: 13,553
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 6:14:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2015 6:10:08 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 12/23/2015 6:09:25 AM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 12/23/2015 6:03:24 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 12/23/2015 5:57:33 AM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 12/23/2015 5:56:21 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 12/21/2015 6:55:21 PM, stargate wrote:
I wonder what people will say.

I don't think of you.

Taken directly from Ayn Rand. You can fool them, but you cannot fool me.

You are obsessed with me

What's there not to be obsessed with?

Reported for sexual harassment

I see you're going the "playing hard to get" route. Well, we'll just have to see how that plays out.
BlueDreams
Posts: 223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 6:36:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The question makes me think you're insecure, but that's just a single piece of evidence and I don't know you fully enough to make that judgment.
stargate
Posts: 506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 8:51:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2015 6:36:31 AM, BlueDreams wrote:
The question makes me think you're insecure, but that's just a single piece of evidence and I don't know you fully enough to make that judgment.

Fair enough, though that is incorrect.