Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

13k Posts

EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 1:15:28 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
After a long and grueling climb, I have ascended to the realm of 13,000 posts. How sweet the air, how gentle the sun.

This has been a nice journey so far. I've made a few close friends and formed several other connections. I've engaged in and enjoyed intellectual and social discourse. And I'm looking forward to ever more.

So thanks, DDO.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 1:25:14 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Congratulations, my love. <3
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,839
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 1:26:46 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/17/2016 1:15:28 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
After a long and grueling climb, I have ascended to the realm of 13,000 posts. How sweet the air, how gentle the sun.

This has been a nice journey so far. I've made a few close friends and formed several other connections. I've engaged in and enjoyed intellectual and social discourse. And I'm looking forward to ever more.

So thanks, DDO.

Honest opinion.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 1:29:04 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/17/2016 1:15:28 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Congrats, dude.

#feelthebern
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
thett3
Posts: 14,344
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 1:29:32 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Fcking nerd
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 1:31:46 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/17/2016 1:26:46 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 2/17/2016 1:15:28 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
After a long and grueling climb, I have ascended to the realm of 13,000 posts. How sweet the air, how gentle the sun.

This has been a nice journey so far. I've made a few close friends and formed several other connections. I've engaged in and enjoyed intellectual and social discourse. And I'm looking forward to ever more.

So thanks, DDO.

Honest opinion.

Start a poll.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 1:32:05 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/17/2016 1:29:04 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 2/17/2016 1:15:28 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Congrats, dude.

Thank you.

#feelthebern

You know it.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,839
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 1:34:07 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/17/2016 1:31:46 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/17/2016 1:26:46 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 2/17/2016 1:15:28 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
After a long and grueling climb, I have ascended to the realm of 13,000 posts. How sweet the air, how gentle the sun.

This has been a nice journey so far. I've made a few close friends and formed several other connections. I've engaged in and enjoyed intellectual and social discourse. And I'm looking forward to ever more.

So thanks, DDO.

Honest opinion.

Start a poll.

I can't :'(
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 1:35:15 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/17/2016 1:34:07 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 2/17/2016 1:31:46 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/17/2016 1:26:46 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 2/17/2016 1:15:28 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
After a long and grueling climb, I have ascended to the realm of 13,000 posts. How sweet the air, how gentle the sun.

This has been a nice journey so far. I've made a few close friends and formed several other connections. I've engaged in and enjoyed intellectual and social discourse. And I'm looking forward to ever more.

So thanks, DDO.

Honest opinion.

Start a poll.

I can't :'(

Oh, Juggle, you miserable creature.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,839
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 1:36:08 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/17/2016 1:35:15 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/17/2016 1:34:07 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 2/17/2016 1:31:46 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/17/2016 1:26:46 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 2/17/2016 1:15:28 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
After a long and grueling climb, I have ascended to the realm of 13,000 posts. How sweet the air, how gentle the sun.

This has been a nice journey so far. I've made a few close friends and formed several other connections. I've engaged in and enjoyed intellectual and social discourse. And I'm looking forward to ever more.

So thanks, DDO.

Honest opinion.

Start a poll.

I can't :'(

Oh, Juggle, you miserable creature.

7 months and counting since the death of the polls section.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 1:36:52 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/17/2016 1:36:08 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 2/17/2016 1:35:15 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/17/2016 1:34:07 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 2/17/2016 1:31:46 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/17/2016 1:26:46 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 2/17/2016 1:15:28 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
After a long and grueling climb, I have ascended to the realm of 13,000 posts. How sweet the air, how gentle the sun.

This has been a nice journey so far. I've made a few close friends and formed several other connections. I've engaged in and enjoyed intellectual and social discourse. And I'm looking forward to ever more.

So thanks, DDO.

Honest opinion.

Start a poll.

I can't :'(

Oh, Juggle, you miserable creature.

7 months and counting since the death of the polls section.

I think you were doing a lot to rehabilitate the polls. It's such a shame.
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 3:14:17 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Congrats!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 2:17:40 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/17/2016 1:29:04 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 2/17/2016 1:15:28 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Congrats, dude.

#feelthebern

http://news.yahoo.com...

Come back so I can hear your thoughts on this.
famousdebater
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 2:19:07 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/17/2016 2:18:31 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/17/2016 8:57:57 AM, famousdebater wrote:
Congrats! That's a lot of posts.

Thanks, Famous. I'll be making many more. :-)

You're welcome :)
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 2:22:10 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
I guess post milestones are still a good thing, so congrats.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,306
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 2:40:50 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/17/2016 1:15:28 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Congrats. :)
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
lannan13
Posts: 23,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 3:19:29 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/17/2016 1:15:28 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
After a long and grueling climb, I have ascended to the realm of 13,000 posts. How sweet the air, how gentle the sun.

This has been a nice journey so far. I've made a few close friends and formed several other connections. I've engaged in and enjoyed intellectual and social discourse. And I'm looking forward to ever more.

So thanks, DDO.

Gratzy.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sapphique
Posts: 4,119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 9:34:41 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/17/2016 1:15:28 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
After a long and grueling climb, I have ascended to the realm of 13,000 posts. How sweet the air, how gentle the sun.

This has been a nice journey so far. I've made a few close friends and formed several other connections. I've engaged in and enjoyed intellectual and social discourse. And I'm looking forward to ever more.

So thanks, DDO.

Congrats Endark :)
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 10:32:13 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/17/2016 2:22:10 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I guess post milestones are still a good thing, so congrats.

Post milestones will always be a good thing.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 10:32:48 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/17/2016 3:19:29 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 2/17/2016 1:15:28 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
After a long and grueling climb, I have ascended to the realm of 13,000 posts. How sweet the air, how gentle the sun.

This has been a nice journey so far. I've made a few close friends and formed several other connections. I've engaged in and enjoyed intellectual and social discourse. And I'm looking forward to ever more.

So thanks, DDO.

Gratzy.

Thanks, Lannan.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 10:33:05 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/17/2016 9:34:41 PM, Sapphique wrote:
At 2/17/2016 1:15:28 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
After a long and grueling climb, I have ascended to the realm of 13,000 posts. How sweet the air, how gentle the sun.

This has been a nice journey so far. I've made a few close friends and formed several other connections. I've engaged in and enjoyed intellectual and social discourse. And I'm looking forward to ever more.

So thanks, DDO.

Congrats Endark :)

Thanks!
lannan13
Posts: 23,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 10:34:42 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/17/2016 10:32:48 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/17/2016 3:19:29 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 2/17/2016 1:15:28 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
After a long and grueling climb, I have ascended to the realm of 13,000 posts. How sweet the air, how gentle the sun.

This has been a nice journey so far. I've made a few close friends and formed several other connections. I've engaged in and enjoyed intellectual and social discourse. And I'm looking forward to ever more.

So thanks, DDO.

Gratzy.

Thanks, Lannan.

Welcome.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~