Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 6:36:11 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Yay it's snowing.... for the 5th time this year XD
https://www.google.com...

Post 4500.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 9:56:05 PM
At 2/14/2016 6:36:11 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Post 4500.

You will never hear someone say that here in Seattle.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2016 5:21:31 AM
At 2/14/2016 9:56:05 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:

Post 4500.

You will never hear someone say that here in Seattle.

Lol.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2016 5:22:21 AM
At 2/15/2016 5:19:11 AM, Hayd wrote:

Post 4500.

Do a snow ball fight

I would but it's powdery and dry D:
Suh dude

Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2016 5:38:50 AM
At 2/15/2016 5:22:21 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Post 4500.

Do a snow ball fight

Nice to know.
I come from a land down under. 33c sweat dripping .
Just about to head outside for a rock fight , might even make a dirt angel.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 6:01:02 PM
Congrats.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 11:04:31 PM

Post 4500.

Do a snow ball fight

The worst kind of snow :(

But, it's the best for shoveling, so there's that.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 11:13:39 PM
At 2/16/2016 11:05:01 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
I wish I was still entertained by snow lol

Since I moved back to wisconsin about a week and a half ago, it has snowed 7 out of those 10 days. From light dustings to enough to merit shoveling multiple times in a day lol. Too much just too much
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 11:14:10 PM
At 2/16/2016 11:04:31 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

Post 4500.

Do a snow ball fight

The worst kind of snow :(

But, it's the best for shoveling, so there's that.

It's already melted, lol. I haven't been fascinated with snow for the past few years; I just felt like posting something because of the low activity that this site was suffering from at that moment.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 11:16:10 PM
At 2/16/2016 11:13:39 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

Since I moved back to wisconsin about a week and a half ago, it has snowed 7 out of those 10 days. From light dustings to enough to merit shoveling multiple times in a day lol. Too much just too much

I used to live in Memphis, TN. I moved to The Middle of Nowhere, KY, and it snows (well, flurries) every other day, but there have only been about 5 instances that merit a good shoveling.
Suh dude

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 11:25:52 PM
At 2/16/2016 11:16:10 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 2/16/2016 11:13:39 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

I used to live in Memphis, TN. I moved to The Middle of Nowhere, KY, and it snows (well, flurries) every other day, but there have only been about 5 instances that merit a good shoveling.

It doesn't snow much to at all where I live in NC. Here, we tend to get a nice mix of sleet and frozen rain.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 11:27:53 PM
At 2/16/2016 11:25:52 PM, Vaarka wrote:
It doesn't snow much to at all where I live in NC. Here, we tend to get a nice mix of sleet and frozen rain.

Same in Memphis. And when it *does* snow in Memphis, it is about 1 inch and everyone freaks out. The people up hear in Small Town, KY can freakin drive in 7 inches of snow and ice.
Suh dude

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 11:31:19 PM
At 2/16/2016 11:27:53 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Same in Memphis. And when it *does* snow in Memphis, it is about 1 inch and everyone freaks out. The people up hear in Small Town, KY can freakin drive in 7 inches of snow and ice.

XD sounds about right.

We get a medium chance of getting half an inch of snow, all the public schools do a cancellation. Along with that, my town seems to have some kind of magical barrier that tries to keep snow clouds out, because almost every time it snows, the clouds part, go around our area, and then regroup a couple miles later...
Oh, but thunderstorms? Nah, no barrier for that. Thanks magic barriers, you just love exposing my phobias, don't you?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 11:38:49 PM
At 2/16/2016 11:31:19 PM, Vaarka wrote:

XD sounds about right.

We get a medium chance of getting half an inch of snow, all the public schools do a cancellation. Along with that, my town seems to have some kind of magical barrier that tries to keep snow clouds out, because almost every time it snows, the clouds part, go around our area, and then regroup a couple miles later...

I don't know if I could call you lucky or what. I have been burned-out on snow for the almost 2 years I have lived here.

Oh, but thunderstorms? Nah, no barrier for that. Thanks magic barriers, you just love exposing my phobias, don't you?

Lol XD

In the summer, it always rains. We get tornadoes, but nothing like we did in Memphis. Every storm that crossed the Mississippi River dropped a tornado right in the other side in Tennessee. My family lived in one of the lowest spots in the county, which just happened the border the river. Tornadoes love low spots.... Almost all of the tornadoes that came through Memphis nearly hit my house. It was horrible.

Up here in KY, a tornado happens, and everyone freaks out like it is going to kill us all. In Memphis, they were so common people would go out onto the streets and watch them. I love tornadoes. They are fun to watch.
Suh dude

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 11:40:23 PM
At 2/16/2016 11:38:49 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 2/16/2016 11:31:19 PM, Vaarka wrote:

XD sounds about right.

I don't know if I could call you lucky or what. I have been burned-out on snow for the almost 2 years I have lived here.

Lol XD

In the summer, it always rains. We get tornadoes, but nothing like we did in Memphis. Every storm that crossed the Mississippi River dropped a tornado right in the other side in Tennessee. My family lived in one of the lowest spots in the county, which just happened the border the river. Tornadoes love low spots.... Almost all of the tornadoes that came through Memphis nearly hit my house. It was horrible.

Up here in KY, a tornado happens, and everyone freaks out like it is going to kill us all. In Memphis, they were so common people would go out onto the streets and watch them. I love tornadoes. They are fun to watch.

XD we get some tornadoes around here, but mostly rain, followed by the sick pain of high humidity.

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 11:42:39 PM
At 2/16/2016 11:40:23 PM, Vaarka wrote:
XD we get some tornadoes around here, but mostly rain, followed by the sick pain of high humidity.

112 degree Heat Index for dayz.
Suh dude

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 11:43:50 PM
At 2/16/2016 11:42:39 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

EYYYYYY
Running cross country after 13 days of continuous rain...isn't fun, especially when you're sweating through your shirt before you've even started running XD

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 11:45:37 PM
At 2/16/2016 11:43:50 PM, Vaarka wrote:

EYYYYYY
Running cross country after 13 days of continuous rain...isn't fun, especially when you're sweating through your shirt before you've even started running XD

You run? I used to. My preference was trail runs, but for some reason I did more pavement races.
Suh dude

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 11:48:04 PM
At 2/16/2016 11:45:37 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

EYYYYYY

You run? I used to. My preference was trail runs, but for some reason I did more pavement races.

I love long distance, though this year I wasn't that big of a fan of running for my team because we did more sprinting miles than pacing 10k's (though don't get me wrong, I plan on running with them until I graduate...and continuing afterwards).

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 12:21:30 AM
At 2/16/2016 11:48:04 PM, Vaarka wrote:

EYYYYYY

I love long distance, though this year I wasn't that big of a fan of running for my team because we did more sprinting miles than pacing 10k's (though don't get me wrong, I plan on running with them until I graduate...and continuing afterwards).

I love 5ks and 10ks. They are the best distance. I would never run a half- or full-marathon.
Suh dude

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 12:22:36 AM
At 2/17/2016 12:21:30 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 2/16/2016 11:48:04 PM, Vaarka wrote:

EYYYYYY

I love 5ks and 10ks. They are the best distance. I would never run a half- or full-marathon.

I might run a marathon some day

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 12:24:19 AM
At 2/17/2016 12:22:36 AM, Vaarka wrote:

More power to ya, lol. I like my short distances. :P

What's your average mile pace?
Suh dude

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 12:27:18 AM
At 2/17/2016 12:24:19 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

For a 5k, usually around 6:20-6:40

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 12:29:17 AM
At 2/17/2016 12:27:18 AM, Vaarka wrote:

Noice. I got my time down to about 7 minutes. Then I stopped running because life arbitrarily told me to, lol.
Suh dude

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 12:33:34 AM
At 2/17/2016 12:29:17 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Noice. I got my time down to about 7 minutes. Then I stopped running because life arbitrarily told me to, lol.

A few years ago, I couldn't even run a mile XD
The furthest I've ever ran in one time was about...10-11 miles or so? There's a story behind why, because that day I was only supposed to run 5...

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 12:38:37 AM
At 2/17/2016 12:33:34 AM, Vaarka wrote:

I probably can't now.

The furthest I've ever ran in one time was about...10-11 miles or so? There's a story behind why, because that day I was only supposed to run 5...

I have run one 6K iirc, but other than that, I have done 5K-8K runs and a lot of 1-mile races. I also did a splash-and-dash race where I had to swim 1/2 a mile and run a 5K.

