Total Posts:29|Showing Posts:1-29
Jump to topic:

DDO: The Movie

airmax1227
Posts: 13,707
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 10:08:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
DDO: The Movie, Enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com...

About the Movie:

In DDO: The Movie, Spambots have invaded the website and subsequently overrun dozens of forums and killed millions of people, causing DDO to come face-to-face with the possibility of collapse. DDO's President, Airmax1227, must organize with generals, spies, and even former enemies of DDO, known as the 'Elite', to try to repel the invasion and end the spambot invasion once and for all. In a tale where all sides are resorting to spying, bribing, blackmailing, and sabotaging each other for their own interests, only those who fight the dirtiest will come out on top. If they don't, then they face extermination or nuclear annihilation. Put together by Imabench Productions and universally acclaimed by critics and reviewers everywhere, DDO: The Movie is a media masterpiece and the pinnacle of DDO films that will leave you on the edge of your seat demanding more, even to the final end credits.

========================================================================

About the Director:

Previously known for his production of The Weekly Stupid and The Weekly Stupid: The Movie, DDO: The Movie was put together by the notorious troll Imabench over the course of almost a year by taking scenes from over 2 dozen movies and TV shows with foreign audio and stringing them together into one movie. Considered to be his Magnum Opus, DDO: The Movie was far and away the most difficult project Imabench has ever undertaken, yet now stands as the pinnacle of media projects done in the honor for and on the behalf of the website we all enjoy to this day: DDO.

========================================================================

For more information on how the movie was made, visit the original thread that the movie premiered in, located here:
http://www.debate.org...

For a more in-depth look at the making of DDO: The Movie visit The Making of DDO: The Movie, found here:
https://www.debate.org...

========================================================================

Reviews of DDO: The Movie

Raisor: http://www.debate.org...

TBR: http://www.debate.org...

Bsh1: http://www.debate.org...

ShabShoral: http://www.debate.org...

========================================================================
Debate.org Moderator
Vaarka
Posts: 10,390
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 2:29:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2016 10:08:59 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
DDO: The Movie, Enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com...

About the Movie:

In DDO: The Movie, Spambots have invaded the website and subsequently overrun dozens of forums and killed millions of people, causing DDO to come face-to-face with the possibility of collapse. DDO's President, Airmax1227, must organize with generals, spies, and even former enemies of DDO, known as the 'Elite', to try to repel the invasion and end the spambot invasion once and for all. In a tale where all sides are resorting to spying, bribing, blackmailing, and sabotaging each other for their own interests, only those who fight the dirtiest will come out on top. If they don't, then they face extermination or nuclear annihilation. Put together by Imabench Productions and universally acclaimed by critics and reviewers everywhere, DDO: The Movie is a media masterpiece and the pinnacle of DDO films that will leave you on the edge of your seat demanding more, even to the final end credits.

========================================================================

About the Director:

Previously known for his production of The Weekly Stupid and The Weekly Stupid: The Movie, DDO: The Movie was put together by the notorious troll Imabench over the course of almost a year by taking scenes from over 2 dozen movies and TV shows with foreign audio and stringing them together into one movie. Considered to be his Magnum Opus, DDO: The Movie was far and away the most difficult project Imabench has ever undertaken, yet now stands as the pinnacle of media projects done in the honor for and on the behalf of the website we all enjoy to this day: DDO.

========================================================================

For more information on how the movie was made, visit the original thread that the movie premiered in, located here:
http://www.debate.org...

For a more in-depth look at the making of DDO: The Movie visit The Making of DDO: The Movie, found here:
https://www.debate.org...


========================================================================

Reviews of DDO: The Movie

Raisor: http://www.debate.org...

TBR: http://www.debate.org...

Bsh1: http://www.debate.org...

ShabShoral: http://www.debate.org...

========================================================================



Isn't there already a thread for this?
Also, when i first watched it, that scene around 8-11 with the guys wearing masks, arguing about whether or not raping the users would be gay if the user liked it, yeah that scene. When I first saw it, I was dying.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
imabench
Posts: 21,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 1:54:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2016 2:29:46 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Isn't there already a thread for this?

Theres the thread it premiered in in the main forum that you need to bump everytime for people to see it, and theres a thread in the entertainment forum about the behind-the-scenes work for it as well... There wasnt a thread where the movie got its own sticky though so that people could see it at any given time, which is why I lobbied Airmax hard to make this

Also, when i first watched it, that scene around 8-11 with the guys wearing masks, arguing about whether or not raping the users would be gay if the user liked it, yeah that scene. When I first saw it, I was dying.

I had a lot of fun making that scene XD <3
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Vaarka
Posts: 10,390
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 1:55:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/22/2016 1:54:50 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/21/2016 2:29:46 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Isn't there already a thread for this?

Theres the thread it premiered in in the main forum that you need to bump everytime for people to see it, and theres a thread in the entertainment forum about the behind-the-scenes work for it as well... There wasnt a thread where the movie got its own sticky though so that people could see it at any given time, which is why I lobbied Airmax hard to make this

Also, when i first watched it, that scene around 8-11 with the guys wearing masks, arguing about whether or not raping the users would be gay if the user liked it, yeah that scene. When I first saw it, I was dying.

I had a lot of fun making that scene XD <3

Angry Gay Spambot: "All I keep hearing is gay, gay, gay..."
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
imabench
Posts: 21,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 2:09:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/22/2016 1:55:47 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/22/2016 1:54:50 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/21/2016 2:29:46 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Isn't there already a thread for this?

Theres the thread it premiered in in the main forum that you need to bump everytime for people to see it, and theres a thread in the entertainment forum about the behind-the-scenes work for it as well... There wasnt a thread where the movie got its own sticky though so that people could see it at any given time, which is why I lobbied Airmax hard to make this

Also, when i first watched it, that scene around 8-11 with the guys wearing masks, arguing about whether or not raping the users would be gay if the user liked it, yeah that scene. When I first saw it, I was dying.

I had a lot of fun making that scene XD <3

Angry Gay Spambot: "All I keep hearing is gay, gay, gay..."

I was actually concerned that Airmax might not approve that scene because up until that point in the movie, that was far and away the most outlandish scene I had made for the movie. Airmax loved it though and gave it full approval which was fantastic since it really adds to the movie early on
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Emmarie
Posts: 1,909
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 4:11:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2016 10:08:59 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
DDO: The Movie, Enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com...

great production by immabench - really stuck in my mind and got me thinking some crazy sh!t! Max has a difficult task as moderator on this site and I don't believe anyone else would be allowed to replace him - if anything were aver to happen to him. Just a thought. Things would be much worse on this site without his representation.
imabench
Posts: 21,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 4:48:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/22/2016 4:11:43 PM, Emmarie wrote:

Max has a difficult task as moderator on this site and I don't believe anyone else would be allowed to replace him

Funny enough, Max became the moderator after the title was handed to him by the previous moderator Innomen, who got the title himself after the moderator before him who made DDO itself sold it to Juggle.
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 10:59:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/22/2016 9:46:42 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
lmao I forgot I wrote that review

only hyped up the release that much more <3
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2016 11:19:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/23/2016 4:05:10 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
You should have un-banned the Imabench-and-Airmax account for this.

I still wonder who could have possibly been behind that multi
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
The_Perussi
Posts: 52
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 4:16:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/22/2016 1:54:50 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/21/2016 2:29:46 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Isn't there already a thread for this?

Theres the thread it premiered in in the main forum that you need to bump everytime for people to see it, and theres a thread in the entertainment forum about the behind-the-scenes work for it as well... There wasnt a thread where the movie got its own sticky though so that people could see it at any given time, which is why I lobbied Airmax hard to make this

Also, when i first watched it, that scene around 8-11 with the guys wearing masks, arguing about whether or not raping the users would be gay if the user liked it, yeah that scene. When I first saw it, I was dying.

I had a lot of fun making that scene XD <3

Time to be a whistleblower.

The moderators are rediculous.

I made a thread called:
"Advertise Here (for stuff on this site)"

I put the text in quotes just in case a moderator wouldn't be cool with adverstising for other webistes which is obviously not.

So i put that so this wouldn't happen and it was removed anyways ALTHOUGH I SAID IT WAS FOR STUFF ON THIS SITE!

Seriously?

That is rediculous.

If you ban me i will unleash a great storm upon DDO.

Not a threat, a promise.

If you do this there will be hell toupee...

Just actually read before you go shooting something down.

Stop running so fast.

Don't abuse your power.

Or else you are ruining DDO.

Our presidency and moderators either don't really care or are corrupt.

Thank you.
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 2:31:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I finally got around to watching this. Great movie.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
inferno
Posts: 11,284
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 2:35:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2016 10:08:59 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
DDO: The Movie, Enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com...

About the Movie:

In DDO: The Movie, Spambots have invaded the website and subsequently overrun dozens of forums and killed millions of people, causing DDO to come face-to-face with the possibility of collapse. DDO's President, Airmax1227, must organize with generals, spies, and even former enemies of DDO, known as the 'Elite', to try to repel the invasion and end the spambot invasion once and for all. In a tale where all sides are resorting to spying, bribing, blackmailing, and sabotaging each other for their own interests, only those who fight the dirtiest will come out on top. If they don't, then they face extermination or nuclear annihilation. Put together by Imabench Productions and universally acclaimed by critics and reviewers everywhere, DDO: The Movie is a media masterpiece and the pinnacle of DDO films that will leave you on the edge of your seat demanding more, even to the final end credits.

========================================================================

About the Director:

Previously known for his production of The Weekly Stupid and The Weekly Stupid: The Movie, DDO: The Movie was put together by the notorious troll Imabench over the course of almost a year by taking scenes from over 2 dozen movies and TV shows with foreign audio and stringing them together into one movie. Considered to be his Magnum Opus, DDO: The Movie was far and away the most difficult project Imabench has ever undertaken, yet now stands as the pinnacle of media projects done in the honor for and on the behalf of the website we all enjoy to this day: DDO.

========================================================================

For more information on how the movie was made, visit the original thread that the movie premiered in, located here:
http://www.debate.org...

For a more in-depth look at the making of DDO: The Movie visit The Making of DDO: The Movie, found here:
https://www.debate.org...


========================================================================

Reviews of DDO: The Movie

Raisor: http://www.debate.org...

TBR: http://www.debate.org...

Bsh1: http://www.debate.org...

ShabShoral: http://www.debate.org...

========================================================================



Id play a huge part in this film if it were actually a movie.
missbailey8
Posts: 2,460
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2016 8:20:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Still waiting for DDO: The Movie 2.
~missbailey8~

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"No one hates missbailey8 - she doesn't have enough of a persona to be hated." - Airmax1227

"I broke the penis!" - Solon <3

"You're not quite a woman."
-YYW

The Clown Queen of DDO
Adam_Godzilla
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 10:40:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Video content's been blocked. I can unblock it I know, but I'm just a little bit surprised. An innocent small budget movie like this? For a debating website?
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
imabench
Posts: 21,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 4:08:28 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 7/13/2016 10:40:49 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Video content's been blocked. I can unblock it I know, but I'm just a little bit surprised. An innocent small budget movie like this? For a debating website?

I had a LOT of free time on my hands
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Mharman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 3:40:23 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
You know what we need? A SEQUEL!
Then kys. And I mean that in the most pro-town, and good-spirited way you've probably ever heard it." - Sui_Generis
"I'm a fluid Jewish veganite you thoughtless conneseur. Bow before my inclusive glory." -Quadrunner
"Pancakes suffocate when you pour syrup on them." -ironslippers
"If we live after all of this mass-killing and all that, want to come to my place and have a slumber party and braid each other's hair and make friendship bracelets?" -CosmoJarvis
Kescarte_DeJudica
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2017 6:55:00 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 1/11/2017 3:40:23 PM, Mharman wrote:
You know what we need? A SEQUEL!

Then make one.
"Never thought I'd be sitting up at 9:20 at night discussing with a random stranger how to best acquire a goat carcass." ~Tree of Death
Mharman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2017 12:30:04 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 3/22/2016 1:54:50 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/21/2016 2:29:46 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Isn't there already a thread for this?

Theres the thread it premiered in in the main forum that you need to bump everytime for people to see it, and theres a thread in the entertainment forum about the behind-the-scenes work for it as well... There wasnt a thread where the movie got its own sticky though so that people could see it at any given time, which is why I lobbied Airmax hard to make this

Also, when i first watched it, that scene around 8-11 with the guys wearing masks, arguing about whether or not raping the users would be gay if the user liked it, yeah that scene. When I first saw it, I was dying.

I had a lot of fun making that scene XD <3

I laughed so much at that scene. You have proved that movies are always better when the bad guys are dumb***es. Great work; 100/100!
Then kys. And I mean that in the most pro-town, and good-spirited way you've probably ever heard it." - Sui_Generis
"I'm a fluid Jewish veganite you thoughtless conneseur. Bow before my inclusive glory." -Quadrunner
"Pancakes suffocate when you pour syrup on them." -ironslippers
"If we live after all of this mass-killing and all that, want to come to my place and have a slumber party and braid each other's hair and make friendship bracelets?" -CosmoJarvis