Jump to topic:

Buddamoose AMA

Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 6:12:31 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Cause I've kever made one, so I figured, why the fvck not? Literally, ask me anything, I'll answer it. This lasts 24 hours from this point, at that point questions asked afterwards will be refused if I'm not comfortable with it

GO
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 6:21:10 AM
At 1/31/2016 6:12:31 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
Cause I've kever made one, so I figured, why the fvck not? Literally, ask me anything, I'll answer it. This lasts 24 hours from this point, at that point questions asked afterwards will be refused if I'm not comfortable with it

GO

your picture, is that you at a wedding?
What's the worst criminal act you have committed.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 7:08:14 AM
At 1/31/2016 6:21:10 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

GO

your picture, is that you at a wedding?

Nope, that was me before work at an old job at a restaurant as a server. We on our own dressed to impress on Sundays.

What's the worst criminal act you have committed.

For obvious legal reasons, I can only say that the worst that I've been convicted of was Operating While Intoxicated.(Driving Drunk)
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 6:01:09 PM
If there is one person in your life that you could "tell off" without fear of any consequences, who would it be, what would you say, and why?
Tsar of DDO
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 6:51:04 PM
At 1/31/2016 6:01:09 PM, YYW wrote:
If there is one person in your life that you could "tell off" without fear of any consequences, who would it be, what would you say, and why?

If i went specifically it would be my Father. I left alot of things left unsaid mainly because well, he's my dad, i still love him even though at this point we can't stand each other for various reasons. I'll make this short and sweet cause it easily would be quite lengthy, but i would tell him that i consider him to be a despicable human being who has fucked over two of his kids in multiple ways through parenting style, yet still sits there and acts like "oh, this isn't any fault of mine," and sh!t. Fvck that nonsense, basically, i severely dislike him cause my sisters fvcked up, i'm fvcked up, and he's in my eyes and my sisters majoritively responsible. I mean, if both of your kids, dont want to speak with you, at some point you should consider that you are partially to blame. He doesnt...

However, fvck me cause I still love him, i mean, he's my dad... i still in many ways look up to him and i see alot of him in the way i act and percieve things... I've already told off pretty much every person who's in my eyes deserved it, he's the one person i held back on.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 6:52:41 PM
At 1/31/2016 6:51:04 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 1/31/2016 6:01:09 PM, YYW wrote:

If i went specifically it would be my Father. I left alot of things left unsaid mainly because well, he's my dad, i still love him even though at this point we can't stand each other for various reasons. I'll make this short and sweet cause it easily would be quite lengthy, but i would tell him that i consider him to be a despicable human being who has fucked over two of his kids in multiple ways through parenting style, yet still sits there and acts like "oh, this isn't any fault of mine," and sh!t. Fvck that nonsense, basically, i severely dislike him cause my sisters fvcked up, i'm fvcked up, and he's in my eyes and my sisters majoritively responsible. I mean, if both of your kids, dont want to speak with you, at some point you should consider that you are partially to blame. He doesnt...

However, fvck me cause I still love him, i mean, he's my dad... i still in many ways look up to him and i see alot of him in the way i act and percieve things... I've already told off pretty much every person who's in my eyes deserved it, he's the one person i held back on.

Yeah, I can definitely understand that.
Tsar of DDO
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 6:55:17 PM
At 1/31/2016 6:52:41 PM, YYW wrote:

and its not just parenting style... he did some majorly, majorly fvcked up things beyond that also. You know how frustrating it is, to know how despicable someone is, and yet beyond all logic still love them? its maddening, is what it is.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 6:56:20 PM
At 1/31/2016 6:55:17 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 1/31/2016 6:52:41 PM, YYW wrote:

and its not just parenting style... he did some majorly, majorly fvcked up things beyond that also. You know how frustrating it is, to know how despicable someone is, and yet beyond all logic still love them? its maddening, is what it is.

That's how family works, dude.
Tsar of DDO
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 6:57:19 PM
At 1/31/2016 6:56:20 PM, YYW wrote:

That's how family works, dude.

*sigh* i know, just wish it didn't work like that -_-
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 7:01:15 PM

GO

Standard:
What genre of books it your favorite?

Favorite movies/shows?

Favorite sports team(s), if any?

Favorite academic subject?

Mac or PC?

Wait Wut:
If you were being forced to release a deadly disease on a major metropolitan population, what would it be and why?

Would you rather be as small as an electron or as large as skyscraper?

White America or Kim?

Are you a Basic Bro?

Other:
Yes or no?

Who dunnit?

If you had to ask me a question, what would it be?

If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?

Is there someone you look up to? Why?

If you had to do the exact same thing for the rest of your life and nothing else, what would it be?

Scariest moment of your life?

Honest opinion of meh?
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 7:24:56 PM
At 1/31/2016 7:01:15 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

GO

Standard:

Horror/Suspense

Favorite movies/shows?

TV Shows
-The Vampire Diaries
- The Originals
- South Park
- Dragonball Z

Movies
- Lord of the Rings Trilogy
- The Dark Knight Trilogy
- Shaun of the Dead/Hot Fuzz/Worlds End

- Green Bay Packers
- Washington Redskins
- to some extent the New England Patriots
- San Antonio Spurs
- Milwaukee Bucks

- It's honestly a tie between anything scientific, and anything writing based(like creative writing and the like).

Mac or PC?

PC MASTER RACE

Wait Wut:
If you were being forced to release a deadly disease on a major metropolitan population, what would it be and why?

Aids bruh, people still get to live a bit, but its super effective. if you're gonna do something, do it right the first time xD

Small as an electron, at that level the threat of things such as predators is nonexistent, because i'd just be "interacting" with other base part of elements. Which interacting is relative, because things at that micro level never truly "touch"

White America or Kim?

I dont understand the question?

Are you a Basic Bro?

Yes, i have taken the buzzfeed quiz, and it indeed found out that i was a basic bitch lol

Other:
Yes or no?

Nah bruh

Who dunnit?

I dont know, but perhaps we should call the Hardley boys and they'll find out?

What was the last lie you told?

- The ability to affect probability. LIke be able to make the odds of something happening 100%, or 0% or anywhere in between
- Semi-Immortal life(impervious to death from any force but aging, but an unnaturally long lifespan as well)
- For all things or circumstances that would grant a person 3 wishes existent, or not yet existent, to not be existent from the moment the wish is granted. This way i maintain my power, but nobody else can supplant me or match it.

As of the present moment, no and tbh, i dont really know why

If you had to do the exact same thing for the rest of your life and nothing else, what would it be?

Having a heart attack. I have Atrial Fibrillation(or an irrythmic heartbeat) and when i was 22 combined with the intense stress and depression i was going through, that caused my heart to "sputter out" if you will. I was lucky that i was living with someone that knew proper CPR. They were able to keep enough of an oxygen flow, and the process of my heart stopping took long enough that when it was all said and done the paramedics were already there and my heart was only stopped for about 30 seconds. Lets just say, i was extremely lucky i was so physically active when i was younger(sports) because much longer and i probably would have had brain damage of some kind.

Honest opinion of meh?

I dont know much about you but you seem like a solid fellow senor
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 7:35:06 PM
At 1/31/2016 7:24:56 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 1/31/2016 7:01:15 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

GO

Standard:

Horror/Suspense

Mmm. Read Stephen King?

Favorite movies/shows?

TV Shows
-The Vampire Diaries
- The Originals
- South Park

yesh
- Dragonball Z

Movies
- Lord of the Rings Trilogy

Much fav
- The Dark Knight Trilogy

So good
- Shaun of the Dead/Hot Fuzz/Worlds End

- Green Bay Packers
- Washington Redskins
- to some extent the New England Patriots

You have a brain.
- San Antonio Spurs

Still have a brain.
- Milwaukee Bucks

- It's honestly a tie between anything scientific, and anything writing based(like creative writing and the like).

Same, although more science than writing.

Mac or PC?

PC MASTER RACE

5crub
You lost 1/4 of your brain.

Wait Wut:

Aids bruh, people still get to live a bit, but its super effective. if you're gonna do something, do it right the first time xD

Niiiice.

Small as an electron, at that level the threat of things such as predators is nonexistent, because i'd just be "interacting" with other base part of elements. Which interacting is relative, because things at that micro level never truly "touch"

Yesh.

White America or Kim?

I dont understand the question?

These are songs by Eminem that the U.S military uses to torture prisoners:
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...

Are you a Basic Bro?

Yes, i have taken the buzzfeed quiz, and it indeed found out that i was a basic bitch lol

Lol, also refer to this: https://www.youtube.com...

Other:
Yes or no?

Nah bruh

Gud

Who dunnit?

I dont know, but perhaps we should call the Hardley boys and they'll find out?

We'll see.

What was the last lie you told?

That you lost 1/4 of your brain due to you being apart of the PC master race.

- The ability to affect probability. LIke be able to make the odds of something happening 100%, or 0% or anywhere in between
- Semi-Immortal life(impervious to death from any force but aging, but an unnaturally long lifespan as well)
- For all things or circumstances that would grant a person 3 wishes existent, or not yet existent, to not be existent from the moment the wish is granted. This way i maintain my power, but nobody else can supplant me or match it.

Noice.

As of the present moment, no and tbh, i dont really know why

Mmm.

I see how it iz ._.

Having a heart attack. I have Atrial Fibrillation(or an irrythmic heartbeat) and when i was 22 combined with the intense stress and depression i was going through, that caused my heart to "sputter out" if you will. I was lucky that i was living with someone that knew proper CPR. They were able to keep enough of an oxygen flow, and the process of my heart stopping took long enough that when it was all said and done the paramedics were already there and my heart was only stopped for about 30 seconds. Lets just say, i was extremely lucky i was so physically active when i was younger(sports) because much longer and i probably would have had brain damage of some kind.

Oh wow. I'm glad you were with someone who knew what they were doing and that you made it out of it.

Honest opinion of meh?

I dont know much about you but you seem like a solid fellow senor

I could say the same for you, Lol.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 7:39:26 PM
At 1/31/2016 7:35:06 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

I see how it iz ._.

woops my bad, missed this one. Uhhhh, this is actually a tough one, i guess it would be if we were talking one specific activity, play video games/surf the web on the ol PC/phone. If in general, travel the world.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 7:42:35 PM
At 1/31/2016 7:39:26 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

I see how it iz ._.

woops my bad, missed this one. Uhhhh, this is actually a tough one, i guess it would be if we were talking one specific activity, play video games/surf the web on the ol PC/phone. If in general, travel the world.

Any way you interpret the question is fine with me. ;)

I would love to travel the world. I want to do that after I retire in 40+ years, lol.
Suh dude

Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 7:50:36 PM

Oh wow. I'm glad you were with someone who knew what they were doing and that you made it out of it.

thanks, i'm eternally grateful also. Got a couple cracked ribs out of the process, but thats worth the price of admission for being alive still lol. What made it so scary was up until about a minute before the paramedics rushed in, i was still cognizant. They came in just as i lost consciousness, My heart stopped as they were checking my pulse, and they defib'd me ASAP. It is undescribably horrific to honestly be lying on the ground thinking, "omg i'm going to die and there isn't anything i can do about it" The feeling of wanting to scream, wanting to speak, but not being able to. The intense pain, and then shortly before losing consciousness there was this oddly euphoric feeling, to where the pain all went away and i just slipped away. That was the wierdest part, like the pain dissapeared for a few seconds, everything became super clear and slow motion, and the womans husband who was giving me CPR was slapping my face(he was freaking out not his fault) and damn near begging me to stay conscious. He told me later that he saw that my eyes were glazing over, which is why he started really freaking out. Then the next thing i remember is the intense pain of being defib'd and coming to gasping and yelling out in pain.

I sobbed, tears of joy and fear, and sadness, and shock, and just, it was like i was feeling every single emotion all at the same time and i was just a mess to where the paramedics heavily sedated me shortly afterwards cause they didn't want it to happen again.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 7:56:37 PM
Will the reply to this be your 18,000th post?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 7:59:01 PM
At 1/31/2016 7:56:37 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

nope, 18,001
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 7:59:52 PM
At 1/31/2016 7:59:01 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

nope, 18,001

Disappointing.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 8:01:15 PM
At 1/31/2016 7:59:52 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/31/2016 7:59:01 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

nope, 18,001

Disappointing.

if you had been about a minute earlier, it probably would have if thats any consolation
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 8:01:52 PM
At 1/31/2016 7:50:36 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

thanks, i'm eternally grateful also. Got a couple cracked ribs out of the process, but thats worth the price of admission for being alive still lol. What made it so scary was up until about a minute before the paramedics rushed in, i was still cognizant. They came in just as i lost consciousness, My heart stopped as they were checking my pulse, and they defib'd me ASAP. It is undescribably horrific to honestly be lying on the ground thinking, "omg i'm going to die and there isn't anything i can do about it" The feeling of wanting to scream, wanting to speak, but not being able to. The intense pain, and then shortly before losing consciousness there was this oddly euphoric feeling, to where the pain all went away and i just slipped away. That was the wierdest part, like the pain dissapeared for a few seconds, everything became super clear and slow motion, and the womans husband who was giving me CPR was slapping my face(he was freaking out not his fault) and damn near begging me to stay conscious. He told me later that he saw that my eyes were glazing over, which is why he started really freaking out. Then the next thing i remember is the intense pain of being defib'd and coming to gasping and yelling out in pain.

I sobbed, tears of joy and fear, and sadness, and shock, and just, it was like i was feeling every single emotion all at the same time and i was just a mess to where the paramedics heavily sedated me shortly afterwards cause they didn't want it to happen again.

Wow... That is amazing.

You know the feeling of death. I cannot fathom that feeling.
Suh dude

Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 8:13:32 PM
At 1/31/2016 8:01:52 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Wow... That is amazing.

Even how i described it doesnt even come close to describing it. It was simultaneously the worst, and yet also paradoxically, the most peaceful and serene feeling i've ever experienced. No "life flashing before my eyes" type thing, no out of body experience, in those last few seconds, just euphoric bliss. if anything happened mentally or spiritually when i lost consciousness, i wouldnt know either. I've had people ask me that before, and i was like... "*shrug* i'm not the droid you're lookin for bud"
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 8:17:36 PM
At 1/31/2016 8:13:32 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 1/31/2016 8:01:52 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Wow... That is amazing.

Even how i described it doesnt even come close to describing it. It was simultaneously the worst, and yet also paradoxically, the most peaceful and serene feeling i've ever experienced. No "life flashing before my eyes" type thing, no out of body experience, in those last few seconds, just euphoric bliss. if anything happened mentally or spiritually when i lost consciousness, i wouldnt know either. I've had people ask me that before, and i was like... "*shrug* i'm not the droid you're lookin for bud"

I keep saying "wow," lol. I ask my grandmother about this kind of stuff -- her heart stopped when she came to visit 2 years ago. She said she felt weak, blacked out, and woke up to paramedics over her.
Suh dude

Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 8:19:41 PM
At 1/31/2016 8:17:36 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

I keep saying "wow," lol. I ask my grandmother about this kind of stuff -- her heart stopped when she came to visit 2 years ago. She said she felt weak, blacked out, and woke up to paramedics over her.

ur grandmother go a-fib or v-fib?
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 8:20:58 PM
At 1/31/2016 8:19:41 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

It was from extreme blood loss. She had internal bleeding. From what I can't remember. I think it was large ulcer.
Suh dude

Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 8:38:16 PM
At 1/31/2016 8:20:58 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

It was from extreme blood loss. She had internal bleeding. From what I can't remember. I think it was large ulcer.

ohhhhh, so i guess in a sense she went into v-fib. Idk, i'm still somewhat unclear on alot of this, i just know that cause my atrium and ventricles dont pump in unison, as well as my ventricles(i think theres what 4 of them?) dont pump at the same time, or sometimes not even at all for multiple beats at a time, that can cause some serious issues.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 8:40:21 PM
At 1/31/2016 8:38:16 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

ohhhhh, so i guess in a sense she went into v-fib. Idk, i'm still somewhat unclear on alot of this, i just know that cause my atrium and ventricles dont pump in unison, as well as my ventricles(i think theres what 4 of them?) dont pump at the same time, or sometimes not even at all for multiple beats at a time, that can cause some serious issues.

I guess she did.

Do you have your a-fib under control? I know there are medications for it.
Suh dude

Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 8:51:44 PM
At 1/31/2016 8:40:21 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

I guess she did.

yeah, its under control. I'm not on medication anymore, I took an antiarrythmic medication for 6 months after it happening, as well as an anti-coagulate(blood thinner) and a beta blocker to lower my heartrate in general. Since then my heart generally beats normally, blood pressure is fine, and heartrate resting sits at about 60-70. On occassion it rests at like 95-105, but thats once in a blue moon i'll test and it will come up with that, and usually because i'm stressed about something. What i learned is that stress affects me severely adversely, so i try to remain as unstressed as possible. Prolonged bouts(we're talking a a few weeks+ of it without at least relaxing and destressing some have a much higher risk of quite literally killing me than a normal individual lmao.

Then again, i also make sure i excercise regularly to stay in shape. The biggest concern for me is that if i get too far out of shape(which is hard to do with a metabolism like mine) that my heart rate will naturally raise, and the danger with Afib, is that when it hits, your heart rate can skyrocket out of nowhere. If my resting heartrate is low, all good, cause that raise still keeps me in safe levels. If its constantly high, that skyrocket can take me to heart attack and stroke levels easily.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 8:54:37 PM
At 1/31/2016 8:51:44 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 1/31/2016 8:40:21 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

I guess she did.

yeah, its under control. I'm not on medication anymore, I took an antiarrythmic medication for 6 months after it happening, as well as an anti-coagulate(blood thinner) and a beta blocker to lower my heartrate in general. Since then my heart generally beats normally, blood pressure is fine, and heartrate resting sits at about 60-70. On occassion it rests at like 95-105, but thats once in a blue moon i'll test and it will come up with that, and usually because i'm stressed about something. What i learned is that stress affects me severely adversely, so i try to remain as unstressed as possible. Prolonged bouts(we're talking a a few weeks+ of it without at least relaxing and destressing some have a much higher risk of quite literally killing me than a normal individual lmao.

Then again, i also make sure i excercise regularly to stay in shape. The biggest concern for me is that if i get too far out of shape(which is hard to do with a metabolism like mine) that my heart rate will naturally raise, and the danger with Afib, is that when it hits, your heart rate can skyrocket out of nowhere. If my resting heartrate is low, all good, cause that raise still keeps me in safe levels. If its constantly high, that skyrocket can take me to heart attack and stroke levels easily.

At least you have it under control and are taking measures to keep it that way.

Congrats on 18000 posts, BTW.
Suh dude

Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 8:57:46 PM
At 1/31/2016 8:54:37 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

At least you have it under control and are taking measures to keep it that way.

Congrats on 18000 posts, BTW.

-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion