Jump to topic:

I've Been Gone For a Year AMA

RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 1:32:34 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Ladies and gentlemen, I've left the nest and ventured into the outside world so that you don't have to. I've since returned with the knowledge I've gained from my travels. Ask me stuff about things here.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 1:33:34 AM
At 12/27/2015 1:32:34 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen, I've left the nest and ventured into the outside world so that you don't have to. I've since returned with the knowledge I've gained from my travels. Ask me stuff about things here.

Welcome back!

How's it goin?
Debate.org Moderator
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 1:34:21 AM

Hmmm....this may be too personal but whats your faviorte color?
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 1:35:02 AM
At 12/27/2015 1:33:34 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

Welcome back!

How's it goin?

It certainly is.
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 1:36:39 AM
At 12/27/2015 1:34:21 AM, Rosalie wrote:

That's really more of a 3rd-date kind of thing to share, but I guess I'll make an exception for you.

It's purple.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 1:38:14 AM
At 12/27/2015 1:36:39 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:

That's really more of a 3rd-date kind of thing to share, but I guess I'll make an exception for you.

It's purple.

I feel so special ^.^

Mine too!
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 1:58:06 AM

What are girls like?
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 2:02:57 AM
At 12/27/2015 1:58:06 AM, Wylted wrote:

What are girls like?

Tbh, girls are a scam. Don't get pulled in by these succubi if you can help it. Stay strong, my friend. Greatness awaits you if you remain virtuous.
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 2:04:34 AM
At 12/27/2015 1:38:14 AM, Rosalie wrote:

It's purple.

I feel so special ^.^

Mine too!

You don't have to make up similarities between us in order to get me to like you, Rosalie. We're already past that.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 2:07:00 AM
At 12/27/2015 2:04:34 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 12/27/2015 1:38:14 AM, Rosalie wrote:

It's purple.

I feel so special ^.^

Mine too!

You don't have to make up similarities between us in order to get me to like you, Rosalie. We're already past that.

True :)

mc9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 2:35:43 AM

Honest opinion of me?

Political ideology?

Economic system?

Would you rather live in an a anarchist or totalitarian world?
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 2:46:03 AM
At 12/27/2015 2:35:43 AM, mc9 wrote:

Honest opinion of me?

Political ideology?

Economic system?

Would you rather live in an a anarchist or totalitarian world?

I have no idea who you are.

alt-right

capitalism

Totalitarian can mean a lot of things. I'd take Franco's Spain over anarchy, but anarchy over Stalin's Russia.
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 4:15:50 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, I've left the nest and ventured into the outside world so that you don't have to. I've since returned with the knowledge I've gained from my travels. Ask me stuff about things

How are the visuals irl
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 4:54:06 AM

1. Have you ever played mafia? If not, why not?

2. What is your dream profession, regardless of the current feasibility?

3. What is your favorite childhood memory?

4. If you could send a 3-word message back in time to yourself, what would the message be and to what point in your past would you send it?

5. If you could have one super power, what would it be?

6. What are 3 qualities you value in a significant other? What are three deal-breakers?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 5:20:13 AM
At 12/27/2015 4:15:50 AM, Cermank wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen, I've left the nest and ventured into the outside world so that you don't have to. I've since returned with the knowledge I've gained from my travels. Ask me stuff about things

How are the visuals irl

Pretty solid. My cpu can't even handle the graphics at max-settings. I had to either upgrade my hardware or settle for fuzzy-gameplay.
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 5:57:18 AM
At 12/27/2015 4:54:06 AM, Maikuru wrote:

4. If you could send a 3-word message back in time to yourself, what would the message be and to what point in your past would you send it?

6. What are 3 qualities you value in a significant other? What are three deal-breakers?

1. No. I don't know how.

2. Either a lawyer or owning my own gym.

3. Don't have one. It was all pretty good I guess.

4. Hmm. I'd rather not say.

5. Super Strength

6. High IQ/Athletic/Strong-willed
Deal Breakers would be the opposite of these.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 5:58:21 AM
At 12/27/2015 5:57:18 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:

1. No. I don't know how.

5. Super Strength

I thought you already had this, as well as super rapping speed?

- lamerde

RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 6:04:06 AM
At 12/27/2015 5:58:21 AM, Maikuru wrote:
At 12/27/2015 5:57:18 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:

1. No. I don't know how.

5. Super Strength

I thought you already had this, as well as super rapping speed?

Super strength is a somewhat relative power. As strong as Captain America is, he might as well be just another guy compared to Superman.

As for the rapping, I haven't tapped into the speedforce in a while. I hope it's like riding a bike...
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 6:19:54 AM
At 12/27/2015 6:04:06 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:

Super strength is a somewhat relative power. As strong as Captain America is, he might as well be just another guy compared to Superman.

As for the rapping, I haven't tapped into the speedforce in a while. I hope it's like riding a bike...

So what got you into the strength game anyway? Also, is it lifting or body building? Or am I getting the terminology wrong here?
- lamerde

RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 6:23:57 AM
At 12/27/2015 6:19:54 AM, Maikuru wrote:

So what got you into the strength game anyway? Also, is it lifting or body building? Or am I getting the terminology wrong here?

I've always been strong. It was my greatest asset in wrestling, so it was inevitable that I'd continue lifting and after I started training with my local powerlifting team, I started competing. I don't do bodybuilding. I don't really think there's a point in doing bodybuilding unless you're taking drugs, because it's very hard to keep your hormone levels healthy at super low levels of bodyfat without injecting said hormones exogenously.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 6:27:13 AM
At 12/27/2015 6:23:57 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:

I've always been strong. It was my greatest asset in wrestling, so it was inevitable that I'd continue lifting and after I started training with my local powerlifting team, I started competing. I don't do bodybuilding. I don't really think there's a point in doing bodybuilding unless you're taking drugs, because it's very hard to keep your hormone levels healthy at super low levels of bodyfat without injecting said hormones exogenously.

Your hobbies seem pretty diverse, though. If I recall correctly, you play an instrument or two? Are these diverse interests part of a certain mentality on your part? Are you the kind of guy who has things come naturally to them?
- lamerde

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 6:29:41 AM
Now that you've seen all the drama the past few days, aren't you glad you left?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 6:41:02 AM
At 12/27/2015 6:27:13 AM, Maikuru wrote:
At 12/27/2015 6:23:57 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:

Your hobbies seem pretty diverse, though. If I recall correctly, you play an instrument or two? Are these diverse interests part of a certain mentality on your part? Are you the kind of guy who has things come naturally to them?

I'm sure the musical talent was just genetic. My grandfather and my uncle were both naturally good at percussion, and I picked up on it pretty quick, too.

I don't know if it's that things come naturally to me, or if it's just that the things I take interest in coincidentally feed well into the next thing I take interest in. For example, powerlifting came easily to me because I had already gotten strong through years of wrestling. Dance came easily to me because I already had a good sense of rhythm (drumming) and a good sense of kinetic awareness (wrestling), and now that I've picked up boxing, I'm getting good at that quickly too because I've already built up explosive strength (powerlifting) and the footwork comes easy because it's simpler than what I had to do in dance. The art skill is probably also just genetic from my dad's side. He was a really good artist, and my sister is an artist as her profession.

There is definitely an element of mentality, though. I remember as a kid often thinking to myself that I have to be better than all my ancestors, going all the way back to the antiquity of man, in every way possible. It's not enough for me to be the strongest in my family line, I also have to be the smartest, the most talented, the most successful, etc. There can be no way in which I am an evolutionary step backwards.
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 6:44:22 AM
At 12/27/2015 6:29:41 AM, thett3 wrote:
Now that you've seen all the drama the past few days, aren't you glad you left?

Lol. Was this just an especially dramatic week, or is this the new norm? I guess DDO has always been a drama-farm though.