Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

AMA nac

fire_wings
Posts: 5,561
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 1:33:12 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
I will literally answer almost anything.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
famousdebater
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 5:15:10 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/31/2016 1:33:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I will literally answer almost anything.

Honest opinion?
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 7:13:21 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/31/2016 1:33:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I will literally answer almost anything.

What won't you answer?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 7:19:50 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/31/2016 1:33:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I will literally answer almost anything.

Standard:
What genre of books it your favorite?

Favorite movies/shows?

Favorite sports team(s), if any?

Favorite academic subject?

Mac or PC?

Wait Wut:
If you were being forced to release a deadly disease on a major metropolitan population, what would it be and why?

Would you rather be as small as an electron or as large as skyscraper?

White America or Kim?

Are you a Basic Bro?

Why are there 100 reasons to love the cat?

What are the 100 reasons to love the cat?

Other:
Yes or no?

Who dunnit?

If you had to ask me a question, what would it be?

If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?

Is there someone you look up to? Why?

If you had to do the exact same thing for the rest of your life and nothing else, what would it be?

Scariest moment of your life?

Honest opinion of meh?
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
fire_wings
Posts: 5,561
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 12:01:31 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/31/2016 7:13:21 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 1/31/2016 1:33:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I will literally answer almost anything.

What won't you answer?

things private
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
fire_wings
Posts: 5,561
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 9:32:15 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/31/2016 5:15:10 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 1/31/2016 1:33:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I will literally answer almost anything.

Honest opinion?

You are a good debater, and friendly nice.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
fire_wings
Posts: 5,561
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 9:38:10 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/31/2016 7:19:50 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/31/2016 1:33:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I will literally answer almost anything.

Standard:
What genre of books it your favorite?

Fantasy


Favorite movies/shows?

In my prof.


Favorite sports team(s), if any?

In my prof.


Favorite academic subject?

math?


Mac or PC?]

mac


Wait Wut:
If you were being forced to release a deadly disease on a major metropolitan population, what would it be and why?

I would prefer not, maybe North Korea


Would you rather be as small as an electron or as large as skyscraper?

Duh, large, I don't want to be squashed


White America or Kim?

What?


Are you a Basic Bro?

A bit


Why are there 100 reasons to love the cat?

I hate cats


What are the 100 reasons to love the cat?

I hate cats


Other:
Yes or no?

What is the question?


Who dunnit?

What?


If you had to ask me a question, what would it be?

Why ask weird questions


If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?

I dunno


Is there someone you look up to? Why?

My mom.


If you had to do the exact same thing for the rest of your life and nothing else, what would it be?

Being a child


Scariest moment of your life?

When I fell off the second floor, and landed in the back yard


Honest opinion of meh?

Good debater, mafia player,
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 9:58:34 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/1/2016 9:38:10 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 1/31/2016 7:19:50 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/31/2016 1:33:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I will literally answer almost anything.

Standard:
What genre of books it your favorite?

Fantasy

Mmm.


Favorite movies/shows?

In my prof.

5crub


Favorite sports team(s), if any?

In my prof.

5crub


Favorite academic subject?

math?

Getting better.


Mac or PC?]

mac

yay


Wait Wut:
If you were being forced to release a deadly disease on a major metropolitan population, what would it be and why?

I would prefer not, maybe North Korea

Never heard of that disease before. Lol, JK.


Would you rather be as small as an electron or as large as skyscraper?

Duh, large, I don't want to be squashed

2nd time I've heard this response. I'd rather be small.


White America or Kim?

What?

Song used by the U.S Military to deprive prisoners of sleep as a means of torture.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...


Are you a Basic Bro?

A bit

Mmm.


Why are there 100 reasons to love the cat?

I hate cats

5crub


What are the 100 reasons to love the cat?

I hate cats

5crub


Other:
Yes or no?

What is the question?

"Yes or no?" Duh.


Who dunnit?

What?

Who dun did it?


If you had to ask me a question, what would it be?

Why ask weird questions

To see what answers I will get.


If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?

I dunno

5crub


Is there someone you look up to? Why?

My mom.

Mmm.


If you had to do the exact same thing for the rest of your life and nothing else, what would it be?

Being a child

Mmm +1. Not necessarily a child, though, but an adolescent.


Scariest moment of your life?

When I fell off the second floor, and landed in the back yard

Oooh. Sound like much hurt was felt that day.


Honest opinion of meh?

Good debater, mafia player,

yay thanks
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 11:05:49 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/1/2016 9:58:34 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 2/1/2016 9:38:10 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 1/31/2016 7:19:50 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/31/2016 1:33:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:
White America or Kim?

What?

Song used by the U.S Military to deprive prisoners of sleep as a means of torture.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...

You're 0 for 3 with that question. But, for the record, I preferred White America
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 11:07:41 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/1/2016 11:05:49 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 2/1/2016 9:58:34 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 2/1/2016 9:38:10 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 1/31/2016 7:19:50 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/31/2016 1:33:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:
White America or Kim?

What?

Song used by the U.S Military to deprive prisoners of sleep as a means of torture.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...

You're 0 for 3 with that question. But, for the record, I preferred White America

Actually, 0 and 4, lol. And that is my intention.

White America is better, but both are horrible.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 11:10:12 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/1/2016 11:07:41 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 2/1/2016 11:05:49 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 2/1/2016 9:58:34 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 2/1/2016 9:38:10 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 1/31/2016 7:19:50 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/31/2016 1:33:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:
White America or Kim?

What?

Song used by the U.S Military to deprive prisoners of sleep as a means of torture.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...

You're 0 for 3 with that question. But, for the record, I preferred White America

Actually, 0 and 4, lol. And that is my intention.

White America is better, but both are horrible.

I actually thought White America was pretty average (though Kim was awful). It was no Till The End or Dirty Sprite, but it was ok.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 11:14:38 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/1/2016 11:10:12 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 2/1/2016 11:07:41 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 2/1/2016 11:05:49 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 2/1/2016 9:58:34 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 2/1/2016 9:38:10 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 1/31/2016 7:19:50 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/31/2016 1:33:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:
White America or Kim?

What?

Song used by the U.S Military to deprive prisoners of sleep as a means of torture.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...

You're 0 for 3 with that question. But, for the record, I preferred White America

Actually, 0 and 4, lol. And that is my intention.

White America is better, but both are horrible.

I actually thought White America was pretty average (though Kim was awful). It was no Till The End or Dirty Sprite, but it was ok.

Eh, I guess so. But it is definitely preferable.

Would you like to join the DDO Right-Wing discussion group?
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 11:21:25 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/1/2016 11:14:38 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 2/1/2016 11:10:12 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 2/1/2016 11:07:41 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 2/1/2016 11:05:49 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 2/1/2016 9:58:34 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 2/1/2016 9:38:10 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 1/31/2016 7:19:50 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/31/2016 1:33:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:
White America or Kim?

What?

Song used by the U.S Military to deprive prisoners of sleep as a means of torture.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...

You're 0 for 3 with that question. But, for the record, I preferred White America

Actually, 0 and 4, lol. And that is my intention.

White America is better, but both are horrible.

I actually thought White America was pretty average (though Kim was awful). It was no Till The End or Dirty Sprite, but it was ok.

Eh, I guess so. But it is definitely preferable.

Would you like to join the DDO Right-Wing discussion group?

Yeah, I think I already talked to stargate about it.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 11:22:44 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/1/2016 11:21:25 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 2/1/2016 11:14:38 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 2/1/2016 11:10:12 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 2/1/2016 11:07:41 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 2/1/2016 11:05:49 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 2/1/2016 9:58:34 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 2/1/2016 9:38:10 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 1/31/2016 7:19:50 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/31/2016 1:33:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:
White America or Kim?

What?

Song used by the U.S Military to deprive prisoners of sleep as a means of torture.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...

You're 0 for 3 with that question. But, for the record, I preferred White America

Actually, 0 and 4, lol. And that is my intention.

White America is better, but both are horrible.

I actually thought White America was pretty average (though Kim was awful). It was no Till The End or Dirty Sprite, but it was ok.

Eh, I guess so. But it is definitely preferable.

Would you like to join the DDO Right-Wing discussion group?

Yeah, I think I already talked to stargate about it.

Oh, ok, cool. Just figured I'd ask ya cuz I am the unofficial "head of public relations" for the group and heard you were kinda right-wingy.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 11:23:30 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/31/2016 1:33:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I will literally answer almost anything.

What's the answer?
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Vaarka
Posts: 7,602
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 2:05:15 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Complete bs, untruthful opinion of me?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya