Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

New Account

XLAV
Posts: 14,344
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2015 1:09:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Don't forget to create a new Facebook account too.
Baby, you're the highlight of my lowlife

Favorite Debate:
Muhammad Drawing Contest
http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Posts: 24,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2015 1:52:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/30/2015 12:52:10 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I am planning to use a new account at February because I am going to Paris. Please know and remember me though. Thanks!

Definitely don't want to use the same account on vacation, or when moving.
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2015 1:53:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/30/2015 1:52:50 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/30/2015 12:52:10 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I am planning to use a new account at February because I am going to Paris. Please know and remember me though. Thanks!

Definitely don't want to use the same account on vacation, or when moving.

Yup. But I will tell I am Fire_wings.
Wylted
Posts: 24,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2015 4:11:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/30/2015 1:53:47 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 12/30/2015 1:52:50 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/30/2015 12:52:10 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I am planning to use a new account at February because I am going to Paris. Please know and remember me though. Thanks!

Definitely don't want to use the same account on vacation, or when moving.

Yup. But I will tell I am Fire_wings.

Is there a reason why you can't just keep the same account. I'm currently in Florida on vacation, and my accoubt works fine
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 1:30:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/30/2015 4:11:58 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/30/2015 1:53:47 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 12/30/2015 1:52:50 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/30/2015 12:52:10 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I am planning to use a new account at February because I am going to Paris. Please know and remember me though. Thanks!

Definitely don't want to use the same account on vacation, or when moving.

Yup. But I will tell I am Fire_wings.

Is there a reason why you can't just keep the same account. I'm currently in Florida on vacation, and my accoubt works fine

No reason.
lannan13
Posts: 23,828
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 1:54:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/30/2015 12:52:10 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I am planning to use a new account at February because I am going to Paris. Please know and remember me though. Thanks!

Just get a VPN that says you're in the US. I do that all the time.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 4:03:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/31/2015 1:54:43 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/30/2015 12:52:10 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I am planning to use a new account at February because I am going to Paris. Please know and remember me though. Thanks!

Just get a VPN that says you're in the US. I do that all the time.

What is that?
lannan13
Posts: 23,828
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 4:19:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/31/2015 4:03:18 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 12/31/2015 1:54:43 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/30/2015 12:52:10 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I am planning to use a new account at February because I am going to Paris. Please know and remember me though. Thanks!

Just get a VPN that says you're in the US. I do that all the time.

What is that?

IT's an encryption.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker