Jump to topic:

Fire 1K Posts AMA

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 3:53:29 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
I finally reached 1000 posts. I will celebrate this as a Ask me Anything, and I will tell my honest pinion of you and your honest opinion of me. Also please answer these questions

1. What do you think of my profile pic.?

2. What is your honest opinion of me?

Also if you want your honest opinion, say, "what do you think about me?"
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 1:58:56 PM
Bump.

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 2:17:41 PM
At 1/16/2016 2:07:18 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 1/16/2016 1:58:56 PM, fire_wings wrote:
Bump.

A little crazy you are . What's happening?

Reminding people.

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 8:40:44 AM
Bump.

mc9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 10:54:30 PM
At 1/16/2016 3:53:29 AM, fire_wings wrote:
I finally reached 1000 posts. I will celebrate this as a Ask me Anything, and I will tell my honest pinion of you and your honest opinion of me. Also please answer these questions

Firey
You seem like a nice person and fairly good debater.

what do you think about me?

Political ideology?

Presidential candidate?

Economic system?

Would you rather live in a totalarian or anarchist world?
mc9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 10:54:44 PM

Forgot to add, wanna debate?
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 2:11:43 AM
At 1/22/2016 10:54:44 PM, mc9 wrote:

Forgot to add, wanna debate?

okay.

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 1:00:37 PM
bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump

mc9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 10:16:13 PM
At 1/27/2016 1:00:37 PM, fire_wings wrote:
bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you respond to my questions?
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 11:35:25 PM
At 1/22/2016 10:54:30 PM, mc9 wrote:

Firey
You seem like a nice person and fairly good debater.

what do you think about me?

Not really know a lot about you, but I think you are okay, and pretty good at debating.

Political ideology?

?

Presidential candidate?

I live in Korea

Economic system?

?

Would you rather live in a totalarian or anarchist world?