Jump to topic:

My Friend Is An Absolute Cringefest.

ImaRealMeanie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 4:56:20 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
She wants to go to an aquarium and dress up as an anime character just because the character swims.

She also is a big homestuck fan so already that's a big minus.

I'm really just venting about it, not really asking for discussion. But seriously though just ask me anything about her cringeyness I promise you she will make you cringe.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 5:03:47 PM
At 2/23/2016 4:56:20 PM, ImaRealMeanie wrote:
She wants to go to an aquarium and dress up as an anime character just because the character swims.

I'm really just venting about it, not really asking for discussion. But seriously though just ask me anything about her cringeyness I promise you she will make you cringe.

Eh, seen it. I'm used to it at this point.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 5:07:16 PM
At 2/23/2016 5:03:47 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 2/23/2016 4:56:20 PM, ImaRealMeanie wrote:

Eh, seen it. I'm used to it at this point.

But still, feel free to cringe up the thread :3
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 5:53:25 PM
At 2/23/2016 5:50:09 PM, ImaRealMeanie wrote:
She blames all her problems on her ADHD.

Now that's just annoying, not cringey XD

Also, I have ADHD, and I'll blame it on my inability to stay on task, or maybe my small appetite (though that's more of because I take medication for it), but nothing more.

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 6:19:32 PM
At 2/23/2016 6:06:26 PM, ImaRealMeanie wrote:
She blames her ADHD for being really snappish and angry sometimes.

Well...it may be her ADHD. Sure, she shouldn't just pass everything off as the result of ADHD, but as far as I've heard, people with ADHD sometimes can't help but get angry. So she's probably not exactly wrong here.

And while I have ADHD, I'm almost never angry. Easily annoyed, yes, but my tolerance is really high, so I've just got the happy happy hyper part.