Jump to topic:

Breakup advice, please help!

Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 6:48:55 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
In case you aren't aware, I recently had to break up with my arch enemy on the site, inferno. http://www.debate.org...

This was really hard, and I feel like a void has opened inside of me. I thrive off of having an arch enemy, and inferno was a really good one, he always knew how to push my buttons. However, I did have to break up with him because he's just not on my level, and now I'm lonely...

I know the pain will go in time, but what can I do to fill this void until that happens? Will I ever find another worthy arch enemy on DDO? I just don't know... I want to cry.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 6:50:43 PM
At 3/21/2016 6:48:55 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
In case you aren't aware, I recently had to break up with my arch enemy on the site, inferno. http://www.debate.org...

This was really hard, and I feel like a void has opened inside of me. I thrive off of having an arch enemy, and inferno was a really good one, he always knew how to push my buttons. However, I did have to break up with him because he's just not on my level, and now I'm lonely...

I know the pain will go in time, but what can I do to fill this void until that happens? Will I ever find another worthy arch enemy on DDO? I just don't know... I want to cry.

Fall into the deadly influence of heavy alcohol and drug use. I think that'll help.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 7:57:51 PM

I was expecting something totally different when I opened this thread . . .
Try stalking the profiles of everyone on the site to find people who pretty much disagree with you on everything.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 8:08:28 PM

You are (one) of my enemies even though you begged me to be your friend a few months ago. My arch enemy here on DDO was actually Paradigm Shift, and Hawkins.
Perhaps Ike is too. You're not even close to being as interesting as those guys.
You're a wreckless self loathing blowhard at best. I actually kinda like you. Maybe. =)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 8:55:26 PM
At 3/21/2016 7:57:51 PM, Godgirl wrote:

Try stalking the profiles of everyone on the site to find people who pretty much disagree with you on everything.

There is truth in sarcasm. Note what he says in his story above.
Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 9:01:10 PM
At 3/21/2016 8:55:26 PM, inferno wrote:

What part should I be noting?
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 9:02:44 PM
At 3/21/2016 9:01:10 PM, Godgirl wrote:

Let me give you a hint of advice: Don't look for it. Inferno is gonna happily try and use it to have some fun with BoT, and you'd best not get involved XD
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 9:06:36 PM
At 3/21/2016 9:02:44 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Let me give you a hint of advice: Don't look for it. Inferno is gonna happily try and use it to have some fun with BoT, and you'd best not get involved XD

But getting involved makes life so much more interesting . . .
Just kidding yeah I should probably stay out of it.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 9:36:43 PM

Are you and Blade Of Truth fighting over me again. Please, I prefer Women.
Thank you for your time. =)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 9:38:58 PM

He thinks we have this kindred spirited bond on a passionate level.
He believes I am his polar opposite soul mate.
So this is how he bonds with me.
He responds to aggressiveness and volatility.
Its just like throwing a bone at a homeless dog.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 9:55:15 PM
At 3/21/2016 9:36:43 PM, inferno wrote:

Damn it. You saw through my ploy! ;3

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 9:58:00 PM

Come here baby...I will comfort you. *hugs*
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 9:58:25 PM
At 3/21/2016 9:55:15 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Not at all related but . . . Did you write your essay?
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 10:01:52 PM
At 3/21/2016 6:50:43 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Fall into the deadly influence of heavy alcohol and drug use. I think that'll help.

Speaking from experience, this method works wonders
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 10:07:15 PM

Yes. Been known to do that a time or two. I have a third eye that tends to shock people when touched. =)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 10:08:34 PM
At 3/21/2016 9:06:36 PM, Godgirl wrote:

But getting involved makes life so much more interesting . . .
Just kidding yeah I should probably stay out of it.

Feel free to jump in anytime. The more members we have the better. =)
Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 10:19:34 PM
At 3/21/2016 9:38:58 PM, inferno wrote:

Or maybe he just hates you . . .
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 10:21:09 PM
At 3/21/2016 10:19:34 PM, Godgirl wrote:
At 3/21/2016 9:38:58 PM, inferno wrote:

Or maybe he just hates you . . .

Well that is even better. Positive vibrational beings are stronger than negative. I hate no one and that includes you.
TurleDoveSammie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 10:25:24 PM

I thought something really happened ...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 10:40:29 PM
At 3/21/2016 10:25:24 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:

It did. We had a thread war back in 2015 that was epic beyond grandiose proportions.
And it caused some people here a bit of discomfort. As a result it was deleted.
Blade Of Truth went back and changed his profile simply because I attacked him on an emotional level and it hurt his pride. So he is now pretending to be an edgier, tougher, more advanced Inferno nemesis. Then he sent me a friend request and asked me to be his friend. Juggle can attest to this. Anyway, its just fun and games.
But when you try and slick me, I don't play fair. Now its personal. And he has shown his true colors and offended some of the members here on this site with his racist, disgusting, horrible, rhetoric. So I put him in check and now he wants to resign. Do you get it now. =)
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 11:08:08 PM
At 3/21/2016 9:58:00 PM, Rosalie wrote:

Thanks babe <3 You're the best xoxo
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 11:09:12 PM
At 3/21/2016 11:08:08 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 3/21/2016 9:58:00 PM, Rosalie wrote:

Thanks babe <3 You're the best xoxo

No one is as great as you <3
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 11:10:27 PM

No, lol. Thanks for the concern though Marie! I hope you join more hangouts again too, it was nice seeing you in there the other night.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 11:20:42 PM

Lol, sorry. I do take my arch enemies seriously though, they serve a good utility function in life in the sense that they always keep you sharp in the game of war. So it does hurt me slightly to have to break-up with one that lasted for almost a year.

Not a bad idea actually, but I think I've already found my new arch enemy. He PM'd me almost immediately after I created this thread and said that Trump is a faggot. I've been having a heated private discussion with this member since. He's pushing all the right buttons too.

It's funny how the saying, "When one door closes, another opens" is so true sometimes.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 11:22:41 PM
I can be our enemy in our war zone... ;)
( #pillowtalkreference)

But I'd have to ask Ken first XD
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 11:30:47 PM
At 3/21/2016 11:22:41 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I can be our enemy in our war zone... ;)
( #pillowtalkreference)

But I'd have to ask Ken first XD

If he's willing to share you, then so am I. I do, however, need a worthy forum arch enemy now though.

If you know anyone interested, have them PM me with their best flame material.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 11:49:28 PM
At 3/21/2016 9:58:25 PM, Godgirl wrote:

Not at all related but . . . Did you write your essay?

YES I DID!

TurleDoveSammie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 11:53:36 PM
At 3/21/2016 11:10:27 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

No, lol. Thanks for the concern though Marie! I hope you join more hangouts again too, it was nice seeing you in there the other night.

If y'all play more mafia, I'll be down to joining more often. Im usually home chillaxin around evening time anyways... Unless the baby is hungry and what not Id have to get off to take care of her...