Let's hear the story! *grabs popcorn*
Suh dude

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 12:50:02 AM
At 2/17/2016 12:38:37 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 2/17/2016 12:33:34 AM, Vaarka wrote:

I probably can't now.

I have run one 6K iirc, but other than that, I have done 5K-8K runs and a lot of 1-mile races. I also did a splash-and-dash race where I had to swim 1/2 a mile and run a 5K.

Let's hear the story! *grabs popcorn*

So there's this big park with tons of woods and trails and other stuff that travels for miles upon miles...it's called Umstead Park (I'm sure NC goers will know this place). Anywho, we were running there one day (my team), and I decided "I don't feel like carrying my phone with me" and left it in my bag. We then start running.

Now, these trails are covered in roots....so many roots, and we'd been joking around, saying the last person standing without a rolled ankle was the winner or something (it was over a year ago), and ba-bam, right before a hill, I roll my ankle on a root. It slowed me down momentarily, but the group started to get ahead, as going up a steep hill with a very recently rolled ankle is a little tough. Upon getting up there, I rolled my ankle again (because once you've done it the first time, it keeps happening). And through several windy turns, I lost sight of the front group I'd been with. So I just followed the trail until I reached a place where I either turned left or right. I turned left (should've turned right).

By 5:30 in the evening, with thunder rumbling in the distance (and making me run a lot faster because thunder is scary af), I finally find a little map with a welcome center about a mile up the road (I'm well aware that I'm lost at this point). So I hightail it to the place, dark clouds starting to roll in like the scary pieces of fluff that they are, with their stupid rolls of thunder, and run up to the front door.

They were locked...

So now I'm on the opposite side of the park, having ran about 10 miles already, with no phone, no water, and an approaching storm that was giving me the heebiejeebies.

So, I just started running again, deciding to go ALL the way back to where I came from originally (probably should've just done that earlier on, but I was tired and dehydrated).
Lucky me, I saw a park ranger truck coming around the corner, and I hailed him over, started describing where I needed to be, and he drove me there, to my coaches (who were worried sick), a few teammates who had been running the trails looking for me, and my mother, who was very relieved to see me. On the way home, I got ice cream from chik-fil-a.

So that's my story XD

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 1:00:43 AM
At 2/17/2016 12:50:02 AM, Vaarka wrote:
So there's this big park with tons of woods and trails and other stuff that travels for miles upon miles...it's called Umstead Park (I'm sure NC goers will know this place). Anywho, we were running there one day (my team), and I decided "I don't feel like carrying my phone with me" and left it in my bag. We then start running.

Now, these trails are covered in roots....so many roots, and we'd been joking around, saying the last person standing without a rolled ankle was the winner or something (it was over a year ago), and ba-bam, right before a hill, I roll my ankle on a root. It slowed me down momentarily, but the group started to get ahead, as going up a steep hill with a very recently rolled ankle is a little tough. Upon getting up there, I rolled my ankle again (because once you've done it the first time, it keeps happening). And through several windy turns, I lost sight of the front group I'd been with. So I just followed the trail until I reached a place where I either turned left or right. I turned left (should've turned right).

By 5:30 in the evening, with thunder rumbling in the distance (and making me run a lot faster because thunder is scary af), I finally find a little map with a welcome center about a mile up the road (I'm well aware that I'm lost at this point). So I hightail it to the place, dark clouds starting to roll in like the scary pieces of fluff that they are, with their stupid rolls of thunder, and run up to the front door.

They were locked...

So now I'm on the opposite side of the park, having ran about 10 miles already, with no phone, no water, and an approaching storm that was giving me the heebiejeebies.

So, I just started running again, deciding to go ALL the way back to where I came from originally (probably should've just done that earlier on, but I was tired and dehydrated).
Lucky me, I saw a park ranger truck coming around the corner, and I hailed him over, started describing where I needed to be, and he drove me there, to my coaches (who were worried sick), a few teammates who had been running the trails looking for me, and my mother, who was very relieved to see me. On the way home, I got ice cream from chik-fil-a.

So that's my story XD

Lol, wow. Glad you made it back. I have yet to have anything like that happen to me. And Chik-Fil-A is bae. <3
Suh dude