Your Type of Dog

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 5:18:41 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
This will focus on 2 things:

1) If you had to have a dog, what breed would it be, or would it even be purebred?

2) Using this website [https://www.what-dog.net...], upload a picture of yourself into the program. What dog breed did you get? (Do this with 3-4 different pictures to get an accurate result).
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 1:34:50 PM
At 3/7/2016 5:18:41 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

1) If you had to have a dog, what breed would it be, or would it even be purebred?
There are two breeds of dogs that I prefer

[1] Laberdoodle - I had a dog like this for 8 years, named Maggie, my first and only dog, and she was the perfect dog for me. She was that kind of dog that would shy away if you tried to hold your hand out for her to smell it, but would get all excited and warm up to you immediately if you just came right up and pet her. People were always saying she looked beautiful when they saw her, and she never hurt anyone (on purpose, at least XD). I miss her so much, and would love to have her back. Hence, this breed is my favorite.

[2] German Shepherd - These dogs are pretty cool, that's all XD
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 1:55:20 PM
At 3/7/2016 1:34:50 PM, Vaarka wrote:

There are two breeds of dogs that I prefer

[1] Laberdoodle - I had a dog like this for 8 years, named Maggie, my first and only dog, and she was the perfect dog for me. She was that kind of dog that would shy away if you tried to hold your hand out for her to smell it, but would get all excited and warm up to you immediately if you just came right up and pet her. People were always saying she looked beautiful when they saw her, and she never hurt anyone (on purpose, at least XD). I miss her so much, and would love to have her back. Hence, this breed is my favorite.

They are so cute. I have a Yorkiepoo and a Miniature Chihuahua.

[2] German Shepherd - These dogs are pretty cool, that's all XD

Kool. I got Miniature Pinscher.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 3:56:46 PM
If not that, a Corgi.
Both are good.
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 4:46:45 PM
At 3/7/2016 3:56:23 PM, Valkrin wrote:

Should I show them Statue Maggers?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 4:49:38 PM
At 3/7/2016 4:46:45 PM, Vaarka wrote:

If you want. Idk why you're asking my opinion when it's pretty clear you're gonna ignore it and do it anyway :P
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 4:51:08 PM
At 3/7/2016 4:49:38 PM, Valkrin wrote:
At 3/7/2016 4:46:45 PM, Vaarka wrote:

If you want. Idk why you're asking my opinion when it's pretty clear you're gonna ignore it and do it anyway :P

It was more of a question where the response was 'YEEEH' or something else, so yeh

Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 9:40:37 PM

I'd go to the SPCA and pick out a pit bull <3 Best dogs ever, I grew up with them and they're so wonderful.

2) Using this website [https://www.what-dog.net...], upload a picture of yourself into the program. What dog breed did you get? (Do this with 3-4 different pictures to get an accurate result).

This fvcking thing thinks I'm a poodle lol