Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Opinion of me as a debator

someloser
Posts: 1,377
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 11:42:18 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
what's a "debator"
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
YYW
Posts: 36,392
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 2:19:16 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/30/2016 11:42:18 PM, someloser wrote:
what's a "debator"

A hood nigga' that got too much time on he hands.
Tsar of DDO
someloser
Posts: 1,377
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 2:19:50 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 2:19:16 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/30/2016 11:42:18 PM, someloser wrote:
what's a "debator"

A hood nigga' that got too much time on he hands.

knew it
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
YYW
Posts: 36,392
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 2:22:33 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 2:19:50 AM, someloser wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:19:16 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/30/2016 11:42:18 PM, someloser wrote:
what's a "debator"

A hood nigga' that got too much time on he hands.

knew it

Motha' fukkin ho dat nigga be
Tsar of DDO
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:31:59 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 2:22:33 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:19:50 AM, someloser wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:19:16 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/30/2016 11:42:18 PM, someloser wrote:
what's a "debator"

A hood nigga' that got too much time on he hands.

knew it

Motha' fukkin ho dat nigga be

I hate it when you're in this mood...
YYW
Posts: 36,392
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:53:23 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 4:31:59 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:22:33 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:19:50 AM, someloser wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:19:16 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/30/2016 11:42:18 PM, someloser wrote:
what's a "debator"

A hood nigga' that got too much time on he hands.

knew it

Motha' fukkin ho dat nigga be

I hate it when you're in this mood...

I have been pretty jaded lately.
Tsar of DDO
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:58:27 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/31/2016 4:53:23 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:31:59 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:22:33 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:19:50 AM, someloser wrote:
At 3/31/2016 2:19:16 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/30/2016 11:42:18 PM, someloser wrote:
what's a "debator"

A hood nigga' that got too much time on he hands.

knew it

Motha' fukkin ho dat nigga be

I hate it when you're in this mood...

I have been pretty jaded lately.

):

Try watching Winnie the poo, that fixes me right up