Jump to topic:

Briannj17 AMA/TMA

Briannj17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 8:31:26 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Well after much debating I've hit 3000 elo and I feel it is time to make one of these. I'm a pretty cool guy. They say I'm easy on the eyes, great to talk to, a chick magnet, (well two out of three ain't bad;-) Ask me or tell me anything. I assure you you will get answers in a timely manner.

Sincerely, Brian N. Johnson
http://www.debate.org...
King of Poetry in this poem lacking era
mc9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 3:44:16 AM
At 2/26/2016 8:31:26 PM, Briannj17 wrote:
Well after much debating I've hit 3000 elo and I feel it is time to make one of these. I'm a pretty cool guy. They say I'm easy on the eyes, great to talk to, a chick magnet, (well two out of three ain't bad;-) Ask me or tell me anything. I assure you you will get answers in a timely manner.

Honest opinion of me?
Briannj17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 4:03:58 AM
At 2/27/2016 3:44:16 AM, mc9 wrote:

Honest opinion of me?

Don't know you too well. I would like you to open up a bit. Your profile pic hasn't changed to my knowledge, your age isn't 99 and your personal info doesn't tell us much about you. Other than that you seem to be an alright bloke.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 6:18:54 PM

1. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? What would you do with it?

2. If you could travel back in time, where would you go?

3. If you could have one profession, regardless of current feasibility, what would it be?

4. If you could know one thing about your future, what would it be?

5. If you hadn't discovered DDO, what would you have most likely done with the free time?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 10:26:04 PM

Honest opinion?
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
Briannj17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 11:10:23 PM
At 2/27/2016 6:18:54 PM, Maikuru wrote:

1. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? What would you do with it?

Power of Persuasion
Stop wars, make money, etc.etc.etc....

To the 40s where I would become friends with Johnny Cash and go on tours as part of his band.

3. If you could have one profession, regardless of current feasibility, what would it be?

Veterinarian

My time in heaven. (Or heaven forbid)

5. If you hadn't discovered DDO, what would you have most likely done with the free time?

Chess.com

Thanks for the thought provoking questions.
Briannj17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 11:21:16 PM
At 2/27/2016 10:26:04 PM, tajshar2k wrote:

Honest opinion?

I've never really talked to you much. You are a great debater and have quite the presence on DDO. I'm saddened that you are leaving because I might never get to debate against you. Your profile picture to me indicates that you are an extrovert and love to share your thoughts regardless of a situation. (Although I may be wrong) You seem to be a likable fellow.
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 11:26:07 PM
At 2/27/2016 11:21:16 PM, Briannj17 wrote:
At 2/27/2016 10:26:04 PM, tajshar2k wrote:

Honest opinion?

I've never really talked to you much. You are a great debater and have quite the presence on DDO. I'm saddened that you are leaving because I might never get to debate against you. Your profile picture to me indicates that you are an extrovert and love to share your thoughts regardless of a situation. (Although I may be wrong) You seem to be a likable fellow.

Thanks Brian, and take care.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
mc9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 11:48:50 PM

Opinion on is video? https://m.youtube.com......

Would you rather live under totalarianism or anarchism?

Presidential candidate?

Political system?

Economic system?
Briannj17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 12:00:35 AM
At 2/27/2016 11:48:50 PM, mc9 wrote:

Link is broken

Anarchism

Presidential candidate?

Trump

Political system?

Economic system?

Seriously at this point I have no opinion on either of the two listed above. I am also from Canada and I think our country is doing quite alright the way it is.
mc9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 12:02:55 AM
At 2/28/2016 12:00:35 AM, Briannj17 wrote:
At 2/27/2016 11:48:50 PM, mc9 wrote:

Link is broken
https://m.youtube.com...

Anarchism

Presidential candidate?

Trump

Political system?

Economic system?

Seriously at this point I have no opinion on either of the two listed above. I am also from Canada and I think our country is doing quite alright the way it is.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 12:14:38 AM
At 2/27/2016 11:10:23 PM, Briannj17 wrote:

Power of Persuasion

Is this because of Jessica Jones? When I make lists of 3 superpowers I'd want, this is always one of them.

To the 40s where I would become friends with Johnny Cash and go on tours as part of his band.

Veterinarian

Chess.com

I've got an account on there. Send me a challenge if you'd like. The name there is also Maikuru.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Briannj17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 1:01:51 AM
At 2/28/2016 12:14:38 AM, Maikuru wrote:
At 2/27/2016 11:10:23 PM, Briannj17 wrote:

Power of Persuasion

Is this because of Jessica Jones? When I make lists of 3 superpowers I'd want, this is always one of them.

The name kind of rings a bell but no it is not because of her. Just because persuasion is super powerful. That's why I chose it.

Veterinarian

Chess.com

I've got an account on there. Send me a challenge if you'd like. The name there is also Maikuru.

Done deal.