Jump to topic:

Help for essay

tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 9:30:59 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Some of you may have noticed me deactivating my account. I'd just like to say I'm very busy with school at the moment, and that I'm going to deactivate again on Monday.

The reason I came back momentarily, is I need some help for my essay. If anybody is generous and is willing to help me out, please P.M me.

I don't want to post the essay here, because my teacher has this plagiarism tool that he can use to check if I cheated or not.

Thanks
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 9:32:40 PM
At 1/22/2016 9:30:59 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Some of you may have noticed me deactivating my account. I'd just like to say I'm very busy with school at the moment, and that I'm going to deactivate again on Monday.

The reason I came back momentarily, is I need some help for my essay. If anybody is generous and is willing to help me out, please P.M me.

I don't want to post the essay here, because my teacher has this plagiarism tool that he can use to check if I cheated or not.

Thanks

What subject? I could help.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 9:33:08 PM
At 1/22/2016 9:32:40 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:

Thanks

What subject? I could help.

Thank's I'll P.M you.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 10:05:28 PM

Thanks

Why not just ask me? Msg me on skype for whichever essay it is.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 10:08:25 PM
At 1/22/2016 10:05:28 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:

Thanks

Why not just ask me? Msg me on skype for whichever essay it is.

i didn't want to bother you too much, but I'll ask if I need help. I'm taking a break for now.