3k posts AMA

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 1:44:09 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Turns out I reached 3k posts. I didn't notice until I was already at 3,001 ;_;

So I was at 2k posts about a month ago, so that's cool, and I did an AMA then. Well, a month has passed, so obviously that about amounts to four months in DDO time (or two weeks if you live in the UK)

Anyway, ask me crap, celebrate 3k posts, HOYs, whatever else there is.

And no, Peters, I'm not gonna tell you everything about myself (because I know you will). Also, if I feel like not answering something, then I happily won't :3

So uh...yeah, ask away. I know Valkrin is going to try his best to be the first person to post here, but I know he's taking a math test right now. So post before him :D
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 1:50:55 PM
At 4/6/2016 1:44:09 PM, Vaarka wrote:

So I was at 2k posts about a month ago, so that's cool, and I did an AMA then. Well, a month has passed, so obviously that about amounts to four months in DDO time (or two weeks if you live in the UK)

And no, Peters, I'm not gonna tell you everything about myself (because I know you will). Also, if I feel like not answering something, then I happily won't :3

So uh...yeah, ask away. I know Valkrin is going to try his best to be the first person to post here, but I know he's taking a math test right now. So post before him :D

What's your favorite desert?
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 1:51:35 PM

You has puppeh?

Is cute puppeh?

What breed puppeh?
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 2:16:56 PM
At 4/6/2016 1:50:55 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

Jello XD
Or sorbet ice cream
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 2:17:14 PM
At 4/6/2016 1:51:35 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

You has puppeh?
Yiss

Is cute puppeh?
Yiss

What breed puppeh?
Laberdoodle

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 2:21:03 PM
At 4/6/2016 1:53:58 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Do you plan on leaving NC anytime?
Do you mean permanently?
Also, HOY.

You're a pretty cool guy. I haven't talked to you much outside of mafia, but those mafia games I have played with you (or plagued with my presence) have been fun, and you seem like a good player. If you had been alive in the previous beginner game, I definitely would've been lynched, considering you actually saw my slips XD
Aside from that, I hope to talk with you more around the forums and get to better know you. You're a great member, so have a wonderful day ^.^

Wow I just realized I don't know some of you as well as I would like to.

Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 2:21:08 PM
At 4/6/2016 2:16:56 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Jello XD
Or sorbet ice cream

And in what country do you find the jello or the sorbet desert ?
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 2:21:30 PM
At 4/6/2016 2:17:14 PM, Vaarka wrote:

You has puppeh?
Yiss

aw

Is cute puppeh?
Yiss

aw

What breed puppeh?
Laberdoodle

AW LADERBOODLE IS COOT PICTURES?!

I have a yoorkiepoo and a miniature chihuahua.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 2:21:39 PM
At 4/6/2016 2:21:08 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

Jello XD
Or sorbet ice cream

United States?

TheFlex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 2:21:56 PM
At 4/6/2016 2:21:03 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Do you mean permanently?
Also, HOY.

You're a pretty cool guy. I haven't talked to you much outside of mafia, but those mafia games I have played with you (or plagued with my presence) have been fun, and you seem like a good player. If you had been alive in the previous beginner game, I definitely would've been lynched, considering you actually saw my slips XD
Aside from that, I hope to talk with you more around the forums and get to better know you. You're a great member, so have a wonderful day ^.^

I've seen you in the hangouts before I took a break from them. I'm getting back into them though.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 2:24:03 PM
At 4/6/2016 2:21:56 PM, TheFlex wrote:
At 4/6/2016 2:21:03 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Do you mean permanently?
Also, HOY.

I've seen you in the hangouts before I took a break from them. I'm getting back into them though.

I'm on them occasionally :3

Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 2:24:16 PM
Few questions:
1. how is puppeh doing ^v^
2. favorite subject in school
3. favorite pastime outside of school
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 2:24:36 PM
At 4/6/2016 2:21:30 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

You has puppeh?
Yiss

aw

Is cute puppeh?
Yiss

aw

What breed puppeh?
Laberdoodle

Look in my photo albums (random). I can't share the links right now (switching classes)

Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 2:24:47 PM
Also how does it feel to know I introduced you and now you have more posts than me T_T
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 2:24:56 PM
At 4/6/2016 2:21:39 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/6/2016 2:21:08 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

Jello XD
Or sorbet ice cream

United States?

Sorry I don't understand .
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 2:26:08 PM
At 4/6/2016 2:22:45 PM, Valkrin wrote:
Math can fk itself

Eh heh heh

Remember this jewel? http://www.debate.org...
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 2:26:46 PM
At 4/6/2016 2:24:36 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/6/2016 2:21:30 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

You has puppeh?
Yiss

aw

Is cute puppeh?
Yiss

aw

What breed puppeh?
Laberdoodle

Look in my photo albums (random). I can't share the links right now (switching classes)

aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 2:28:37 PM
The Laderboodle is Levi... <3

LuvsThahPuppeh
Suh dude

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 3:10:09 PM

Honest opinion and what do you think my political ideology is?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 3:37:45 PM
At 4/6/2016 2:26:08 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Math can fk itself

Eh heh heh

Oh yeah. You played that well, I was just caught in a really bad situation which made it more "likely" I was scum than you. Even though I was only there for 1 DP it was definitely interesting.

I should do mafia again, but I can't commit to being on during weekends, and I go inactive and either get lynched or replaced, which is kinda disappointing.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 4:46:10 PM
At 4/6/2016 3:37:45 PM, Valkrin wrote:
Math can fk itself

Eh heh heh

Oh yeah. You played that well, I was just caught in a really bad situation which made it more "likely" I was scum than you. Even though I was only there for 1 DP it was definitely interesting.

Yeah. Town was stupid for the most part.

I should do mafia again, but I can't commit to being on during weekends, and I go inactive and either get lynched or replaced, which is kinda disappointing.

I can't do weekends either, just let 'em know.
Suh dude

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 4:49:15 PM
Math can fk itself

^ +1

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 4:50:45 PM
At 4/6/2016 2:24:16 PM, Valkrin wrote:
Few questions:
1. how is puppeh doing ^v^
Swell :D he's starting to get more comfortable around the house, as well as being alone (kinda)
2. favorite subject in school
Music app
3. favorite pastime outside of school
I'm sure you can guess this one (osu...but when I can't, I enjoy listening to music while doing nothing productive)

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 4:51:56 PM
At 4/6/2016 2:24:47 PM, Valkrin wrote:
Also how does it feel to know I introduced you and now you have more posts than me T_T

Idk. I think you were already at 1k posts when I was at 1 post, so I guess I feel more active XD

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 4:54:44 PM
At 4/6/2016 3:10:09 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Honest opinion and what do you think my political ideology is?

I enjoy talking to you in random threads, though we don't talk much :/
I think what you do for the polls is great, and I greatly thank you for reporting spam threads... Other than that, I don't know too much about you XP but I like you. I hope we get to know each other better.

And I don't know. I barely know anything about politics, so I can't try and guess that.

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 4:58:20 PM
At 4/6/2016 3:37:45 PM, Valkrin wrote:
Math can fk itself

Eh heh heh

I felt really dumb in that game, and tried to make it sound like I knew what was happening after being lynched. In reality, I would've still viewed you as scum the entire time if it weren't for us knowing each other outside of DDO.

TFW you go camping or away for a weekend, warn the other players and the mods of your impending inactivity for two days or so, but they still decide to lynch you because you're "too inactive". Almost every time I've been mafia (which is very few), and many times when I was town, I was lynched while camping or away, despite telling them I'd be away.