Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Cheese and Bread

Rosalie
Posts: 4,628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2016 6:49:11 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/20/2016 6:29:21 AM, YYW wrote:
Such a great combination.

It has to be provolone cheese though. Combo goes good with white wine..
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
Peepette
Posts: 1,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 4:02:52 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/21/2016 3:55:12 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 1/20/2016 6:29:21 AM, YYW wrote:
Such a great combination.

Cheese fondue and bread, in particular.

Fondue really is underrated.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 4:16:44 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/20/2016 6:49:11 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 1/20/2016 6:29:21 AM, YYW wrote:
Such a great combination.

It has to be provolone cheese though. Combo goes good with white wine..

and if ur taste is more on the red side, gorgonzola goes wonderfully with a nice chianti. Gouda with a good smoky chardonnay
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Peepette
Posts: 1,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 4:30:31 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/21/2016 4:16:44 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 1/20/2016 6:49:11 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 1/20/2016 6:29:21 AM, YYW wrote:
Such a great combination.

It has to be provolone cheese though. Combo goes good with white wine..

and if ur taste is more on the red side, gorgonzola goes wonderfully with a nice chianti. Gouda with a good smoky chardonnay

I love many cheeses but the mold cheeses do not make my palette dance.

A warm crostini with brie. Sharp Irish cheddar with a slice of granny smith washed with a riesling, yummy
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 5:17:49 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/21/2016 4:30:31 AM, Peepette wrote:
At 1/21/2016 4:16:44 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 1/20/2016 6:49:11 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 1/20/2016 6:29:21 AM, YYW wrote:
Such a great combination.

It has to be provolone cheese though. Combo goes good with white wine..

and if ur taste is more on the red side, gorgonzola goes wonderfully with a nice chianti. Gouda with a good smoky chardonnay

I love many cheeses but the mold cheeses do not make my palette dance.

A warm crostini with brie. Sharp Irish cheddar with a slice of granny smith washed with a riesling, yummy

More of a white wine person eh? Love me a good riesling, nice and dry, sits on the palette well.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 4:50:47 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/21/2016 4:02:52 AM, Peepette wrote:
At 1/21/2016 3:55:12 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 1/20/2016 6:29:21 AM, YYW wrote:
Such a great combination.

Cheese fondue and bread, in particular.


Fondue really is underrated.

Fondue is what makes life worth living