Jump to topic:

Taking a break from DDO

BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 7:10:16 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Recently real life has been getting in the way of my debating, and going to log off for probably a few weeks or even a month so I can focus better on studying, work, chores, other stuff I want to do, etc. So I am taking a break. See you soon.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 7:15:18 PM
At 3/13/2016 7:10:16 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:
Recently real life has been getting in the way of my debating, and going to log off for probably a few weeks or even a month so I can focus better on studying, work, chores, other stuff I want to do, etc. So I am taking a break. See you soon.

Good luck BR! Come back soon :D
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 7:16:19 PM
At 3/13/2016 7:15:18 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Good luck BR! Come back soon :D

Thanks!
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 7:22:57 PM
Return soon buddy!
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 7:37:19 PM

Hope to see you come back.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2016 2:00:42 AM

Come back sometime and play mafia :P
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch