chathelp

ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2016 5:53:08 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/14/2016 5:12:43 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Does anyone know of any existing moderated sites for chat for just normal chat, not sex hookups or perv magnets?

Have you tried Omegle? There *are* a lot of fcking pervs there, but I think it's moderated, and it filters prospective chatters by interests, so you don't necessarily need to speak to a random stranger whose first message to you will be a request for nudes, lol.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
TheFlex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2016 1:55:44 PM
Now, when he says perv he literally means you're going to encounter people straight spanking it on the cam as soon as you connect.

I just wanted to point out the type of perv you'd be encountering before nose-diving into that pool. Now, that aside -- it is a good place to just meet and chat with people when you connect with the good ones.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2016 1:56:29 AM
At 1/14/2016 1:55:44 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Now, when he says perv he literally means you're going to encounter people straight spanking it on the cam as soon as you connect.

I just wanted to point out the type of perv you'd be encountering before nose-diving into that pool. Now, that aside -- it is a good place to just meet and chat with people when you connect with the good ones.

Yeah, omegle is either really awesome or really fvcking naked, depending on what stranger the internet gives you. It's fun though.