Jump to topic:

I had the most interesting day.

DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2016 5:24:33 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
I got into a debate over who would be the better president of the United States, Kermit the Frog, or Elmo.

I backed Kermit, as Elmo is red. Red means communist, and no commie can ever be the president.

My opponents argument consisted that Elmo has a better voice and that because Kermit is green, he is a leprechaun that will refuse to redistribute the gold among the citizens.

I lost.

Then my friends got into an argument over Scientology versus Christianity.

Today was a good day.
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2016 5:50:44 AM
At 3/19/2016 5:24:33 AM, DarthKirones wrote:
I got into a debate over who would be the better president of the United States, Kermit the Frog, or Elmo.

I backed Kermit, as Elmo is red. Red means communist, and no commie can ever be the president.

My opponents argument consisted that Elmo has a better voice and that because Kermit is green, he is a leprechaun that will refuse to redistribute the gold among the citizens.

I lost.

Today was a good day.

What are you on and where can I get some?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2016 5:58:38 AM
At 3/19/2016 5:50:44 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

I lost.

Today was a good day.

What are you on and where can I get some?

I think global warming is affecting us Canadians. It snowed earlier this week. All of it was gone by the next morning. It is affecting the chemicals in our brains.

I'd try LSD for a similar effect. (Not that I would know...)
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2016 9:37:40 PM

I lost.

Today was a good day.

I vote Kermit 'cause he annoys me less.
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2016 10:02:43 PM

I lost.

Today was a good day.

Lol thats actually pretty cool
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2016 10:21:11 PM
At 3/19/2016 10:02:43 PM, Hayd wrote:

I lost.

Today was a good day.

Lol thats actually pretty cool

Yea we got sick of arguing about Trump, so we tried to talk about something less serious.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2016 10:24:14 PM
At 3/19/2016 9:37:40 PM, Godgirl wrote:

I lost.

Today was a good day.

#MakeAmericaGreenAgain

(Now imagine that in Kermit's voice.)
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2016 10:31:07 PM
At 3/19/2016 10:24:14 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
At 3/19/2016 9:37:40 PM, Godgirl wrote:

I lost.

Today was a good day.

#MakeAmericaGreenAgain

(Now imagine that in Kermit's voice.)

Lol
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2016 5:23:51 AM

I lost.

Today was a good day.

This made my day a bit better xD
Meh!
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2016 5:32:00 AM
At 3/20/2016 5:23:51 AM, Axonly wrote:

I lost.

Today was a good day.

This made my day a bit better xD

Glad to hear it. Anything that will make a persons day better.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax