Jump to topic:

Pollen

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 12:14:22 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
What does pollen do to you this time of year?

For me, I usually just sneeze a bit, and my eyes turn red like crazy from me rubbing them so much that I look stoned. My right eye currently feels like it has needles in it...
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 12:50:58 AM
At 3/24/2016 12:14:22 AM, Vaarka wrote:

For me, I usually just sneeze a bit, and my eyes turn red like crazy from me rubbing them so much that I look stoned. My right eye currently feels like it has needles in it...

It makes me use an Epinephrine if it's combined with dust mites.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 12:52:02 AM
At 3/24/2016 12:50:58 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

It makes me use an Epinephrine if it's combined with dust mites.

yeesh. Sometimes it affects my asthma too
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 12:59:18 AM

Poor Vaarka . . .

It gives me "the sniffles" for lack of a better term, but it's not that bad for me.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 1:00:13 AM

Sniffles, stuffy nose.

Damn plant semen.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 1:07:14 AM
At 3/24/2016 1:00:13 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Damn plant semen.

Oh god, it got in my eyes!

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 1:09:15 AM
At 3/24/2016 1:07:14 AM, Vaarka wrote:

Damn plant semen.

It's everywhere. Certain plants are basically jizzing into the air en masse and non<x>stop throughout the growing season.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 1:11:41 AM
Damn plant semen.

Sig'd
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 1:11:48 AM
At 3/24/2016 1:09:15 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/24/2016 1:07:14 AM, Vaarka wrote:

Damn plant semen.

It's everywhere. Certain plants are basically jizzing into the air en masse and non<x>stop throughout the growing season.

...yep, I'm staying inside...

Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2016 11:34:25 PM

The damn plant jizz makes me constantly sneeze, have itchy stoner eyes, and a stuffed up nose. Thank cthulu for claritin...
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2016 1:32:39 AM
At 3/25/2016 11:34:25 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

The damn plant jizz makes me constantly sneeze, have itchy stoner eyes, and a stuffed up nose. Thank cthulu for claritin...

+1

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 5:23:19 AM

Nothing really.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~