Jump to topic:

What is the source of procrastination?

Bluepaintcan123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 10:53:27 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
It seems to be a widespread problem, but I have no idea where is comes from or how to deal with it. Surprisingly I do very well in school, but I leave everything until the day before (still staring at an essay I should be doing right now) and it really irritates me. I have all the time in the world for it but I always distract myself.

As an addition I feel stressed out even when I have plenty of time to relax and do nothing. I really wish I knew how this could even happen because it really doesn't make sense.
-Blue
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 4:12:44 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/24/2016 10:53:27 PM, Bluepaintcan123 wrote:
It seems to be a widespread problem, but I have no idea where is comes from or how to deal with it. Surprisingly I do very well in school, but I leave everything until the day before (still staring at an essay I should be doing right now) and it really irritates me. I have all the time in the world for it but I always distract myself.

As an addition I feel stressed out even when I have plenty of time to relax and do nothing. I really wish I knew how this could even happen because it really doesn't make sense.

The source of procrastination comes from your left pinky toe. Eliminate it by shooting it off with a Colt 45 and throwing into Campbell's pea soup. Then pour the broth over a fire (in order to make the fire burn the end of your shoelace), and do the ceremonial rain dance on your right foot only.