Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

We doing AMA's again?

socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 4:18:57 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Sign me the funk up.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 4:35:14 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/10/2016 4:18:57 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Sign me the funk up.

Describe the usual reason you log into DDO.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 4:39:51 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/10/2016 4:35:14 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 2/10/2016 4:18:57 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Sign me the funk up.

Describe the usual reason you log into DDO.

The bf is at work and I either (1) have nothing to do for a while or (2) started drinking earlier than I should.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 4:43:27 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/10/2016 4:39:51 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 2/10/2016 4:35:14 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 2/10/2016 4:18:57 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Sign me the funk up.

Describe the usual reason you log into DDO.

The bf is at work and I either (1) have nothing to do for a while or (2) started drinking earlier than I should.

The last time I saw you it was 2.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
YYW
Posts: 36,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 4:46:07 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/10/2016 4:18:57 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Sign me the funk up.

lol I'm happy to see you back...

How have you been since the last time you were active on DDO? It's been a while...

What are you doing now?

Tell us about the boyfriend...

How much are you drinking these days? How often?
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 4:55:04 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/10/2016 4:46:07 PM, YYW wrote:
At 2/10/2016 4:18:57 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Sign me the funk up.

lol I'm happy to see you back...

How have you been since the last time you were active on DDO? It's been a while...

Not bad. Splitting time between work and the bf. Not a lot of free time so I'm not here often. Though I don't recognize most of the current user base so that's not horrible I guess.

What are you doing now?

At this very moment? Getting ready to head into work. In general? Getting ready to live on my own, living sh't day to day I guess.

Tell us about the boyfriend...

He's pretty great. If I were to lay out the bare facts, Puerto Rican twink with a big heart and dazzling eyes. We're moving in together towards the end of next month. Been seeing each other a little over a year now.

How much are you drinking these days? How often?

Pretty often. Just turned 21 last month so I'm flexxing ma drinking muscles.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 5:07:37 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/10/2016 4:43:27 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 2/10/2016 4:39:51 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 2/10/2016 4:35:14 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 2/10/2016 4:18:57 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Sign me the funk up.

Describe the usual reason you log into DDO.

The bf is at work and I either (1) have nothing to do for a while or (2) started drinking earlier than I should.

The last time I saw you it was 2.

It's both this time lol
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
YYW
Posts: 36,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 5:52:28 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/10/2016 4:55:04 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 2/10/2016 4:46:07 PM, YYW wrote:
At 2/10/2016 4:18:57 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Sign me the funk up.

lol I'm happy to see you back...

How have you been since the last time you were active on DDO? It's been a while...

Not bad. Splitting time between work and the bf. Not a lot of free time so I'm not here often. Though I don't recognize most of the current user base so that's not horrible I guess.

What are you doing now?

At this very moment? Getting ready to head into work. In general? Getting ready to live on my own, living sh't day to day I guess.

Tell us about the boyfriend...

He's pretty great. If I were to lay out the bare facts, Puerto Rican twink with a big heart and dazzling eyes. We're moving in together towards the end of next month. Been seeing each other a little over a year now.

lol sounds perfect

How much are you drinking these days? How often?

Pretty often. Just turned 21 last month so I'm flexxing ma drinking muscles.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 6:10:20 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/10/2016 5:52:28 PM, YYW wrote:
At 2/10/2016 4:55:04 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 2/10/2016 4:46:07 PM, YYW wrote:
At 2/10/2016 4:18:57 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Sign me the funk up.

lol I'm happy to see you back...

How have you been since the last time you were active on DDO? It's been a while...

Not bad. Splitting time between work and the bf. Not a lot of free time so I'm not here often. Though I don't recognize most of the current user base so that's not horrible I guess.

What are you doing now?

At this very moment? Getting ready to head into work. In general? Getting ready to live on my own, living sh't day to day I guess.

Tell us about the boyfriend...

He's pretty great. If I were to lay out the bare facts, Puerto Rican twink with a big heart and dazzling eyes. We're moving in together towards the end of next month. Been seeing each other a little over a year now.

lol sounds perfect

He's pretty great. Has an affinity for Bud Light and dislikes cigarettes so there's that. But other than that pretty good ;)

How much are you drinking these days? How often?

Pretty often. Just turned 21 last month so I'm flexxing ma drinking muscles.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
YYW
Posts: 36,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 7:02:25 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/10/2016 6:10:20 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 2/10/2016 5:52:28 PM, YYW wrote:
At 2/10/2016 4:55:04 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 2/10/2016 4:46:07 PM, YYW wrote:
At 2/10/2016 4:18:57 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Sign me the funk up.

lol I'm happy to see you back...

How have you been since the last time you were active on DDO? It's been a while...

Not bad. Splitting time between work and the bf. Not a lot of free time so I'm not here often. Though I don't recognize most of the current user base so that's not horrible I guess.

What are you doing now?

At this very moment? Getting ready to head into work. In general? Getting ready to live on my own, living sh't day to day I guess.

Tell us about the boyfriend...

He's pretty great. If I were to lay out the bare facts, Puerto Rican twink with a big heart and dazzling eyes. We're moving in together towards the end of next month. Been seeing each other a little over a year now.

lol sounds perfect

He's pretty great. Has an affinity for Bud Light and dislikes cigarettes so there's that. But other than that pretty good ;)

How did you guys meet?

How much are you drinking these days? How often?

Pretty often. Just turned 21 last month so I'm flexxing ma drinking muscles.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 7:17:44 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/10/2016 7:02:25 PM, YYW wrote:
At 2/10/2016 6:10:20 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 2/10/2016 5:52:28 PM, YYW wrote:
At 2/10/2016 4:55:04 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 2/10/2016 4:46:07 PM, YYW wrote:
At 2/10/2016 4:18:57 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Sign me the funk up.

lol I'm happy to see you back...

How have you been since the last time you were active on DDO? It's been a while...

Not bad. Splitting time between work and the bf. Not a lot of free time so I'm not here often. Though I don't recognize most of the current user base so that's not horrible I guess.

What are you doing now?

At this very moment? Getting ready to head into work. In general? Getting ready to live on my own, living sh't day to day I guess.

Tell us about the boyfriend...

He's pretty great. If I were to lay out the bare facts, Puerto Rican twink with a big heart and dazzling eyes. We're moving in together towards the end of next month. Been seeing each other a little over a year now.

lol sounds perfect

He's pretty great. Has an affinity for Bud Light and dislikes cigarettes so there's that. But other than that pretty good ;)

How did you guys meet?

Technically through a mutual friend. We saw each other at parties over the years but apparently he never paid no mind. Then I happen to contact him on Grindr around a year ago and the rest is history.

How much are you drinking these days? How often?

Pretty often. Just turned 21 last month so I'm flexxing ma drinking muscles.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 7:18:57 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/10/2016 5:07:37 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 2/10/2016 4:43:27 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 2/10/2016 4:39:51 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 2/10/2016 4:35:14 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 2/10/2016 4:18:57 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Sign me the funk up.

Describe the usual reason you log into DDO.

The bf is at work and I either (1) have nothing to do for a while or (2) started drinking earlier than I should.

The last time I saw you it was 2.

It's both this time lol

Always good to drink before noon.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King