Today is my birthday + Special Thanks

BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2016 2:01:49 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Damn it feels good to be 15.

Since today is my birthday, I will give out a special thanks to friends I have had since about 11 months ago. Roll the tape!

BSH1: He is the most supportive member I have ever had on the site, and is really friendly too. I remember back in my previous account when I joined, I had really long and fun conversations with him. We talked (and still do for some topics) about the site, Star Wars, mafia, etc. Speaking of mafia, Bsh got me into mafia, and I appreciate that. Mafia was a fun experience and I have made a few friends because of it. I greatly thank Bsh for supporting me when down and helping me with the site.

ResponsiblyIrresponsible: Most times when I feel down or pissed, I talk to this guy, and he is really good at resolving conflicts. Not to mention I like how he contributes to doing hangout mafia. He is really supportive too, even when you tell him about your past, he still supports you. I greatly thank ResponsiblyIrresponsible for being a good friend of mine.

YYW: He is not only hilarious, but a model member on the site. He tpld me about being less serious about simple GIFS, and I agree, it really does suck to have a temper over everything. I am still working on that. But that's not all. I joined hangouts one day to talk, and YYW happens to be the reason why I am less shy to talk to people on hangouts. I then kept on joining hangouts calls over and over all because having a god conversation with him made me feel confident. I greatly thank you, YYW.

UtherPenguin: He is one of the most hilarious people on the site and on hangouts. He and I set up a funny joke about me being a 26 year old graduate in China to stop people from knowing my identity (irrelevant now) and he used a text to speech program to talk to me on hangouts. Besides that, he also helped a lot with reviving the History forum, one which I really enjoy using.

Bballcrook21/tajshar2k: To save space, I put both of these guys here. Tajshar2k is funny, fun to talk to, and if course is MLG. Bballcrook21 is hilarious on hangouts, I admire his intelligence, and he and taj are a good mix of funny and serious. Both also contribute well to the History forum along with UtherPenguin.
Also, Bballcrook21, I love that thread you made a while ago. Both of you keep up the hard work in the History forum.

Glitter: She is really nice and is fun to talk to, not to mention supportive. Lots of times I feel down, or just, eh, and then she messages me, and then I respond. As of lately, she also did some really good debates, and I noticed that her arguments were really good. I appreciate you supporting me, being nice, and being fun to talk to. I greatly thank Glitter.

???: So there was a member I developed a cold relationship with, (which was all my fault) but as of recently, we became friends. Any way, this person provided me with good advice for a certain topic, and I am currently using that advice to prepare arguments for a debate I am doing. Despite everything wrong I have done, I hope we can be good friends again, and I hope that I improve in debating. :)

I am running out if space, so what I an going to do is write an individual paragraph for friends who request it.

Good day, DDO!
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2016 3:37:51 PM
The big one five , the old fifteen., your 5 years older then 10. You get that BMX you wanted, I was not to tell you but your getting a surprise party tonight .
Glitter2998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2016 3:50:12 PM
At 2/12/2016 2:01:49 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:

Since today is my birthday, I will give out a special thanks to friends I have had since about 11 months ago. Roll the tape!

BSH1: He is the most supportive member I have ever had on the site, and is really friendly too. I remember back in my previous account when I joined, I had really long and fun conversations with him. We talked (and still do for some topics) about the site, Star Wars, mafia, etc. Speaking of mafia, Bsh got me into mafia, and I appreciate that. Mafia was a fun experience and I have made a few friends because of it. I greatly thank Bsh for supporting me when down and helping me with the site.

ResponsiblyIrresponsible: Most times when I feel down or pissed, I talk to this guy, and he is really good at resolving conflicts. Not to mention I like how he contributes to doing hangout mafia. He is really supportive too, even when you tell him about your past, he still supports you. I greatly thank ResponsiblyIrresponsible for being a good friend of mine.

YYW: He is not only hilarious, but a model member on the site. He tpld me about being less serious about simple GIFS, and I agree, it really does suck to have a temper over everything. I am still working on that. But that's not all. I joined hangouts one day to talk, and YYW happens to be the reason why I am less shy to talk to people on hangouts. I then kept on joining hangouts calls over and over all because having a god conversation with him made me feel confident. I greatly thank you, YYW.

UtherPenguin: He is one of the most hilarious people on the site and on hangouts. He and I set up a funny joke about me being a 26 year old graduate in China to stop people from knowing my identity (irrelevant now) and he used a text to speech program to talk to me on hangouts. Besides that, he also helped a lot with reviving the History forum, one which I really enjoy using.

Bballcrook21/tajshar2k: To save space, I put both of these guys here. Tajshar2k is funny, fun to talk to, and if course is MLG. Bballcrook21 is hilarious on hangouts, I admire his intelligence, and he and taj are a good mix of funny and serious. Both also contribute well to the History forum along with UtherPenguin.
Also, Bballcrook21, I love that thread you made a while ago. Both of you keep up the hard work in the History forum.

Glitter: She is really nice and is fun to talk to, not to mention supportive. Lots of times I feel down, or just, eh, and then she messages me, and then I respond. As of lately, she also did some really good debates, and I noticed that her arguments were really good. I appreciate you supporting me, being nice, and being fun to talk to. I greatly thank Glitter.

???: So there was a member I developed a cold relationship with, (which was all my fault) but as of recently, we became friends. Any way, this person provided me with good advice for a certain topic, and I am currently using that advice to prepare arguments for a debate I am doing. Despite everything wrong I have done, I hope we can be good friends again, and I hope that I improve in debating. :)

I am running out if space, so what I an going to do is write an individual paragraph for friends who request it.

Good day, DDO!

Dear BlazingRodent,
Thank you for the letter. You are the definition of a true friend. I know we have had our differences in the past, but we always work it out. I love you(as a friend) and I hope you have a wonderful, happy, crazy, fun, birthday. Love ya!

Love(as a friend lol), Glitter2998/ Missie
"Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain. But you can't have a rainbow without a little rain. "-Me.

Wanna
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2016 4:20:51 PM
HAPPY WOMB LIBERATION DAY ANNIVERSARY! nac
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2016 4:53:58 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :)

Nac
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2016 6:49:57 PM

Happy birthday, you're one year closer to dying.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2016 10:19:05 PM
I'm glad I could help you. Happy Birthday :)
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2016 11:25:50 AM
At 2/12/2016 6:49:57 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Happy birthday, you're one year closer to dying.

#pessimism
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 5:30:41 AM
Happy Birthday.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 5:40:18 AM

Happy Birthday (belated), and we're happy to have you here on the site :)

Good day, DDO!
Tsar of DDO
BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 5:42:31 AM
At 2/14/2016 5:40:18 AM, YYW wrote:

Thanks bro. I hope to talk to you on hangouts again some time soon.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 5:53:53 AM
At 2/14/2016 5:42:31 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:

You bet. I'm in there with regularity, and I'm sure we'll meet on the dark side again soon.
Tsar of DDO
BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 5:54:31 AM
At 2/14/2016 5:53:53 AM, YYW wrote:

You bet. I'm in there with regularity, and I'm sure we'll meet on the dark side again soon.

Dark side? Are you racist?
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 5:57:27 AM
At 2/14/2016 5:54:31 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:

https://www.youtube.com...
Tsar of DDO
BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 5:58:26 AM
At 2/14/2016 5:57:27 AM, YYW wrote:

Seems like every member sends Pink Floyd links. Is this a dark side tradition?
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 6:02:43 AM
At 2/14/2016 5:58:26 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 2/14/2016 5:57:27 AM, YYW wrote:

Seems like every member sends Pink Floyd links. Is this a dark side tradition?

Pink Floyd's relevance transcends time and space; no matter the situation, there is a Pink Floyd song that is appropriate. That's rare in a band.
Tsar of DDO
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 6:40:15 AM

Best response to YYW ever, given his recent posts in the Politics forum.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 6:43:02 AM
At 2/14/2016 6:40:15 AM, tejretics wrote:

Best response to YYW ever, given his recent posts in the Politics forum.

lol
Tsar of DDO
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 3:57:04 PM
Posted: 9 months ago

For the life of me, I couldn't find my name. :P jk, Happy B-day! :)
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 7:40:54 PM
At 2/17/2016 3:57:04 PM, ColeTrain wrote:

I am sorry bro I knew I was forgetting someone.
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 7:56:01 PM
At 2/17/2016 7:40:54 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 2/17/2016 3:57:04 PM, ColeTrain wrote:

I am sorry bro I knew I was forgetting someone.

Lol, it's totally fine. :)
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 9:35:39 PM

Happy birthday! Did you do anything special?
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 10:10:20 PM
At 2/17/2016 9:35:39 PM, Sapphique wrote:

Cake and went to a movie.
Torton
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 10:14:36 PM
At 2/17/2016 10:10:20 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:

What movie?
BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 10:18:44 PM
At 2/17/2016 10:14:36 PM, Torton wrote:
At 2/17/2016 10:10:20 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:

What movie?

The 3rd Kung Furniture Panda