Finally a Deer I can Respect

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 12:03:37 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
https://www.youtube.com...

This deer (whitetail, to be specific) just beat the living sh1t out of a hunter. Hunter was all "I'm going to cut off your fvcking head and mount it on a wall." But the deer was like "hell no, you motherfvcker, I'm going to beat you into a pulp... don't you dare even think about hunting. I've had enough of this sh!t."

The hunter, meanwhile, is getting pummeled in the face and the testicles by an animal that clearly does not give a single fvck. The deer eventually lets him go and is all "let this be a message to all the rest of you because if you come back I won't be so merciful next time."
Tsar of DDO
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 12:05:19 AM
How cute.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 12:10:43 AM
Dumbass never shoulda been that close with a rifle anyways. Ol Ray Charles couldnt k-shot that deer right in the heart from a hundred feet out? Just had to get in realllll close lmao xD
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 12:25:30 AM
Thett did it better.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 12:26:51 AM
At 2/27/2016 12:25:30 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Thett did it better.

Well the whole point of this thread was to rip off his other thread. It's the highest form of flattery.
Tsar of DDO
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 11:51:03 PM
At 2/27/2016 12:03:37 AM, YYW wrote:

This deer (whitetail, to be specific) just beat the living sh1t out of a hunter. Hunter was all "I'm going to cut off your fvcking head and mount it on a wall." But the deer was like "hell no, you motherfvcker, I'm going to beat you into a pulp... don't you dare even think about hunting. I've had enough of this sh!t."

The hunter, meanwhile, is getting pummeled in the face and the testicles by an animal that clearly does not give a single fvck. The deer eventually lets him go and is all "let this be a message to all the rest of you because if you come back I won't be so merciful next time."

When deer open up a can of whoopass...
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 11:53:08 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com...
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 12:39:06 AM

This made my day. 2nd thing that made my day today lol
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 1:02:39 AM
At 2/28/2016 12:39:06 AM, Hayd wrote:

This made my day. 2nd thing that made my day today lol

lol happy you liked it
Tsar of DDO
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 3:40:10 AM

I've never laughed so hard at a video of deer before XD
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya