Sexual experiments

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2015 7:29:15 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/28/2015 6:57:02 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
Are you for serious sexual experiments? Do you do any sexual experiments?

Yep, I sometimes see what I can get away with. Like I'll tell a girl to pretend to be a dead body or something after we start going at it. Or I tell her I'm going to pretend she's my father.

You'd be surprised at the type of freak you can pretend to be, before a girl kicks you out of their bed
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2015 7:32:14 PM
I tell them something that is a serious boundry cross like "your butt looks big in this light," then pretend they are a bull, and see if I can then hang on for the full 8 seconds
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2015 9:37:39 PM
At 12/28/2015 7:32:14 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
I tell them something that is a serious boundry cross like "your butt looks big in this light," then pretend they are a bull, and see if I can then hang on for the full 8 seconds

Yeah, about all of those terrible, rape-condoning Muslims...
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -