Jump to topic:

Best term paper topics

ConnorSween16
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 2:02:30 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
I have a 5 page term paper due in the beginning of March, so I'm still in the figuring out process. Any suggestions?
ConnorSween16
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 3:55:04 PM
At 1/22/2016 2:02:30 PM, ConnorSween16 wrote:
I have a 5 page term paper due in the beginning of March, so I'm still in the figuring out process. Any suggestions?

What class?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 8:19:51 PM
At 1/22/2016 2:02:30 PM, ConnorSween16 wrote:

Depends on the class. Although, if you have free range to choose whatever topic you desire, and I were you, I would chose this: "The Supreme Court of the U.S has overstepped its boundaries regarding the Separation of Powers."
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.