Total Posts:22|Showing Posts:1-22
Jump to topic:

It sickens me

SeventhProfessor
Posts: 6,734
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 6:51:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
It disgusts me that certain people find certain types of discussion as "straying away" from what the site should be, and that passive aggression itself should be a bannable offense. Sorry if my "malice" is too much for you.
Stooge the Worst

#StandWithBossy

#UnbanTheCuntMan

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

"SeventhProfessor is actually a surprisingly good poster."
~Devilry

https://docs.google.com...
Skepsikyma
Posts: 9,594
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:42:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2016 6:51:25 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
It disgusts me that certain people find certain types of discussion as "straying away" from what the site should be, and that passive aggression itself should be a bannable offense. Sorry if my "malice" is too much for you.

Certain members (who shall remain unnamed) are just too toxic for this site. You know who you are.
"Partout ou vous verrez un autel, la se trouve la civilisation."
- Joseph de Maistre -

"Woe that I live in bitter days,
As God is setting like a sun
And in his place, as lord and slave,
Man raises forth his heinous throne."
- Translation of 'Rhyfel', by Hedd Wyn -

Virtutem videant intabescantque relicta
autocorrect
Posts: 432
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:49:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2016 6:51:25 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
It disgusts me that certain people find certain types of discussion as "straying away" from what the site should be, and that passive aggression itself should be a bannable offense. Sorry if my "malice" is too much for you.

Because you don't name the person or persons you're talking about - that's quite passive aggressive in itself. Should you now be banned until you pluck up the courage to chastise others openly?
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 5:09:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Certain events have transpired. And I've thought about certain things. And I'm sorry for the way those certain events transpired. And I would just like to make some changes about certain things and certain situations.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 6,734
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 5:45:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
It has come to my attention that a select group of users have attempted to apologize, and they (who shall remain unnamed) think this is enough. However, anyone involved in the events this thread relates to knows a simple "I'm sorry" won't cut it.
Stooge the Worst

#StandWithBossy

#UnbanTheCuntMan

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

"SeventhProfessor is actually a surprisingly good poster."
~Devilry

https://docs.google.com...
lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 8:27:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2016 4:42:15 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/31/2016 6:51:25 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
It disgusts me that certain people find certain types of discussion as "straying away" from what the site should be, and that passive aggression itself should be a bannable offense. Sorry if my "malice" is too much for you.

Certain members (who shall remain unnamed) are just too toxic for this site. You know who you are.

I can agree, though I disagree with 7th as I have an idea of who's he's talking about.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 9:58:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2016 6:51:25 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
It disgusts me that certain people find certain types of discussion as "straying away" from what the site should be, and that passive aggression itself should be a bannable offense. Sorry if my "malice" is too much for you.

What is this a parody of? Did I miss something recently?
I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon.

So much has gone, and little is new.

DDO Risk King
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 6,734
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 10:00:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2016 9:58:06 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/31/2016 6:51:25 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
It disgusts me that certain people find certain types of discussion as "straying away" from what the site should be, and that passive aggression itself should be a bannable offense. Sorry if my "malice" is too much for you.

What is this a parody of? Did I miss something recently?

Even if you missed some events, I know for a fact nearly every active member has seen (or even posted in) the majorly toxic threads.
Stooge the Worst

#StandWithBossy

#UnbanTheCuntMan

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

"SeventhProfessor is actually a surprisingly good poster."
~Devilry

https://docs.google.com...
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 10:03:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2016 10:00:57 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 3/31/2016 9:58:06 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/31/2016 6:51:25 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
It disgusts me that certain people find certain types of discussion as "straying away" from what the site should be, and that passive aggression itself should be a bannable offense. Sorry if my "malice" is too much for you.

What is this a parody of? Did I miss something recently?

Even if you missed some events, I know for a fact nearly every active member has seen (or even posted in) the majorly toxic threads.

Damn you and your vague answers...
I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon.

So much has gone, and little is new.

DDO Risk King
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,157
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 11:05:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Coming back to DDO, I feel like I've walked into a series of Mexican standoffs. Nobody seems to like each other, anymore.
I'm just a cro magnon masquerading as one of you.
Raisor
Posts: 5,172
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2016 1:07:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2016 6:51:25 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
It disgusts me that certain people find certain types of discussion as "straying away" from what the site should be, and that passive aggression itself should be a bannable offense. Sorry if my "malice" is too much for you.

You and bossy need to work this beef out, its starting to get out of hand.
We gonna pull up like the ice cream truck
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 6,734
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2016 1:30:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/1/2016 1:07:27 AM, Raisor wrote:
At 3/31/2016 6:51:25 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
It disgusts me that certain people find certain types of discussion as "straying away" from what the site should be, and that passive aggression itself should be a bannable offense. Sorry if my "malice" is too much for you.

You and bossy need to work this beef out, its starting to get out of hand.

I have made an effort not to name names, and the fact that you completely disregard that speaks volumes about your character. However, that is a matter for a different thread. I will say that while I may or may not be speaking of bossy, there is a very specific group of members that I am talking about, all of whom know who they are.
Stooge the Worst

#StandWithBossy

#UnbanTheCuntMan

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

"SeventhProfessor is actually a surprisingly good poster."
~Devilry

https://docs.google.com...
Raisor
Posts: 5,172
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2016 1:42:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/1/2016 1:30:24 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 4/1/2016 1:07:27 AM, Raisor wrote:
At 3/31/2016 6:51:25 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
It disgusts me that certain people find certain types of discussion as "straying away" from what the site should be, and that passive aggression itself should be a bannable offense. Sorry if my "malice" is too much for you.

You and bossy need to work this beef out, its starting to get out of hand.

I have made an effort not to name names, and the fact that you completely disregard that speaks volumes about your character. However, that is a matter for a different thread. I will say that while I may or may not be speaking of bossy, there is a very specific group of members that I am talking about, all of whom know who they are.

You used to stand with him...now I dont know what you stand for
We gonna pull up like the ice cream truck
Skepsikyma
Posts: 9,594
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2016 2:49:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2016 8:27:42 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:42:15 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/31/2016 6:51:25 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
It disgusts me that certain people find certain types of discussion as "straying away" from what the site should be, and that passive aggression itself should be a bannable offense. Sorry if my "malice" is too much for you.

Certain members (who shall remain unnamed) are just too toxic for this site. You know who you are.

I can agree, though I disagree with 7th as I have an idea of who's he's talking about.

There's no need to name names. I'm sure the users in question know whom this thread is directed at.
"Partout ou vous verrez un autel, la se trouve la civilisation."
- Joseph de Maistre -

"Woe that I live in bitter days,
As God is setting like a sun
And in his place, as lord and slave,
Man raises forth his heinous throne."
- Translation of 'Rhyfel', by Hedd Wyn -

Virtutem videant intabescantque relicta
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2016 2:57:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2016 4:42:15 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/31/2016 6:51:25 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
It disgusts me that certain people find certain types of discussion as "straying away" from what the site should be, and that passive aggression itself should be a bannable offense. Sorry if my "malice" is too much for you.

Certain members (who shall remain unnamed) are just too toxic for this site. You know who you are.

Name and shame or it didn't happen.
lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2016 3:00:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/1/2016 2:49:24 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/31/2016 8:27:42 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:42:15 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/31/2016 6:51:25 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
It disgusts me that certain people find certain types of discussion as "straying away" from what the site should be, and that passive aggression itself should be a bannable offense. Sorry if my "malice" is too much for you.

Certain members (who shall remain unnamed) are just too toxic for this site. You know who you are.

I can agree, though I disagree with 7th as I have an idea of who's he's talking about.

There's no need to name names. I'm sure the users in question know whom this thread is directed at.

Indeed.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
Skepsikyma
Posts: 9,594
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2016 3:01:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/1/2016 2:57:59 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:42:15 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/31/2016 6:51:25 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
It disgusts me that certain people find certain types of discussion as "straying away" from what the site should be, and that passive aggression itself should be a bannable offense. Sorry if my "malice" is too much for you.

Certain members (who shall remain unnamed) are just too toxic for this site. You know who you are.

Name and shame or it didn't happen.

