Total Posts:27|Showing Posts:1-27
Jump to topic:

I Wish I Was An American

RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,157
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 4:31:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Back by popular demand.

You can send me the bill for your bleeding ears ;p
I'm just a cro magnon masquerading as one of you.
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 2:06:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/30/2016 4:31:51 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Back by popular demand.

You can send me the bill for your bleeding ears ;p



Lol. Welcome back. :)
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,157
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 4:22:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/30/2016 2:06:40 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 3/30/2016 4:31:51 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Back by popular demand.

You can send me the bill for your bleeding ears ;p



Lol. Welcome back. :)

Thanks, breh
I'm just a cro magnon masquerading as one of you.
Rosalie
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 4:27:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/30/2016 4:22:21 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 3/30/2016 2:06:40 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 3/30/2016 4:31:51 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Back by popular demand.

You can send me the bill for your bleeding ears ;p



Lol. Welcome back. :)

Thanks, breh

*bruh
I'm the press conference, you're a conversation.

"I hate f@ggots"-Zaroette
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 5:19:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/30/2016 4:22:21 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 3/30/2016 2:06:40 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 3/30/2016 4:31:51 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Back by popular demand.

You can send me the bill for your bleeding ears ;p



Lol. Welcome back. :)

Thanks, breh

Welcome, *bruh
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,157
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 5:37:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/30/2016 4:27:41 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 3/30/2016 4:22:21 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 3/30/2016 2:06:40 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 3/30/2016 4:31:51 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Back by popular demand.

You can send me the bill for your bleeding ears ;p



Lol. Welcome back. :)

Thanks, breh

*bruh

Weak. I expected a harsher roast out of you.
I'm just a cro magnon masquerading as one of you.
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,898
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 5:59:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/30/2016 4:31:51 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Back by popular demand.

You can send me the bill for your bleeding ears ;p

https://www.youtube.com...

Well, the most you can do is join the Canadian party that will agree to be annexed by the US. You could hold rallies and form an interest group.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,157
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 8:25:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/30/2016 5:59:59 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 3/30/2016 4:31:51 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Back by popular demand.

You can send me the bill for your bleeding ears ;p

https://www.youtube.com...

Well, the most you can do is join the Canadian party that will agree to be annexed by the US. You could hold rallies and form an interest group.

Yeah, no thanks
I'm just a cro magnon masquerading as one of you.
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,898
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 8:26:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/30/2016 8:25:18 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 3/30/2016 5:59:59 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 3/30/2016 4:31:51 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Back by popular demand.

You can send me the bill for your bleeding ears ;p

https://www.youtube.com...

Well, the most you can do is join the Canadian party that will agree to be annexed by the US. You could hold rallies and form an interest group.

Yeah, no thanks

Never Forget 1812
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Rosalie
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 9:05:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/30/2016 5:37:48 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 3/30/2016 4:27:41 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 3/30/2016 4:22:21 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 3/30/2016 2:06:40 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 3/30/2016 4:31:51 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Back by popular demand.

You can send me the bill for your bleeding ears ;p



Lol. Welcome back. :)

Thanks, breh

*bruh

Weak. I expected a harsher roast out of you.

Lol, too early in the morning to roast people....well it was when I wrote that.
I'm the press conference, you're a conversation.

"I hate f@ggots"-Zaroette
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,157
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 10:39:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/30/2016 9:05:04 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 3/30/2016 5:37:48 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 3/30/2016 4:27:41 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 3/30/2016 4:22:21 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 3/30/2016 2:06:40 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 3/30/2016 4:31:51 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Back by popular demand.

You can send me the bill for your bleeding ears ;p



Lol. Welcome back. :)

Thanks, breh

*bruh

Weak. I expected a harsher roast out of you.

Lol, too early in the morning to roast people....well it was when I wrote that.

Excuses
I'm just a cro magnon masquerading as one of you.
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,157
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 10:40:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/30/2016 8:26:02 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 3/30/2016 8:25:18 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 3/30/2016 5:59:59 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 3/30/2016 4:31:51 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Back by popular demand.

You can send me the bill for your bleeding ears ;p

https://www.youtube.com...

Well, the most you can do is join the Canadian party that will agree to be annexed by the US. You could hold rallies and form an interest group.

Yeah, no thanks

Never Forget 1812

Why would that make me want to be annexed?
I'm just a cro magnon masquerading as one of you.
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,157
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 10:44:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/30/2016 10:01:06 PM, Hayd wrote:
Youre an american in my <3

Thanks, breh <3
I'm just a cro magnon masquerading as one of you.
Rosalie
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 10:49:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/30/2016 10:39:20 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 3/30/2016 9:05:04 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 3/30/2016 5:37:48 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 3/30/2016 4:27:41 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 3/30/2016 4:22:21 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 3/30/2016 2:06:40 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 3/30/2016 4:31:51 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Back by popular demand.

You can send me the bill for your bleeding ears ;p



Lol. Welcome back. :)

Thanks, breh

*bruh

Weak. I expected a harsher roast out of you.

Lol, too early in the morning to roast people....well it was when I wrote that.

Excuses

Nah..maybe I'm just being nice.
I'm the press conference, you're a conversation.

"I hate f@ggots"-Zaroette
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,898
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 10:58:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/30/2016 10:40:36 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 3/30/2016 8:26:02 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 3/30/2016 8:25:18 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 3/30/2016 5:59:59 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 3/30/2016 4:31:51 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Back by popular demand.

You can send me the bill for your bleeding ears ;p

https://www.youtube.com...

Well, the most you can do is join the Canadian party that will agree to be annexed by the US. You could hold rallies and form an interest group.

Yeah, no thanks

Never Forget 1812

Why would that make me want to be annexed?

#warplanred
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,157
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 11:00:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/30/2016 10:49:47 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 3/30/2016 10:39:20 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 3/30/2016 9:05:04 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 3/30/2016 5:37:48 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 3/30/2016 4:27:41 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 3/30/2016 4:22:21 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 3/30/2016 2:06:40 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 3/30/2016 4:31:51 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Back by popular demand.

You can send me the bill for your bleeding ears ;p



Lol. Welcome back. :)

Thanks, breh

*bruh

Weak. I expected a harsher roast out of you.

Lol, too early in the morning to roast people....well it was when I wrote that.

Excuses

Nah..maybe I'm just being nice.

Uh huh lol
I'm just a cro magnon masquerading as one of you.
Rosalie
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 11:05:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/30/2016 11:00:24 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 3/30/2016 10:49:47 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 3/30/2016 10:39:20 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 3/30/2016 9:05:04 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 3/30/2016 5:37:48 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 3/30/2016 4:27:41 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 3/30/2016 4:22:21 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 3/30/2016 2:06:40 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 3/30/2016 4:31:51 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Back by popular demand.

You can send me the bill for your bleeding ears ;p



Lol. Welcome back. :)

Thanks, breh

*bruh

Weak. I expected a harsher roast out of you.

Lol, too early in the morning to roast people....well it was when I wrote that.

Excuses

Nah..maybe I'm just being nice.

Uh huh lol

^.^
I'm the press conference, you're a conversation.

"I hate f@ggots"-Zaroette
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,157
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 2:33:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2016 2:28:05 AM, YYW wrote:
Welcome back.

I wish I could retire to a nice island in the Caribbean.

You're still pretty young. That's still very possible for you.
I'm just a cro magnon masquerading as one of you.
YYW
Posts: 45,778
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 2:34:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2016 2:33:31 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:28:05 AM, YYW wrote:
Welcome back.

I wish I could retire to a nice island in the Caribbean.

You're still pretty young.

I hope. I feel like I need a break from life now... that's... not a good sign.

That's still very possible for you.

Cheers. Seriously though, welcome back. You've always been an excellent member.
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,157
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 2:38:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2016 2:34:25 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:33:31 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:28:05 AM, YYW wrote:
Welcome back.

I wish I could retire to a nice island in the Caribbean.

You're still pretty young.

I hope. I feel like I need a break from life now... that's... not a good sign.

That's still very possible for you.

Cheers. Seriously though, welcome back. You've always been an excellent member.

http://pre14.deviantart.net...
I'm just a cro magnon masquerading as one of you.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:36:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
You're attractive.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,157
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:38:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2016 4:36:38 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
You're attractive.

I know.
I'm just a cro magnon masquerading as one of you.
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,157
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:40:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2016 4:36:38 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
You're attractive.

I'm jk ;p

Thanks =)
I'm just a cro magnon masquerading as one of you.