Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 8:19:10 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Every time I'm in a hangout, 1n1 with someone, they either ask:

A: do you sing?
B: can you sing a song for me?

So I figure it's time to get out of my comfort zone, and do a signing debate. Post if interested. :)
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 8:21:28 PM
At 2/27/2016 8:19:10 PM, Rosalie wrote:

So I figure it's time to get out of my comfort zone, and do a signing debate. Post if interested. :)

These used to be quite popular. There were tournaments and everything. Maybe some of those members are still around.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 8:22:48 PM
At 2/27/2016 8:21:28 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 2/27/2016 8:19:10 PM, Rosalie wrote:

These used to be quite popular. There were tournaments and everything. Maybe some of those members are still around.

Yeah. I spoke to a few people about a month ago that were interested, but kind of forget about it. You should ask your wife if she'd be interested. :)
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16