Jump to topic:

The perfect female specimen

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2016 3:26:51 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Is there a more attractive female than Maria Sharapova?

(I just created this thread because I was impressed with the number of links bsh1 dug up and was hoping someone would do it for females)
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2016 3:34:04 AM
At 2/19/2016 3:26:51 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

(I just created this thread because I was impressed with the number of links bsh1 dug up and was hoping someone would do it for females)

You obviously aren't aware Emma Watson exists.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2016 3:42:12 AM

*points at self*
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2016 3:46:39 AM

Lol.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2016 4:01:51 AM

A woman at the peak of their attractiveness as we speak or any woman who ever lived. Linda Carter and Raquel Welch hands down the most attractive woman that ever lived in my opinion.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2016 4:30:51 AM
At 2/19/2016 4:01:51 AM, sadolite wrote:

A woman at the peak of their attractiveness as we speak or any woman who ever lived. Linda Carter and Raquel Welch hands down the most attractive woman that ever lived in my opinion.

Hands down . double meaning.?
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2016 4:52:56 AM
At 2/19/2016 4:30:51 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 2/19/2016 4:01:51 AM, sadolite wrote:

Hands down . double meaning.?

Really
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2016 7:58:18 AM

I'm personally fond of Charlize Theron.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...