Jump to topic:

It sickens me

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 6:51:25 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
It disgusts me that certain people find certain types of discussion as "straying away" from what the site should be, and that passive aggression itself should be a bannable offense. Sorry if my "malice" is too much for you.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:42:15 PM
At 3/31/2016 6:51:25 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
It disgusts me that certain people find certain types of discussion as "straying away" from what the site should be, and that passive aggression itself should be a bannable offense. Sorry if my "malice" is too much for you.

Certain members (who shall remain unnamed) are just too toxic for this site. You know who you are.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
autocorrect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:49:15 PM

Because you don't name the person or persons you're talking about - that's quite passive aggressive in itself. Should you now be banned until you pluck up the courage to chastise others openly?
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 5:09:48 PM
Certain events have transpired. And I've thought about certain things. And I'm sorry for the way those certain events transpired. And I would just like to make some changes about certain things and certain situations.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 5:45:21 PM
It has come to my attention that a select group of users have attempted to apologize, and they (who shall remain unnamed) think this is enough. However, anyone involved in the events this thread relates to knows a simple "I'm sorry" won't cut it.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 8:27:42 PM
At 3/31/2016 4:42:15 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Certain members (who shall remain unnamed) are just too toxic for this site. You know who you are.

I can agree, though I disagree with 7th as I have an idea of who's he's talking about.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 9:58:06 PM

What is this a parody of? Did I miss something recently?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 10:00:57 PM
At 3/31/2016 9:58:06 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Even if you missed some events, I know for a fact nearly every active member has seen (or even posted in) the majorly toxic threads.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 10:03:06 PM
At 3/31/2016 10:00:57 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 3/31/2016 9:58:06 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Even if you missed some events, I know for a fact nearly every active member has seen (or even posted in) the majorly toxic threads.

Damn you and your vague answers...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 11:05:32 PM
Coming back to DDO, I feel like I've walked into a series of Mexican standoffs. Nobody seems to like each other, anymore.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2016 1:07:27 AM

You and bossy need to work this beef out, its starting to get out of hand.
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2016 1:30:24 AM
At 4/1/2016 1:07:27 AM, Raisor wrote:

I have made an effort not to name names, and the fact that you completely disregard that speaks volumes about your character. However, that is a matter for a different thread. I will say that while I may or may not be speaking of bossy, there is a very specific group of members that I am talking about, all of whom know who they are.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2016 1:42:01 AM
At 4/1/2016 1:30:24 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

I have made an effort not to name names, and the fact that you completely disregard that speaks volumes about your character. However, that is a matter for a different thread. I will say that while I may or may not be speaking of bossy, there is a very specific group of members that I am talking about, all of whom know who they are.

You used to stand with him...now I dont know what you stand for
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2016 2:49:24 AM
At 3/31/2016 8:27:42 PM, lannan13 wrote:

I can agree, though I disagree with 7th as I have an idea of who's he's talking about.

There's no need to name names. I'm sure the users in question know whom this thread is directed at.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2016 2:57:59 AM

Name and shame or it didn't happen.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2016 3:00:10 AM
At 4/1/2016 2:49:24 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/31/2016 8:27:42 PM, lannan13 wrote:

There's no need to name names. I'm sure the users in question know whom this thread is directed at.

Indeed.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2016 3:01:11 AM
At 4/1/2016 2:57:59 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

This is neither the place nor the time, F-16.
- Hilaire Belloc -
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2016 3:02:52 AM
At 4/1/2016 3:01:11 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Well, I suppose humor gets lost in writing sometimes.
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2016 3:04:44 AM
At 4/1/2016 3:02:52 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

I seriously doubt you'd be using the word "humor" in this thread if you knew anything about the situation. Please refrain from voicing your opinions on topics about which you are woefully uneducated.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2016 3:06:02 AM
At 4/1/2016 3:04:44 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
I seriously doubt you'd be using the word "humor" in this thread if you knew anything about the situation. Please refrain from voicing your opinions on topics about which you are woefully uneducated.

I'm gonna drop this since it obviously is striking a nerve. Just to clarify, I was kidding when I asked Skep to name and shame. That's what I was referring to as humor. I wasn't commenting on anything that happened to you.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2016 3:06:08 AM
At 4/1/2016 3:02:52 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

It most certainly does not, and certain members who have taken certain actions recently would do well to remember that naming and shaming is not who we are as a community. Call out threads are strictly banned by the terms and conditions of the website. This isn't a call out thread, it's a nuanced discussion of certain events and certain people. Gosh.
- Hilaire Belloc -
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2016 8:26:06 AM
At 4/1/2016 1:42:01 AM, Raisor wrote:
At 4/1/2016 1:30:24 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

You used to stand with him...now I dont know what you stand for

Let us all remember that, when I revealed the truth about Airmax, certain people disseminated dangerous hashtags such as, for instance, "#OneTrueAirmax". Those people should feel ashamed of themselves, and they know who they are.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz