someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 12:04:08 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
whynot.jpg
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 12:26:09 AM
At 3/6/2016 12:06:59 AM, Torton wrote:
Favorite music, if any at all?

Instrumental (TSO, Apocalyptica) and rock/metal (Breaking Benjamin and some Slipknot come to mind)

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 12:27:29 AM
At 3/6/2016 12:04:08 AM, someloser wrote:
whynot.jpg

Honest opinion.

Also, opinion on the One who Can't be Stumped.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 12:29:56 AM
At 3/6/2016 12:27:29 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
Also, opinion on the One who Can't be Stumped.

Probably the least harmful of the likely candidate in the long run. Far from ideal though.

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 2:45:29 PM
whynot.jpg

Do I look like I know what a jpeg is?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 9:08:39 PM
Honest opinion.

Bit confused what you meant by this

At 3/6/2016 2:45:29 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Definitely

At 3/6/2016 6:06:12 PM, famousdebater wrote:
Honest Opinion of Me.

Nice Tie.

famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 9:23:48 PM
At 3/6/2016 9:08:39 PM, someloser wrote:
Honest opinion.

Bit confused what you meant by this

She wants your honest opinion of her.

Definitely

Honest Opinion of Me.

Nice Tie.

Agreed.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 9:41:22 PM
Honest opinion.

Don't know you very well

Agreed.

Indeed sir.

Torton
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 1:22:20 AM
whynot.jpg

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 5:47:11 AM
whynot.jpg

>:D

How come you didn't answer my question?
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 5:47:32 AM
whynot.jpg

HOY plz.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 5:48:10 AM
At 3/6/2016 12:26:09 AM, someloser wrote:
At 3/6/2016 12:06:59 AM, Torton wrote:
Favorite music, if any at all?

Instrumental (TSO, Apocalyptica) and rock/metal (Breaking Benjamin and some Slipknot come to mind)

You have good tastes. What is your favorite song by BB?
Suh dude

someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 6:12:38 AM
At 3/7/2016 4:29:17 AM, YYW wrote:
What is your view of me?

Very cool and very interesting. Love your analysis posts on the recent postmodernist epidemic in academia etc.

At 3/7/2016 5:48:10 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
You have good tastes. What is your favorite song by BB?

Thank you haha. If I had to pick: The Diary of Jane, with So Cold coming in as a very close second.

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 6:15:44 AM
At 3/7/2016 6:12:38 AM, someloser wrote:
Thank you haha. If I had to pick: The Diary of Jane, with So Cold coming in as a very close second.

Ah. I am partial to their newest album. I like Breaking the Silence and The Ashes of Eden. Bu I also like every other song on that album, as well as Phobia.
Suh dude

someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 6:16:29 AM
At 3/7/2016 6:15:44 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 3/7/2016 6:12:38 AM, someloser wrote:

Ah. I am partial to their newest album. I like Breaking the Silence and The Ashes of Eden. Bu I also like every other song on that album, as well as Phobia.

Yeah, Phobia was good. Hope they get more experimental in the next one