This is neither the place nor the time, F-16.
"Partout ou vous verrez un autel, la se trouve la civilisation."
- Joseph de Maistre -

"Woe that I live in bitter days,
As God is setting like a sun
And in his place, as lord and slave,
Man raises forth his heinous throne."
- Translation of 'Rhyfel', by Hedd Wyn -

Virtutem videant intabescantque relicta
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2016 3:02:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/1/2016 3:01:11 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 4/1/2016 2:57:59 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:42:15 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/31/2016 6:51:25 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
It disgusts me that certain people find certain types of discussion as "straying away" from what the site should be, and that passive aggression itself should be a bannable offense. Sorry if my "malice" is too much for you.

Certain members (who shall remain unnamed) are just too toxic for this site. You know who you are.

Name and shame or it didn't happen.

This is neither the place nor the time, F-16.

Well, I suppose humor gets lost in writing sometimes.
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 6,734
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2016 3:04:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/1/2016 3:02:52 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 4/1/2016 3:01:11 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 4/1/2016 2:57:59 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:42:15 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/31/2016 6:51:25 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
It disgusts me that certain people find certain types of discussion as "straying away" from what the site should be, and that passive aggression itself should be a bannable offense. Sorry if my "malice" is too much for you.

Certain members (who shall remain unnamed) are just too toxic for this site. You know who you are.

Name and shame or it didn't happen.

This is neither the place nor the time, F-16.

Well, I suppose humor gets lost in writing sometimes.

I seriously doubt you'd be using the word "humor" in this thread if you knew anything about the situation. Please refrain from voicing your opinions on topics about which you are woefully uneducated.
Stooge the Worst

#StandWithBossy

#UnbanTheCuntMan

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

"SeventhProfessor is actually a surprisingly good poster."
~Devilry

https://docs.google.com...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2016 3:06:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/1/2016 3:04:44 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
I seriously doubt you'd be using the word "humor" in this thread if you knew anything about the situation. Please refrain from voicing your opinions on topics about which you are woefully uneducated.

I'm gonna drop this since it obviously is striking a nerve. Just to clarify, I was kidding when I asked Skep to name and shame. That's what I was referring to as humor. I wasn't commenting on anything that happened to you.
Skepsikyma
Posts: 9,594
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2016 3:06:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/1/2016 3:02:52 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 4/1/2016 3:01:11 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 4/1/2016 2:57:59 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:42:15 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/31/2016 6:51:25 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
It disgusts me that certain people find certain types of discussion as "straying away" from what the site should be, and that passive aggression itself should be a bannable offense. Sorry if my "malice" is too much for you.

Certain members (who shall remain unnamed) are just too toxic for this site. You know who you are.

Name and shame or it didn't happen.

This is neither the place nor the time, F-16.

Well, I suppose humor gets lost in writing sometimes.

It most certainly does not, and certain members who have taken certain actions recently would do well to remember that naming and shaming is not who we are as a community. Call out threads are strictly banned by the terms and conditions of the website. This isn't a call out thread, it's a nuanced discussion of certain events and certain people. Gosh.
"Partout ou vous verrez un autel, la se trouve la civilisation."
- Joseph de Maistre -

"Woe that I live in bitter days,
As God is setting like a sun
And in his place, as lord and slave,
Man raises forth his heinous throne."
- Translation of 'Rhyfel', by Hedd Wyn -

Virtutem videant intabescantque relicta
ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2016 8:26:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/1/2016 1:42:01 AM, Raisor wrote:
At 4/1/2016 1:30:24 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 4/1/2016 1:07:27 AM, Raisor wrote:
At 3/31/2016 6:51:25 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
It disgusts me that certain people find certain types of discussion as "straying away" from what the site should be, and that passive aggression itself should be a bannable offense. Sorry if my "malice" is too much for you.

You and bossy need to work this beef out, its starting to get out of hand.

I have made an effort not to name names, and the fact that you completely disregard that speaks volumes about your character. However, that is a matter for a different thread. I will say that while I may or may not be speaking of bossy, there is a very specific group of members that I am talking about, all of whom know who they are.

You used to stand with him...now I dont know what you stand for

Let us all remember that, when I revealed the truth about Airmax, certain people disseminated dangerous hashtags such as, for instance, "#OneTrueAirmax". Those people should feel ashamed of themselves, and they know who they are.
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "