Jump to topic:

Do or Not Do

VietTurtle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 11:05:33 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
I am now faced , with two issues . First off I am a ISTJ . I am a highly logical and analytical person. I am also a person who Lives by cause and effect, that the slightest word or interaction with some one can have life altering effects . I hold my self account able for those butterlys i personally cause.

Issue Number One : X person who is my Boss, That i am not close to . Recently announced that they are getting married . Y person that is marrying X person, I met them briefly, instantly hit my douche radar - To be more specific my 6th Sense, Which can be positive or negative, more of a aura, a instinctual feeling. Note that it has not been wrong to date, nor am i wrong That often. Should i say or do anything about this. My Logical instincts are not kicking in, Nor are my actual instincts or my body telling me to just do it and be dammed what butterflys i cause.

Issue number Two: There is a girl im slightly crushing on at work, , But just a few days ago i realized , That i dont like like her, That its more instinctual and protective, I have developed a soft spot for her, I want to protect her, help her maybe even guide her , But The logical side of me says she has not ready for it yet, There are also no instincts saying dammed the butterfly s and just do it. Theres nothing telling me to cause butterflys or not to. Its a gray area for me . So Far when i had these issues I usually caused them or didn't cause them or when my gut told me to cause them, i caused them.
Majority of the people i bump into in life do not project a aura or interact with my 6th sense , Its less then 5 % , So Helpful advice will be appreciated , Any valid point in context that i have not already considered will be taken and Heavily considered
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2016 3:12:21 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/2/2016 11:05:33 PM, VietTurtle wrote:
I am now faced , with two issues . First off I am a ISTJ . I am a highly logical and analytical person. I am also a person who Lives by cause and effect, that the slightest word or interaction with some one can have life altering effects . I hold my self account able for those butterlys i personally cause.

Issue Number One : X person who is my Boss, That i am not close to . Recently announced that they are getting married . Y person that is marrying X person, I met them briefly, instantly hit my douche radar - To be more specific my 6th Sense, Which can be positive or negative, more of a aura, a instinctual feeling. Note that it has not been wrong to date, nor am i wrong That often. Should i say or do anything about this. My Logical instincts are not kicking in, Nor are my actual instincts or my body telling me to just do it and be dammed what butterflys i cause.

Don't say anything.

Issue number Two: There is a girl im slightly crushing on at work, , But just a few days ago i realized , That i dont like like her, That its more instinctual and protective, I have developed a soft spot for her, I want to protect her, help her maybe even guide her , But The logical side of me says she has not ready for it yet, There are also no instincts saying dammed the butterfly s and just do it. Theres nothing telling me to cause butterflys or not to. Its a gray area for me . So Far when i had these issues I usually caused them or didn't cause them or when my gut told me to cause them, i caused them.
Majority of the people i bump into in life do not project a aura or interact with my 6th sense , Its less then 5 % , So Helpful advice will be appreciated , Any valid point in context that i have not already considered will be taken and Heavily considered

Why is she "not ready" for your guidance? What does she need guidance for?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid