Jump to topic:

5000th Post! AMA~ ;) Party Thread

Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 4:53:28 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
This is my 5000th post, and it's a milestone. It's meaningful to me in a deep way in that it is figurative of the fact that I have posted to DDO five thousand times. This seemingly superfluous metaphor is what a modern art critic would spend the rest of his days pondering, if given the chance.

To celebrate, I will reveal my true identity. I am the batman. Ask me anything :)
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 5:09:45 AM
How did you hide your battyness from us for so long? :p
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 6:17:24 AM
At 12/31/2015 5:09:45 AM, SolonKR wrote:
How did you hide your battyness from us for so long? :p

<3 I couldn't have done it without you my love. ;)
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 6:21:39 AM
At 12/31/2015 4:53:28 AM, Smithereens wrote:
This is my 5000th post, and it's a milestone. It's meaningful to me in a deep way in that it is figurative of the fact that I have posted to DDO five thousand times. This seemingly superfluous metaphor is what a modern art critic would spend the rest of his days pondering, if given the chance.

To celebrate, I will reveal my true identity. I am the batman. Ask me anything :)

Why is your username Smithereens?
Favorite color, season, dessert, mode of transportation, and attire?
Can you whistle, roll your tongue, or wiggle your ears?
What's one thing you'd like everyone to know?
Favorite role in mafia?
If you could pick any historical figure to meet, who would it be and why?
Dark, milk, or white chocolate?
Dogs or cats?
Favorite anime character and why?
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 6:22:24 AM
And congrats, btw :D
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 6:28:00 AM
I think the most important question is: when will you ever hop on a Hangout?
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 6:37:32 AM
At 12/31/2015 6:21:39 AM, Sapphique wrote:

My sirname is Smith. It just happened >.<

Colour: Blue
Season: Autumn
Dessert: Pavlova
Mode Of transport: Bike
Attire: Nothing when alone, jeans and tee when not ;)

I can do all three! :D

I have a turtle named Leo. I used to make him swim and he loved it. Now he's an antisocial turtle who doesn't leave his pond :(

Favorite role in mafia?
Tailor >:)

Oohw tought one :O I think I'd like to meet Neiztche when he was a child, so I could... 'assist' him with his nihilism :P

White~! I love white chocolate :)

Dogs or cats?
Dogs. My partner likes cats but I'm allergic. They also kill tonnes of native species O.o and they don't play with you!! >:(

Lelouche Vi Britannia. He waged war and reformed the entire world to make it a gentler place for his sister. What a great brother!! <3
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 6:38:35 AM
At 12/31/2015 6:28:00 AM, SolonKR wrote:
I think the most important question is: when will you ever hop on a Hangout?

I already have. I learnt that my connection can't handle that sh1t, so I'm going to wait for the NBN before I try again :)
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 6:40:00 AM
So, like, are you Aussies aware that you're standing upside down, or is it like a "fish don't see water" type of situation?
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 6:45:29 AM
Do you wuv me?
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 6:57:27 AM
At 12/31/2015 6:37:32 AM, Smithereens wrote:

Lol. Not because you like explosions?
Me too!
Me too!
Never had it.
Haven't ridden my bike in a while...maybe when it's spring
...Okay lol
Me too! :P
I have a turtle named Leo. I used to make him swim and he loved it. Now he's an antisocial turtle who doesn't leave his pond :(
Aww, cute. Does he play with you?
Favorite role in mafia?
You're not saying that just to spite me, are you? >.<
Oohw tought one :O I think I'd like to meet Neiztche when he was a child, so I could... 'assist' him with his nihilism :P
Interesting. What manner of "assistance"?
I personally love dark chocolate. White chocolate is too sweet.
Dogs or cats?
Dogs. My partner likes cats but I'm allergic. They also kill tonnes of native species O.o and they don't play with you!! >:(
What native species? And yes they do play. But I guess it just depends on the cat. My friend has one and he's the cutest thing ever.
Lelouche Vi Britannia. He waged war and reformed the entire world to make it a gentler place for his sister. What a great brother!! <3
I like him a lot too. You can probably tell from my sig ;P

Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 12:24:38 PM
At 12/31/2015 6:40:00 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
So, like, are you Aussies aware that you're standing upside down, or is it like a "fish don't see water" type of situation?

Our world map looks like this:
http://www.odt.org...

It has puzzled us for the past 3 centuries how everyone could cope living the way they are.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 12:44:38 PM
At 12/31/2015 12:26:18 PM, Smithereens wrote:
At 12/31/2015 6:45:29 AM, Rosalie wrote:
Do you wuv me?

I wuv you! Do you wuv me?? O.o or am I a bad person? *^*

Aproxamat How many post did you wish you did not post when u wake up in the morning. I'm only 150 posts old and at least 10 I wish I did not post. I post and 1 day later I don't want to get on the site because of that ridiculous post I made last night. Like the 1 I might of directed to you once. In my 2 or so months on here, i can see knowledgeable people, and You seem smarts as a mutha Fuker. I'm sure one day I'll see you slip up or say something that I strongly disbelieve in, until then batman . Congrats
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 12:54:46 PM
At 12/31/2015 12:44:38 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 12/31/2015 12:26:18 PM, Smithereens wrote:
At 12/31/2015 6:45:29 AM, Rosalie wrote:
Do you wuv me?

I wuv you! Do you wuv me?? O.o or am I a bad person? *^*

Aproxamat How many post did you wish you did not post when u wake up in the morning. I'm only 150 posts old and at least 10 I wish I did not post. I post and 1 day later I don't want to get on the site because of that ridiculous post I made last night. Like the 1 I might of directed to you once. In my 2 or so months on here, i can see knowledgeable people, and You seem smarts as a mutha Fuker. I'm sure one day I'll see you slip up or say something that I strongly disbelieve in, until then batman . Congrats

I sense a deep ocean in this post. A tug of tide stronger than the compel of love. Or else I'm overthinking it. >.>
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 1:11:15 PM
At 12/31/2015 6:57:27 AM, Sapphique wrote:
At 12/31/2015 6:37:32 AM, Smithereens wrote:

Lol. Not because you like explosions?
I used to absolutely adore explosions irl and the science behind them. Lately, due to the risk of people getting the wrong idea, I've buried my interests in them and am curbing my curiosity.... for the greater good ;)
Me too!
Great minds.. think like me!! :D
Me too!
Wow we really are alike :3 what compels you to love the best season of the year?!
Never had it.
I think it's popular mainly down under.
Haven't ridden my bike in a while...maybe when it's spring
Oh that's right! You're in Winter atm you lucky thing >.< I love to bike in winter :P
...Okay lol
Oh, I guess that's not normal for everyone then?? :P
Me too! :P
And you have perfect pitch to top it off! ;)
Aww, cute. Does he play with you?
He used to o.o Now he doesn't even wanna see me :(
Favorite role in mafia?
You're not saying that just to spite me, are you? >.<
I put it in because I love it so much. To balance that game I made it naive, but a real tailor would have hurt for real ;)
Interesting. What manner of "assistance"?
I would drown him in a bird bath and then tie his shoelaces together in really convoluted knots. And then I'd open all his doors and cupboards part ways before setting fire to his house with his family still inside. That's how I'd end nihilism before it begins ;)
I personally love dark chocolate. White chocolate is too sweet.
You have strong taste. I like dark chocolate as much as all chocolates, but white stands out because it tastes more milky :)
Dogs or cats?
What native species? And yes they do play. But I guess it just depends on the cat. My friend has one and he's the cutest thing ever.
Birds. They kill birds. Sure they are cute, but what if that's what they want you to think?? D:
I like him a lot too. You can probably tell from my sig ;P
Your sig. When I first read that I had to take a seat. It's really quite something :O
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 2:53:10 PM
congrats.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 3:13:31 PM
At 12/31/2015 1:11:15 PM, Smithereens wrote:
I used to absolutely adore explosions irl and the science behind them. Lately, due to the risk of people getting the wrong idea, I've buried my interests in them and am curbing my curiosity.... for the greater good ;)
What science behind them? What kind of explosions?
Great minds.. think like me!! :D
Lol
Wow we really are alike :3 what compels you to love the best season of the year?!
Mine actually used to be winter, but now it's autumn because the weather's perfect (you get some really stunning blue skies), the air's crisp and cool, and obviously the leaves are just beautiful.
I think it's popular mainly down under.
Ah, okay. Looks yummy from google images :D
Oh that's right! You're in Winter atm you lucky thing >.< I love to bike in winter :P
In winter? Isn't there snow and all that? Do you guys get snow at all?
Oh, I guess that's not normal for everyone then?? :P
Lol...normally I think even when alone people tend to have clothes on...
And you have perfect pitch to top it off! ;)
Which is funny because none of my close relatives have it, as far as I know.
He used to o.o Now he doesn't even wanna see me :(
Is he just getting old or something, maybe?
I put it in because I love it so much. To balance that game I made it naive, but a real tailor would have hurt for real ;)
Yes, true. It's pretty powerful.
I would drown him in a bird bath and then tie his shoelaces together in really convoluted knots. And then I'd open all his doors and cupboards part ways before setting fire to his house with his family still inside. That's how I'd end nihilism before it begins ;)
=O Who's your favorite philosopher?
You have strong taste. I like dark chocolate as much as all chocolates, but white stands out because it tastes more milky :)
Eh, I'll still stick with dark chocolate lol. Favorite non-chocolate candy?
Birds. They kill birds. Sure they are cute, but what if that's what they want you to think?? D:
I love birds <3 I had a really sweet parakeet but then he died. But I like cats and dogs about equally now. If I got a dog it'd probably be a Pomeranian. They have the most endearing faces ^.^
Your sig. When I first read that I had to take a seat. It's really quite something :O
Yeah, it's probably my favorite quote from the entire anime.