Total Posts:35|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

What political ideology do you think I am?

UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,883
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 8:07:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Con to Socialism?! That means you area rightist counter revolutionary! https://en.wikipedia.org...

What would Papa Mao think if he saw you here?! Thwarting the plans of the the revolution!

This thread has been reported for counter revolutionary thought!

REMOLD YOUR IDEOLOGY!

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

SMASH THE FOUR OLDS!


http://www.shanghartgallery.com...

http://chineseposters.net...

http://triplehelixblog.com...
Debate.org Moderator
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,883
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 8:12:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I recommend you read this book to remove any counter-revolutionary thouhgt: http://www.goodreads.com...

I also recommend you watch this glorious revolutionary orchestra: https://www.youtube.com...
Debate.org Moderator
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 8:13:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/1/2016 9:44:41 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Based on my Big Issues, what political ideology do you think I am?

Con to Socialism (which indicates right-wing), and almost everything is from a libertarian POV, so I would say anarchist.
"...feminazis, my favorite number..." ~PeterSmith

"Add that to the Bible, I guess." ~Max

"Isn't everything on this site my arbitrary whim?" ~Max

"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 8:15:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/1/2016 9:44:41 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Based on my Big Issues, what political ideology do you think I am?

http://www.politicalcompass.org...
https://www.politicalcompass.org...
"...feminazis, my favorite number..." ~PeterSmith

"Add that to the Bible, I guess." ~Max

"Isn't everything on this site my arbitrary whim?" ~Max

"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
sadolite
Posts: 9,155
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 8:25:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/1/2016 9:44:41 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Based on my Big Issues, what political ideology do you think I am?

It doesn't matter to me as long as your ideologies agenda is "To change the world"
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 8:30:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/2/2016 8:28:56 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 1/2/2016 8:15:00 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/1/2016 9:44:41 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Based on my Big Issues, what political ideology do you think I am?

http://www.politicalcompass.org...
https://www.politicalcompass.org...

https://www.politicalcompass.org...

You are an anarchist.
"...feminazis, my favorite number..." ~PeterSmith

"Add that to the Bible, I guess." ~Max

"Isn't everything on this site my arbitrary whim?" ~Max

"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 8:30:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Looks like I hit it on the nose.
"...feminazis, my favorite number..." ~PeterSmith

"Add that to the Bible, I guess." ~Max

"Isn't everything on this site my arbitrary whim?" ~Max

"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,573
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 8:31:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/2/2016 8:30:10 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/2/2016 8:28:56 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 1/2/2016 8:15:00 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/1/2016 9:44:41 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Based on my Big Issues, what political ideology do you think I am?

http://www.politicalcompass.org...
https://www.politicalcompass.org...

https://www.politicalcompass.org...

You are an anarchist.

Wouldn't Anarchist be far right? I'm pretty sure I'm not an Anarchist.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 8:32:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/2/2016 8:31:25 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 1/2/2016 8:30:10 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/2/2016 8:28:56 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 1/2/2016 8:15:00 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/1/2016 9:44:41 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Based on my Big Issues, what political ideology do you think I am?

http://www.politicalcompass.org...
https://www.politicalcompass.org...

https://www.politicalcompass.org...

You are an anarchist.

Wouldn't Anarchist be far right? I'm pretty sure I'm not an Anarchist.

No. Anarchist is an extreme libertarian. It isn't necessarily far right.
"...feminazis, my favorite number..." ~PeterSmith

"Add that to the Bible, I guess." ~Max

"Isn't everything on this site my arbitrary whim?" ~Max

"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,960
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 8:54:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/2/2016 8:52:33 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 1/2/2016 8:33:32 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
A pragmatic left-leaning libertarian.

What does that mean?

Like a watered down, less ideological Chomsky.
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 5:13:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/2/2016 8:54:08 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 1/2/2016 8:52:33 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 1/2/2016 8:33:32 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
A pragmatic left-leaning libertarian.

What does that mean?

Like a watered down, less ideological Chomsky.

Ew.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,794
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 5:32:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/2/2016 8:31:25 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 1/2/2016 8:30:10 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/2/2016 8:28:56 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 1/2/2016 8:15:00 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/1/2016 9:44:41 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Based on my Big Issues, what political ideology do you think I am?

http://www.politicalcompass.org...
https://www.politicalcompass.org...

https://www.politicalcompass.org...

You are an anarchist.

Wouldn't Anarchist be far right? I'm pretty sure I'm not an Anarchist.

http://www.candidatex.us...
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,452
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 6:06:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Without looking at your big issues, I'd say centre-right libertarian.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,960
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 7:20:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/4/2016 5:13:05 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/2/2016 8:54:08 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 1/2/2016 8:52:33 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 1/2/2016 8:33:32 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
A pragmatic left-leaning libertarian.

What does that mean?

Like a watered down, less ideological Chomsky.

Ew.

lol
Wylted
Posts: 22,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 10:44:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/1/2016 9:44:41 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Based on my Big Issues, what political ideology do you think I am?

You are slightly over 60% Republican. You agree with me on about just over 60% of things
Wylted
Posts: 22,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 10:46:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/2/2016 8:54:08 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 1/2/2016 8:52:33 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 1/2/2016 8:33:32 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
A pragmatic left-leaning libertarian.

What does that mean?

Like a watered down, less ideological Chomsky.

Sick burn bro
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,573
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 12:20:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/4/2016 10:44:51 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/1/2016 9:44:41 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Based on my Big Issues, what political ideology do you think I am?

You are slightly over 60% Republican. You agree with me on about just over 60% of things

You are not really a mainstream Republican. Republicans support the WOT, and are against drug legalization. Closest you are would be near the libertarian side, like Rand Paul.
Wylted
Posts: 22,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 12:22:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/4/2016 12:20:36 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 1/4/2016 10:44:51 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/1/2016 9:44:41 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Based on my Big Issues, what political ideology do you think I am?

You are slightly over 60% Republican. You agree with me on about just over 60% of things

You are not really a mainstream Republican. Republicans support the WOT, and are against drug legalization. Closest you are would be near the libertarian side, like Rand Paul.

What is the WOT?

The Republican Party is ours now. The Neocons are old news. We could've went with Democratic Party as well, but there is no excuse for how naive those people are.
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,573
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 12:23:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/4/2016 12:22:55 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/4/2016 12:20:36 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 1/4/2016 10:44:51 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/1/2016 9:44:41 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Based on my Big Issues, what political ideology do you think I am?

You are slightly over 60% Republican. You agree with me on about just over 60% of things

You are not really a mainstream Republican. Republicans support the WOT, and are against drug legalization. Closest you are would be near the libertarian side, like Rand Paul.

What is the WOT?

The Republican Party is ours now. The Neocons are old news. We could've went with Democratic Party as well, but there is no excuse for how naive those people are.

War on Terror

Not really, otherwise Rand Paul wouldn't have went from 12% of support (to actually leading in some polls) to like 2%.
Wylted
Posts: 22,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 12:26:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/4/2016 12:23:58 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 1/4/2016 12:22:55 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/4/2016 12:20:36 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 1/4/2016 10:44:51 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/1/2016 9:44:41 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Based on my Big Issues, what political ideology do you think I am?

You are slightly over 60% Republican. You agree with me on about just over 60% of things

You are not really a mainstream Republican. Republicans support the WOT, and are against drug legalization. Closest you are would be near the libertarian side, like Rand Paul.

What is the WOT?

The Republican Party is ours now. The Neocons are old news. We could've went with Democratic Party as well, but there is no excuse for how naive those people are.

War on Terror

Not really, otherwise Rand Paul wouldn't have went from 12% of support (to actually leading in some polls) to like 2%.

Those people jumped on Ted Cruz's wagon, because they saw a candidate that shared a lot of their views who stood a chance of winning.
Robkwoods
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 2:27:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/4/2016 12:20:36 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 1/4/2016 10:44:51 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/1/2016 9:44:41 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Based on my Big Issues, what political ideology do you think I am?

You are slightly over 60% Republican. You agree with me on about just over 60% of things

You are not really a mainstream Republican. Republicans support the WOT, and are against drug legalization. Closest you are would be near the libertarian side, like Rand Paul.

I think most across the spectrum support WOT, or more specifically war on people who do bad things regardless of their race, creed, or nationality.

I think most conservatives would allow drug use if there were no welfare state.
Robkwoods
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 2:36:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/1/2016 9:44:41 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Based on my Big Issues, what political ideology do you think I am?

Wow you are quite the mixed bag. Con on Socialism, Minimum Wage, and Affirmative Action, ok that makes sense. You are Pro on Welfare, National Healthcare, redistribution and Capitalism, hmmmm.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 4:43:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/1/2016 9:44:41 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Based on my Big Issues, what political ideology do you think I am?

82.5 17.95 split with me, and most people on this forum would call me very liberal, so...
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,452
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 4:47:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/4/2016 12:26:46 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/4/2016 12:23:58 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 1/4/2016 12:22:55 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/4/2016 12:20:36 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 1/4/2016 10:44:51 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/1/2016 9:44:41 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Based on my Big Issues, what political ideology do you think I am?

You are slightly over 60% Republican. You agree with me on about just over 60% of things

You are not really a mainstream Republican. Republicans support the WOT, and are against drug legalization. Closest you are would be near the libertarian side, like Rand Paul.

What is the WOT?

The Republican Party is ours now. The Neocons are old news. We could've went with Democratic Party as well, but there is no excuse for how naive those people are.

War on Terror

Not really, otherwise Rand Paul wouldn't have went from 12% of support (to actually leading in some polls) to like 2%.

Those people jumped on Ted Cruz's wagon, because they saw a candidate that shared a lot of their views who stood a chance of winning.

Cruz is absolutely nothing like Paul.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,573
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 4:59:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/4/2016 4:43:53 PM, TBR wrote:
At 1/1/2016 9:44:41 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Based on my Big Issues, what political ideology do you think I am?

82.5 17.95 split with me, and most people on this forum would call me very liberal, so...

You haven't filled in a lot of issues, so it's hard to tell. You should fill in more of them.