Jump to topic:

Help..

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 6:09:28 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
I'm presenting a persuasive speech this Thursday on feminism, and was wondering if anyone would be willing to look over my outline, and give me their opinion. I would prefer someone who is neutral on the topic, and is not totally against it, nor completely for it. PM me if you're willing to read it over. :)
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 6:13:01 PM
At 4/4/2016 6:09:28 PM, Rosalie wrote:
I'm presenting a persuasive speech this Thursday on feminism, and was wondering if anyone would be willing to look over my outline, and give me their opinion. I would prefer someone who is neutral on the topic, and is not totally against it, nor completely for it. PM me if you're willing to read it over. :)

Well, I obviously can't do it then.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 6:13:43 PM
At 4/4/2016 6:13:01 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Obviously.....

But, you can still read it. :)
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 6:16:57 PM

I'd be interested. I am a feminist in the egalitarian sense, but it seems the majority of feminists take it several degrees further.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 6:18:01 PM
At 4/4/2016 6:13:43 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 4/4/2016 6:13:01 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Obviously.....

But, you can still read it. :)

How long is it?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 6:28:17 PM
Rose I'll read it. I am not sure to what degree of feminist you are but I'll look over speaking points.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 6:40:00 PM

I'm willing to read it, as I'm kinda neutral I guess...

...As long as you're not a feminazi ;3
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 6:44:18 PM
Thanks guys. I'm not quite done with it yet, when I am, I will send it you in a PM.

Seagull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 6:55:22 PM

I would be happy to.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 7:24:33 PM

I've never really had an opinion on feminism. Probably one of the biggest issues I still remain neutral on. So, if you'd like, feel free to PM me and I'd gladly review it for you with an unbiased view.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 8:03:17 PM

I'm neutral on the issue. So if you want I can give you feedback.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 8:53:39 PM

I'll read it.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 10:08:32 PM

anything you need bby, I'll look it over for you if you want. I can make writing sound sexy