Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

Announcement...

Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 1:10:42 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
I can no longer hold this in..I feel bad for hididng this from you guys, but EsocialBookworm and I are getting married...
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,449
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 1:17:42 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 1:10:42 AM, Rosalie wrote:
I can no longer hold this in..I feel bad for hididng this from you guys, but EsocialBookworm and I are getting married...

Well damn, the market has lost two prize catches on this day. Let us bow our heads in silence for a moment...

NOW TEQUILA SHOTS
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Godgirl
Posts: 500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 1:47:55 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 1:10:42 AM, Rosalie wrote:
I can no longer hold this in..I feel bad for hididng this from you guys, but EsocialBookworm and I are getting married...

I thought you were married to Hayd . . . Does he know about this?
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 1:48:36 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 1:47:55 AM, Godgirl wrote:
At 3/6/2016 1:10:42 AM, Rosalie wrote:
I can no longer hold this in..I feel bad for hididng this from you guys, but EsocialBookworm and I are getting married...

I thought you were married to Hayd . . . Does he know about this?

He's okay with me being in an open relationship. :)
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Godgirl
Posts: 500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 1:50:18 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 1:48:36 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 3/6/2016 1:47:55 AM, Godgirl wrote:
At 3/6/2016 1:10:42 AM, Rosalie wrote:
I can no longer hold this in..I feel bad for hididng this from you guys, but EsocialBookworm and I are getting married...

I thought you were married to Hayd . . . Does he know about this?

He's okay with me being in an open relationship. :)

Lol okay.
Godgirl
Posts: 500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 1:51:03 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 1:50:18 AM, Godgirl wrote:
At 3/6/2016 1:48:36 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 3/6/2016 1:47:55 AM, Godgirl wrote:
At 3/6/2016 1:10:42 AM, Rosalie wrote:
I can no longer hold this in..I feel bad for hididng this from you guys, but EsocialBookworm and I are getting married...

I thought you were married to Hayd . . . Does he know about this?

He's okay with me being in an open relationship. :)

Lol okay.

Is EsocialBookworm also okay with an open relationship?
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,367
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 2:12:11 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 1:51:03 AM, Godgirl wrote:
At 3/6/2016 1:50:18 AM, Godgirl wrote:
At 3/6/2016 1:48:36 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 3/6/2016 1:47:55 AM, Godgirl wrote:
At 3/6/2016 1:10:42 AM, Rosalie wrote:
I can no longer hold this in..I feel bad for hididng this from you guys, but EsocialBookworm and I are getting married...

I thought you were married to Hayd . . . Does he know about this?

He's okay with me being in an open relationship. :)

Lol okay.

Is EsocialBookworm also okay with an open relationship?

Hannah's my side ho, in a loving way. Endark is the love of my life.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Godgirl
Posts: 500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 2:14:08 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 2:12:11 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 3/6/2016 1:51:03 AM, Godgirl wrote:
At 3/6/2016 1:50:18 AM, Godgirl wrote:
At 3/6/2016 1:48:36 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 3/6/2016 1:47:55 AM, Godgirl wrote:
At 3/6/2016 1:10:42 AM, Rosalie wrote:
I can no longer hold this in..I feel bad for hididng this from you guys, but EsocialBookworm and I are getting married...

I thought you were married to Hayd . . . Does he know about this?

He's okay with me being in an open relationship. :)

Lol okay.

Is EsocialBookworm also okay with an open relationship?

Hannah's my side ho, in a loving way. Endark is the love of my life.

Okay.
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 2:33:11 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 1:10:42 AM, Rosalie wrote:
I can no longer hold this in..I feel bad for hididng this from you guys, but EsocialBookworm and I are getting married...

What are the chances of getting divorced?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 6:58:30 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 1:10:42 AM, Rosalie wrote:
I can no longer hold this in..I feel bad for hididng this from you guys, but EsocialBookworm and I are getting married...

Congrats
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 7:00:59 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 6:58:30 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/6/2016 1:10:42 AM, Rosalie wrote:
I can no longer hold this in..I feel bad for hididng this from you guys, but EsocialBookworm and I are getting married...

Congrats

But, you're always my #1. :)
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 7:01:46 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 7:00:59 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 3/6/2016 6:58:30 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/6/2016 1:10:42 AM, Rosalie wrote:
I can no longer hold this in..I feel bad for hididng this from you guys, but EsocialBookworm and I are getting married...

Congrats

But, you're always my #1. :)

I don't want to be a home wrecker.
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 7:05:53 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 7:01:46 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/6/2016 7:00:59 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 3/6/2016 6:58:30 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/6/2016 1:10:42 AM, Rosalie wrote:
I can no longer hold this in..I feel bad for hididng this from you guys, but EsocialBookworm and I are getting married...

Congrats

But, you're always my #1. :)

I don't want to be a home wrecker.

What are you talking about? Annie will be our maid.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Fkkize
Posts: 2,149
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 2:42:20 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 1:10:42 AM, Rosalie wrote:
I can no longer hold this in..I feel bad for hididng this from you guys, but EsocialBookworm and I are getting married...

Hmm, guess I couldn't get enough of your attention... What a shame
: At 7/2/2016 3:05:07 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
:
: space contradicts logic
Vaarka
Posts: 7,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 2:44:40 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 1:10:42 AM, Rosalie wrote:
I can no longer hold this in..I feel bad for hididng this from you guys, but EsocialBookworm and I are getting married...

...why do I even bother visiting this forum?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,449
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 3:12:06 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Of course, I offer my services as a DJ. Now, it's not cheap, but I'm sure something could be arranged. ESocial and I could of course sit down and negotiate this

https://youtu.be...
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 3:55:17 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 7:00:59 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 3/6/2016 6:58:30 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/6/2016 1:10:42 AM, Rosalie wrote:
I can no longer hold this in..I feel bad for hididng this from you guys, but EsocialBookworm and I are getting married...

Congrats

But, you're always my #1. :)

Uh :/
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 3:57:29 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 1:48:36 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 3/6/2016 1:47:55 AM, Godgirl wrote:
At 3/6/2016 1:10:42 AM, Rosalie wrote:
I can no longer hold this in..I feel bad for hididng this from you guys, but EsocialBookworm and I are getting married...

I thought you were married to Hayd . . . Does he know about this?

He's okay with me being in an open relationship. :)

Closed relationship=less sex (just her)

open relationship=more sex (her and everyone)

I am okay with an open relationship
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 4:06:05 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 3:57:29 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 3/6/2016 1:48:36 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 3/6/2016 1:47:55 AM, Godgirl wrote:
At 3/6/2016 1:10:42 AM, Rosalie wrote:
I can no longer hold this in..I feel bad for hididng this from you guys, but EsocialBookworm and I are getting married...

I thought you were married to Hayd . . . Does he know about this?

He's okay with me being in an open relationship. :)

Closed relationship=less sex (just her)

open relationship=more sex (her and everyone)

I am okay with an open relationship

No...I changed my mind.

Just us.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 4:07:27 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 4:06:05 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 3/6/2016 3:57:29 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 3/6/2016 1:48:36 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 3/6/2016 1:47:55 AM, Godgirl wrote:
At 3/6/2016 1:10:42 AM, Rosalie wrote:
I can no longer hold this in..I feel bad for hididng this from you guys, but EsocialBookworm and I are getting married...

I thought you were married to Hayd . . . Does he know about this?

He's okay with me being in an open relationship. :)

Closed relationship=less sex (just her)

open relationship=more sex (her and everyone)

I am okay with an open relationship

No...I changed my mind.

Just us.

Awwww :)
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 4:12:07 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 4:07:27 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 3/6/2016 4:06:05 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 3/6/2016 3:57:29 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 3/6/2016 1:48:36 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 3/6/2016 1:47:55 AM, Godgirl wrote:
At 3/6/2016 1:10:42 AM, Rosalie wrote:
I can no longer hold this in..I feel bad for hididng this from you guys, but EsocialBookworm and I are getting married...

I thought you were married to Hayd . . . Does he know about this?

He's okay with me being in an open relationship. :)

Closed relationship=less sex (just her)

open relationship=more sex (her and everyone)

I am okay with an open relationship

No...I changed my mind.

Just us.

Awwww :)

<3 forgive me
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Godgirl
Posts: 500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 6:18:22 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 4:06:05 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 3/6/2016 3:57:29 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 3/6/2016 1:48:36 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 3/6/2016 1:47:55 AM, Godgirl wrote:
At 3/6/2016 1:10:42 AM, Rosalie wrote:
I can no longer hold this in..I feel bad for hididng this from you guys, but EsocialBookworm and I are getting married...

I thought you were married to Hayd . . . Does he know about this?

He's okay with me being in an open relationship. :)

Closed relationship=less sex (just her)

open relationship=more sex (her and everyone)

I am okay with an open relationship

No...I changed my mind.

Just us.

So . . . You're not getting married to ESocial?
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,449
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 7:02:07 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 6:18:22 PM, Godgirl wrote:

So . . . You're not getting married to ESocial?

Lol, you are taking things too seriously xD
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Godgirl
Posts: 500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 7:06:54 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 7:02:07 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 3/6/2016 6:18:22 PM, Godgirl wrote:

So . . . You're not getting married to ESocial?

Lol, you are taking things too seriously xD

Maybe.
No one answered my question though.
Reformist
Posts: 679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 7:41:32 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 1:10:42 AM, Rosalie wrote:
I can no longer hold this in..I feel bad for hididng this from you guys, but EsocialBookworm and I are getting married...

Good for you
DDO History Revival Officer
Fuher of the Reich

"I'm not Asian"-Vaarka

"I would rather have a fascist than a socialist in office"- Bball

To be a feminist or to be smart that is the question
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,315
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 11:24:55 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 2:44:40 PM, Vaarka wrote:
...why do I even bother visiting this forum?
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW