Total Posts:58|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

1999 posts Vaarkarian AMA

Vaarka
Posts: 7,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 3:14:59 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Why 1999? Because screw 2000...plus it was the year I was born :D

So...ask me anything, random questions, random opinions, why I'm the way I am, honest opinions, all that regular, typical jazz. Or, if you want, derail the thread completely and talk about random crap. I don't care, but happy 1999 posts to me :D

YAAAAAAYYYYYYY :3
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,848
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 3:17:50 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/1/2016 3:14:59 AM, Vaarka wrote:
Why 1999? Because screw 2000...plus it was the year I was born :D

So...ask me anything, random questions, random opinions, why I'm the way I am, honest opinions, all that regular, typical jazz. Or, if you want, derail the thread completely and talk about random crap. I don't care, but happy 1999 posts to me :D

YAAAAAAYYYYYYY :3

Honest opinion.

Also, are you partying like it's 1999?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Vaarka
Posts: 7,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 3:20:46 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/1/2016 3:17:50 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 3/1/2016 3:14:59 AM, Vaarka wrote:
Why 1999? Because screw 2000...plus it was the year I was born :D

So...ask me anything, random questions, random opinions, why I'm the way I am, honest opinions, all that regular, typical jazz. Or, if you want, derail the thread completely and talk about random crap. I don't care, but happy 1999 posts to me :D

YAAAAAAYYYYYYY :3

Honest opinion.
I don't talk to you much, but I like you :3
I can see you care a lot about the polls and have put a lot of work into them, and I'm sorry to see the state it's in, and I hope it's fixed soon (if it hasn't been fixed already)

Also, are you partying like it's 1999?

Hell yeah I am
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Sapphique
Posts: 4,119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 3:21:22 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/1/2016 3:14:59 AM, Vaarka wrote:

Congrats Vaar!

Honest opinion of me?

Favorite color, season, dessert, and attire?
A weird quirk about you?
Something you're proud of?
Favorite highlighter color?
Pen or pencil?
Coffee or tea?
Favorite letter?
Why is your username Vaarka?
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Vaarka
Posts: 7,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 3:27:45 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/1/2016 3:21:22 AM, Sapphique wrote:
At 3/1/2016 3:14:59 AM, Vaarka wrote:

Congrats Vaar!
Thanks :D

Honest opinion of me?
I like you as a member. I really do. You're friendly, have a strong love for music (like me :D), and you're a great mafia player. I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job running the beginner series, and hope to see you around the art forum more often ;3

Favorite color, season, dessert, and attire?
Yellow (though blue is starting to bump itself back in there), winter, sherbet ice cream, and I love wearing this beanie hat that I've had for the past few years. Whenever I've got the chance, it's on my head :3
A weird quirk about you?
Because of osu, as well as my love for rhythm, I tap my fingers a lot, specifically my pointer and middle fingers on my left and right hand (because in osu, I use my left hand and those two fingers). Funny thing, I've had people ask if I smoke because of that (something about smokers having to occupy themselves when they're not smoking by doing that)...and no I don't smoke.
Something you're proud of?
Well, I'd say something like "my highest PP score on osu", but that'd sound dumb, so I'll say I'm most proud of my taste in music :D
Favorite highlighter color?
Yellow
Pen or pencil?
Whatever's around
Coffee or tea?
I don't really like either
Favorite letter?
k
Why is your username Vaarka?
EH HEH HEH.... Name...
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Sapphique
Posts: 4,119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 3:33:16 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/1/2016 3:27:45 AM, Vaarka wrote:
I like you as a member. I really do. You're friendly, have a strong love for music (like me :D), and you're a great mafia player. I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job running the beginner series, and hope to see you around the art forum more often ;3
Aww <3 Thanks, and I'll try to drop by more...when I'm not occupied by 4 upcoming tests =.=
Yellow (though blue is starting to bump itself back in there), winter, sherbet ice cream, and I love wearing this beanie hat that I've had for the past few years. Whenever I've got the chance, it's on my head :3
Interesting. Not many people I know like yellow best. Mine is blue ^.^ I'm also not much for wearing hats lol.
I don't really like either
What do you like then?
EH HEH HEH.... Name...
Lol cool. It's unique. But for a while we had you, Valkrin, Varrack, and idk who else and it was confusing.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Vaarka
Posts: 7,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 3:37:37 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/1/2016 3:33:16 AM, Sapphique wrote:
At 3/1/2016 3:27:45 AM, Vaarka wrote:
I like you as a member. I really do. You're friendly, have a strong love for music (like me :D), and you're a great mafia player. I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job running the beginner series, and hope to see you around the art forum more often ;3
Aww <3 Thanks, and I'll try to drop by more...when I'm not occupied by 4 upcoming tests =.=
Yellow (though blue is starting to bump itself back in there), winter, sherbet ice cream, and I love wearing this beanie hat that I've had for the past few years. Whenever I've got the chance, it's on my head :3
Interesting. Not many people I know like yellow best. Mine is blue ^.^ I'm also not much for wearing hats lol.
I don't really like either
What do you like then?
Apple cider :3
EH HEH HEH.... Name...
Lol cool. It's unique. But for a while we had you, Valkrin, Varrack, and idk who else and it was confusing.
Thanks :3

Funny story, the reason why I joined DDO was because Valkrin debated some guy who turned out to be a troll, and no one was voting, so he asked me to make an account and vote on the debate (and we found out I couldn't). He was worried when he saw my username was Vaarka because he thought the other guy might think it was an alt account of his since they were so similar XD

And I have never met Varrack, but I like his name :3
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Sapphique
Posts: 4,119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 3:49:26 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/1/2016 3:37:37 AM, Vaarka wrote:

Okay, more difficult questions :P

Meanest thing you've ever wished on someone?
If you had to have a non-peaceful death, what manner of death would you choose?
Would you rather live an unremarkable but long life or an extremely bright (fame, fortune, achievement etc) but short life?
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Vaarka
Posts: 7,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 3:54:38 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/1/2016 3:49:26 AM, Sapphique wrote:
At 3/1/2016 3:37:37 AM, Vaarka wrote:

Okay, more difficult questions :P

Meanest thing you've ever wished on someone?
There was some kid who used to annoy me back in grade school and some of middle school, and he was a great kid, and he never really did anything to annoy me...he just did. I remember one time, I told myself "I hope he dies"...and then soon afterwards realized what I had just wished upon him and felt terrible.
If you had to have a non-peaceful death, what manner of death would you choose?
Well, considering there's a nuclear power plant less than 10 miles away from where I live, I'd want to be killed by that if there was a sudden melt down, because it'd be super quick.
Would you rather live an unremarkable but long life or an extremely bright (fame, fortune, achievement etc) but short life?
That depends on how I die. If I die because of something really dumb, like drug overdose or whatever, then I wouldn't want it to be the short life. If it was something out of my control, like disease or a nuclear meltdown, then I might consider the extremely bright life.

But a long life where I'm not popular is also not too bad. I don't care all that much about fame, just as long as I'm having fun doing whatever it is I'm doing :3

Got anything else to throw my way?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Torton
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 3:58:06 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/1/2016 3:27:45 AM, Vaarka wrote:
I like you as a member. I really do. You're friendly, have a strong love for music (like me :D), and you're a great mafia player. I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job running the beginner series, and hope to see you around the art forum more often ;3
Favorite albums?

If you like electronic music, check out Caribou, LCD Soundsystem (if you don't know them, shame on you; you can't be an electronic music fan and not be aware of who they are), and AnCo/Panda Bear.
BlazingRodent
Posts: 1,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 4:00:19 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/1/2016 3:14:59 AM, Vaarka wrote:
Why 1999? Because screw 2000...plus it was the year I was born :D

So...ask me anything, random questions, random opinions, why I'm the way I am, honest opinions, all that regular, typical jazz. Or, if you want, derail the thread completely and talk about random crap. I don't care, but happy 1999 posts to me :D

YAAAAAAYYYYYYY :3

I predicted you would make an AMA today. Not even joking.

Honest opinion?
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 4:00:38 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/1/2016 3:17:50 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 3/1/2016 3:14:59 AM, Vaarka wrote:
Why 1999? Because screw 2000...plus it was the year I was born :D

So...ask me anything, random questions, random opinions, why I'm the way I am, honest opinions, all that regular, typical jazz. Or, if you want, derail the thread completely and talk about random crap. I don't care, but happy 1999 posts to me :D

YAAAAAAYYYYYYY :3

Honest opinion.

Also, are you partying like it's 1999?

1699
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Vaarka
Posts: 7,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 4:01:49 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/1/2016 4:00:19 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 3/1/2016 3:14:59 AM, Vaarka wrote:
Why 1999? Because screw 2000...plus it was the year I was born :D

So...ask me anything, random questions, random opinions, why I'm the way I am, honest opinions, all that regular, typical jazz. Or, if you want, derail the thread completely and talk about random crap. I don't care, but happy 1999 posts to me :D

YAAAAAAYYYYYYY :3

I predicted you would make an AMA today. Not even joking.
XD

Honest opinion?

I like you. You're friendly to pretty much everyone, and you're constantly trying to help bump up the less active forums. I respect you for that :3
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Vaarka
Posts: 7,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 4:03:14 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/1/2016 3:58:06 AM, Torton wrote:
At 3/1/2016 3:27:45 AM, Vaarka wrote:
I like you as a member. I really do. You're friendly, have a strong love for music (like me :D), and you're a great mafia player. I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job running the beginner series, and hope to see you around the art forum more often ;3
Favorite albums?

If you like electronic music, check out Caribou, LCD Soundsystem (if you don't know them, shame on you; you can't be an electronic music fan and not be aware of who they are), and AnCo/Panda Bear.

I've listened to an LCD song before, and they're okay, but not my favorite. Never heard of Panda Bear (Panda Eyes, but not Panda Bear).
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
BlazingRodent
Posts: 1,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 4:03:17 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/1/2016 4:01:49 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/1/2016 4:00:19 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 3/1/2016 3:14:59 AM, Vaarka wrote:
Why 1999? Because screw 2000...plus it was the year I was born :D

So...ask me anything, random questions, random opinions, why I'm the way I am, honest opinions, all that regular, typical jazz. Or, if you want, derail the thread completely and talk about random crap. I don't care, but happy 1999 posts to me :D

YAAAAAAYYYYYYY :3

I predicted you would make an AMA today. Not even joking.
XD

Honest opinion?

I like you. You're friendly to pretty much everyone, and you're constantly trying to help bump up the less active forums. I respect you for that :3

What talents and abilities did you get from the Paarka tribe that existed 600 years ago?
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,571
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 4:05:04 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/1/2016 3:33:16 AM, Sapphique wrote:
But for a while we had you, Valkrin, Varrack, and idk who else and it was confusing.

VoT, Vox Veritas....
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Vaarka
Posts: 7,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 4:07:55 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/1/2016 4:03:17 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 3/1/2016 4:01:49 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/1/2016 4:00:19 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 3/1/2016 3:14:59 AM, Vaarka wrote:
Why 1999? Because screw 2000...plus it was the year I was born :D

So...ask me anything, random questions, random opinions, why I'm the way I am, honest opinions, all that regular, typical jazz. Or, if you want, derail the thread completely and talk about random crap. I don't care, but happy 1999 posts to me :D

YAAAAAAYYYYYYY :3

I predicted you would make an AMA today. Not even joking.
XD

Honest opinion?

I like you. You're friendly to pretty much everyone, and you're constantly trying to help bump up the less active forums. I respect you for that :3

What talents and abilities did you get from the Paarka tribe that existed 600 years ago?

The Vaarkarian civilization was a strong group. They started off as small, unknown patrols, soon growing into a small civilization with a population of less than 100 people.

Not long after, however, they began to expand and grow, and soon, a kingdom began to grow. However, surrounding kingdoms went to war, and Vaarkaria was caught in the middle of it.

However, they managed to survive, and soon, began to grow again...

The stories of my kind are much more complex, but this is a simplistic outline of what happened.

As to answer your question, they taught me in the ways of rhythm-based games and often trained in the ways of balance, unlike the Varrackians who focused on flexibility.
Along with that, they trained me to hunt, to run, to camp, and the basics of how to survive. They even taught me how to procrastinate like an ancient Vaarkarian from before the wars.

It was truly a fascinating time.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Sapphique
Posts: 4,119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 4:07:57 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/1/2016 4:05:04 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 3/1/2016 3:33:16 AM, Sapphique wrote:
But for a while we had you, Valkrin, Varrack, and idk who else and it was confusing.

VoT, Vox Veritas....

Lol yeah. Too many V's.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Sapphique
Posts: 4,119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 4:08:47 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/1/2016 3:54:38 AM, Vaarka wrote:
Got anything else to throw my way?
Maybe tomorrow -.- I'm tired but I still have a lot to study for school.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Vaarka
Posts: 7,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 4:09:09 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/1/2016 3:58:06 AM, Torton wrote:
At 3/1/2016 3:27:45 AM, Vaarka wrote:
I like you as a member. I really do. You're friendly, have a strong love for music (like me :D), and you're a great mafia player. I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job running the beginner series, and hope to see you around the art forum more often ;3
Favorite albums?

If you like electronic music, check out Caribou, LCD Soundsystem (if you don't know them, shame on you; you can't be an electronic music fan and not be aware of who they are), and AnCo/Panda Bear.

Also, when I say electronic, that's pretty vague in some cases. My favorite genre of music would definitely have to be drum and bass, hands down.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Vaarka
Posts: 7,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 4:10:17 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/1/2016 4:08:47 AM, Sapphique wrote:
At 3/1/2016 3:54:38 AM, Vaarka wrote:
Got anything else to throw my way?
Maybe tomorrow -.- I'm tired but I still have a lot to study for school.
74 and a half mph with the wind speed of an African Sparrow passing through a storm cloud during the winter of 19-....uh...oh, well, goodnight :3
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Torton
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 4:13:38 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/1/2016 4:03:14 AM, Vaarka wrote:
I've listened to an LCD song before, and they're okay, but not my favorite.
What song?
Never heard of Panda Bear (Panda Eyes, but not Panda Bear).
BlazingRodent
Posts: 1,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 4:13:45 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/1/2016 4:07:55 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/1/2016 4:03:17 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 3/1/2016 4:01:49 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/1/2016 4:00:19 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 3/1/2016 3:14:59 AM, Vaarka wrote:
Why 1999? Because screw 2000...plus it was the year I was born :D

So...ask me anything, random questions, random opinions, why I'm the way I am, honest opinions, all that regular, typical jazz. Or, if you want, derail the thread completely and talk about random crap. I don't care, but happy 1999 posts to me :D

YAAAAAAYYYYYYY :3

I predicted you would make an AMA today. Not even joking.
XD

Honest opinion?

I like you. You're friendly to pretty much everyone, and you're constantly trying to help bump up the less active forums. I respect you for that :3

What talents and abilities did you get from the Paarka tribe that existed 600 years ago?

The Vaarkarian civilization was a strong group. They started off as small, unknown patrols, soon growing into a small civilization with a population of less than 100 people.

Not long after, however, they began to expand and grow, and soon, a kingdom began to grow. However, surrounding kingdoms went to war, and Vaarkaria was caught in the middle of it.

However, they managed to survive, and soon, began to grow again...

The stories of my kind are much more complex, but this is a simplistic outline of what happened.

As to answer your question, they taught me in the ways of rhythm-based games and often trained in the ways of balance, unlike the Varrackians who focused on flexibility.
Along with that, they trained me to hunt, to run, to camp, and the basics of how to survive. They even taught me how to procrastinate like an ancient Vaarkarian from before the wars.

It was truly a fascinating time.

Well the Blazians are coming after your kind. Sorry bro.
Vaarka
Posts: 7,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 4:15:07 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/1/2016 4:13:45 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 3/1/2016 4:07:55 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/1/2016 4:03:17 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 3/1/2016 4:01:49 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/1/2016 4:00:19 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 3/1/2016 3:14:59 AM, Vaarka wrote:
Why 1999? Because screw 2000...plus it was the year I was born :D

So...ask me anything, random questions, random opinions, why I'm the way I am, honest opinions, all that regular, typical jazz. Or, if you want, derail the thread completely and talk about random crap. I don't care, but happy 1999 posts to me :D

YAAAAAAYYYYYYY :3

I predicted you would make an AMA today. Not even joking.
XD

Honest opinion?

I like you. You're friendly to pretty much everyone, and you're constantly trying to help bump up the less active forums. I respect you for that :3

What talents and abilities did you get from the Paarka tribe that existed 600 years ago?

The Vaarkarian civilization was a strong group. They started off as small, unknown patrols, soon growing into a small civilization with a population of less than 100 people.

Not long after, however, they began to expand and grow, and soon, a kingdom began to grow. However, surrounding kingdoms went to war, and Vaarkaria was caught in the middle of it.

However, they managed to survive, and soon, began to grow again...

The stories of my kind are much more complex, but this is a simplistic outline of what happened.

As to answer your question, they taught me in the ways of rhythm-based games and often trained in the ways of balance, unlike the Varrackians who focused on flexibility.
Along with that, they trained me to hunt, to run, to camp, and the basics of how to survive. They even taught me how to procrastinate like an ancient Vaarkarian from before the wars.

It was truly a fascinating time.

Well the Blazians are coming after your kind. Sorry bro.

HAH people have forgotten our might.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Vaarka
Posts: 7,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 4:16:24 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/1/2016 4:13:38 AM, Torton wrote:
At 3/1/2016 4:03:14 AM, Vaarka wrote:
I've listened to an LCD song before, and they're okay, but not my favorite.
What song?
Never heard of Panda Bear (Panda Eyes, but not Panda Bear).


Gimme a minute to find it...

https://www.youtube.com... <- This one was eh

https://www.youtube.com... <- This one was alright, but not my favorite kind of style.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
BlazingRodent
Posts: 1,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 4:16:48 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/1/2016 4:15:07 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/1/2016 4:13:45 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 3/1/2016 4:07:55 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/1/2016 4:03:17 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 3/1/2016 4:01:49 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/1/2016 4:00:19 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 3/1/2016 3:14:59 AM, Vaarka wrote:
Why 1999? Because screw 2000...plus it was the year I was born :D

So...ask me anything, random questions, random opinions, why I'm the way I am, honest opinions, all that regular, typical jazz. Or, if you want, derail the thread completely and talk about random crap. I don't care, but happy 1999 posts to me :D

YAAAAAAYYYYYYY :3

I predicted you would make an AMA today. Not even joking.
XD

Honest opinion?

I like you. You're friendly to pretty much everyone, and you're constantly trying to help bump up the less active forums. I respect you for that :3

What talents and abilities did you get from the Paarka tribe that existed 600 years ago?

The Vaarkarian civilization was a strong group. They started off as small, unknown patrols, soon growing into a small civilization with a population of less than 100 people.

Not long after, however, they began to expand and grow, and soon, a kingdom began to grow. However, surrounding kingdoms went to war, and Vaarkaria was caught in the middle of it.

However, they managed to survive, and soon, began to grow again...

The stories of my kind are much more complex, but this is a simplistic outline of what happened.

As to answer your question, they taught me in the ways of rhythm-based games and often trained in the ways of balance, unlike the Varrackians who focused on flexibility.
Along with that, they trained me to hunt, to run, to camp, and the basics of how to survive. They even taught me how to procrastinate like an ancient Vaarkarian from before the wars.

It was truly a fascinating time.

Well the Blazians are coming after your kind. Sorry bro.

HAH people have forgotten our might.

You forget that we aren't people, just rats made of fire that can burn you and give you rabies. There's nothing you can do against us.
Vaarka
Posts: 7,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 4:20:04 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/1/2016 4:16:48 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 3/1/2016 4:15:07 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/1/2016 4:13:45 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 3/1/2016 4:07:55 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/1/2016 4:03:17 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 3/1/2016 4:01:49 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/1/2016 4:00:19 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 3/1/2016 3:14:59 AM, Vaarka wrote:
Why 1999? Because screw 2000...plus it was the year I was born :D

So...ask me anything, random questions, random opinions, why I'm the way I am, honest opinions, all that regular, typical jazz. Or, if you want, derail the thread completely and talk about random crap. I don't care, but happy 1999 posts to me :D

YAAAAAAYYYYYYY :3

I predicted you would make an AMA today. Not even joking.
XD

Honest opinion?

I like you. You're friendly to pretty much everyone, and you're constantly trying to help bump up the less active forums. I respect you for that :3

What talents and abilities did you get from the Paarka tribe that existed 600 years ago?

The Vaarkarian civilization was a strong group. They started off as small, unknown patrols, soon growing into a small civilization with a population of less than 100 people.

Not long after, however, they began to expand and grow, and soon, a kingdom began to grow. However, surrounding kingdoms went to war, and Vaarkaria was caught in the middle of it.

However, they managed to survive, and soon, began to grow again...

The stories of my kind are much more complex, but this is a simplistic outline of what happened.

As to answer your question, they taught me in the ways of rhythm-based games and often trained in the ways of balance, unlike the Varrackians who focused on flexibility.
Along with that, they trained me to hunt, to run, to camp, and the basics of how to survive. They even taught me how to procrastinate like an ancient Vaarkarian from before the wars.

It was truly a fascinating time.

Well the Blazians are coming after your kind. Sorry bro.

HAH people have forgotten our might.

You forget that we aren't people, just rats made of fire that can burn you and give you rabies. There's nothing you can do against us.

*laughs* you underestimate us. You've yet to hear all the stories, all the power we held. We weren't just a simple kingdom. No, we possessed something more, we possessed the crafted weapons of immortals. The pieces that few could ever hold, much less use. Yes, even now, some possess it, and whether you like it or not, you will either
[A] Be wiped out
[B] Be domesticated by one of our immortal soul users, who will simply have you all lounge in the lush fields and shelter in the hollowed-out shelter pines :3
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,571
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 4:22:29 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/1/2016 3:14:59 AM, Vaarka wrote:
Why 1999? Because screw 2000...plus it was the year I was born :D

So...ask me anything, random questions, random opinions, why I'm the way I am, honest opinions, all that regular, typical jazz. Or, if you want, derail the thread completely and talk about random crap. I don't care, but happy 1999 posts to me :D

Congrats, my Vaarkanian Vassal.

YAAAAAAYYYYYYY :3

Eh heh heh. Here goes:

Standard:
What genre of books it your favorite?

Favorite movies/shows?

Favorite sports team(s), if any?

Favorite academic subject?

Mac or PC?

Wait Wut:
If you were being forced to release a deadly disease on a major metropolitan population, what would it be and why?

Would you rather be as small as an electron or as large as skyscraper?

White America or Kim?

Are you Basic?

Other:
Yes or no?

Who dunnit?

If you had to ask me a question, what would it be?

If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?

Is there someone you look up to? Why?

If you had to do the exact same thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Scariest moment of your life?

Honest opinion of meh?
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
BlazingRodent
Posts: 1,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 4:31:24 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/1/2016 4:20:04 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/1/2016 4:16:48 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 3/1/2016 4:15:07 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/1/2016 4:13:45 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 3/1/2016 4:07:55 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/1/2016 4:03:17 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 3/1/2016 4:01:49 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/1/2016 4:00:19 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 3/1/2016 3:14:59 AM, Vaarka wrote:
Why 1999? Because screw 2000...plus it was the year I was born :D

So...ask me anything, random questions, random opinions, why I'm the way I am, honest opinions, all that regular, typical jazz. Or, if you want, derail the thread completely and talk about random crap. I don't care, but happy 1999 posts to me :D

YAAAAAAYYYYYYY :3

I predicted you would make an AMA today. Not even joking.
XD

Honest opinion?

I like you. You're friendly to pretty much everyone, and you're constantly trying to help bump up the less active forums. I respect you for that :3

What talents and abilities did you get from the Paarka tribe that existed 600 years ago?

The Vaarkarian civilization was a strong group. They started off as small, unknown patrols, soon growing into a small civilization with a population of less than 100 people.

Not long after, however, they began to expand and grow, and soon, a kingdom began to grow. However, surrounding kingdoms went to war, and Vaarkaria was caught in the middle of it.

However, they managed to survive, and soon, began to grow again...

The stories of my kind are much more complex, but this is a simplistic outline of what happened.

As to answer your question, they taught me in the ways of rhythm-based games and often trained in the ways of balance, unlike the Varrackians who focused on flexibility.
Along with that, they trained me to hunt, to run, to camp, and the basics of how to survive. They even taught me how to procrastinate like an ancient Vaarkarian from before the wars.

It was truly a fascinating time.

Well the Blazians are coming after your kind. Sorry bro.

HAH people have forgotten our might.

You forget that we aren't people, just rats made of fire that can burn you and give you rabies. There's nothing you can do against us.

*laughs* you underestimate us. You've yet to hear all the stories, all the power we held. We weren't just a simple kingdom. No, we possessed something more, we possessed the crafted weapons of immortals. The pieces that few could ever hold, much less use. Yes, even now, some possess it, and whether you like it or not, you will either
[A] Be wiped out
[B] Be domesticated by one of our immortal soul users, who will simply have you all lounge in the lush fields and shelter in the hollowed-out shelter pines :3

I am the religion and god among Blazians. I can only be killed by Airmax.
Torton
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 4:32:51 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/1/2016 4:16:24 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/1/2016 4:13:38 AM, Torton wrote:
At 3/1/2016 4:03:14 AM, Vaarka wrote:
I've listened to an LCD song before, and they're okay, but not my favorite.
What song?
Never heard of Panda Bear (Panda Eyes, but not Panda Bear).


Gimme a minute to find it...

https://www.youtube.com... <- This one was eh

https://www.youtube.com... <- This one was alright, but not my favorite kind of style.
Awh, Sound of Silver is an absolute classic. Highlights are North American Scum (https://www.youtube.com...), All My Friends (https://www.youtube.com...), and New York (https://www.youtube.com...).