Jump to topic:

Embarrassing Moments

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2016 9:36:11 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Post your embarrassing moments here. They don't have to be your deep dark ones, just kind of your day to day ones that make you blush.

EX:

Today I was on the phone with LHI scheduling a dentist appoint while driving home from work. They put me on a very long hold, and eventually I put my phone down and forgot I was on hold. I started free-style rapping horribly, full of just raunchy non-nonsensical crap for like 5 minutes before I realized and remembered I was still on the phone. I picked up the phone and the operator was still there trying to call my name. I hung up immediately.

Your turn, go!
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2016 10:49:41 PM
At 4/7/2016 9:36:11 PM, TUF wrote:
Post your embarrassing moments here. They don't have to be your deep dark ones, just kind of your day to day ones that make you blush.

EX:

Today I was on the phone with LHI scheduling a dentist appoint while driving home from work. They put me on a very long hold, and eventually I put my phone down and forgot I was on hold. I started free-style rapping horribly, full of just raunchy non-nonsensical crap for like 5 minutes before I realized and remembered I was still on the phone. I picked up the phone and the operator was still there trying to call my name. I hung up immediately.

Your turn, go!

When my mom figured out I was a lesbian.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2016 10:58:35 PM

EX:

Your turn, go!

I wore a long black skirt to mosque, with a polkadot underwear. When I got down for sajdah, my polkadots printed through.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 12:02:08 AM

EX:

Your turn, go!

Last year I had a pimple on my forehead. So, instead of popping it like anyone would do, I thought that I would use some prescription medication given to me for acne for it. Well, I put it on the night before, woke up, and everything seems fine and the pimple reduces in size. Then, in advisory, another person pointed out that I had a bunch of peel on my forehead.... I wiped it with my shirt and it just kept peeling until the dry skin was gone. Pretty embarrassing since I probably walked around with a bunch of peel.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 12:08:13 AM
One time during a physical, when the doctor was examining my testicles I instinctively ran my fingers through his hair.

Fml
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 12:13:16 AM
When I was 13 and about to kiss my girlfriend for the first time, I was so nervous I missed her lips and had to try again.

Doesn't seem like such a big deal now, but it was at the time lol.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 12:59:36 AM
I like to listen to music and tap to the beat/rhythm whenever I'm in my room, including after showers. One of my friends came over, and began knocking. I didn't hear it. So he opened the door slightly, saw me walking around in my boxers, tapping my hips with my fingers to the beat, and slowly closed the door and began knocking until the song ended.

I was at a movie with the girl I like, and she had the popcorn, so I reach over without looking to grab a few pieces, and missing and hit her in the stomach.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 1:05:16 AM

EX:

Your turn, go!

When I was in preschool at like 3 years old it was the first day of school ever. I had to use the bathroom to take a sh1t, and when I was done, I opened the door and mooned everyone asking the teacher to wipe my butt. Very cringe-worthy. At that time I had my mom do it since I hated it.
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 1:42:10 AM
Every moment around people is embarrassing for me.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 1:43:13 AM
At 4/8/2016 1:05:16 AM, Sam7411 wrote:

EX:

Your turn, go!

When I was in preschool at like 3 years old it was the first day of school ever. I had to use the bathroom to take a sh1t, and when I was done, I opened the door and mooned everyone asking the teacher to wipe my butt. Very cringe-worthy. At that time I had my mom do it since I hated it.

What did the teacher do?
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 2:38:20 AM
At 4/8/2016 1:43:13 AM, n7 wrote:

EX:

Your turn, go!

What did the teacher do?

i dont remember actually-poor teacher
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 2:32:35 PM

EX:

Your turn, go!

That's the funniest f-cking thing I've ever read in my life.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 4:58:52 PM
At 4/8/2016 4:49:20 PM, XLAV wrote:
Back when I was in 6th grade I thought no one would notice me wanking in class.

Did they?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 5:00:13 PM
At 4/8/2016 4:58:52 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Did they?

They did and I had to say I lie that I was scratching my balls.
Though I wanked successfully in class a couple of times before I was caught, lol.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 5:00:36 PM
At 4/8/2016 5:00:13 PM, XLAV wrote:

They did and I had to lie that I was scratching my balls.
Though I wanked successfully in class a couple of times before I was caught, lol.

fix'd
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 6:16:58 PM
At 4/8/2016 12:08:13 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
One time during a physical, when the doctor was examining my testicles I instinctively ran my fingers through his hair.

this is hilarious, I kinda want do it intentionally for the lols
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 6:18:01 PM

did you cum in your pants?

because i imagine the embarassing part is everyone thinking you pissed yourself...
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 6:56:16 PM
I was sitting in my music class, and it was a theatre set up, so it was a tight fit, close seating, they weren't desk. I was in the middle of two guys, and I was digging through my backpack (on my lap) trying to find my notebook, I found it, and a tampon flew out when I whipped out my note book, and hit the guys lap, and landed on the floor...he picked it up, and handed it back...I never sat by him again.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 6:59:14 PM
At 4/8/2016 6:18:01 PM, FourTrouble wrote:

did you cum in your pants?
I didn't finish, but my past wanks in class I cum'd in my lunch box.

because i imagine the embarassing part is everyone thinking you pissed yourself...

The embarrassing part is everyone thinking you're a perv for wanking in class.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 7:02:45 PM
At 4/8/2016 6:56:16 PM, Rosalie wrote:
I was sitting in my music class, and it was a theatre set up, so it was a tight fit, close seating, they weren't desk. I was in the middle of two guys, and I was digging through my backpack (on my lap) trying to find my notebook, I found it, and a tampon flew out when I whipped out my note book, and hit the guys lap, and landed on the floor...he picked it up, and handed it back...I never sat by him again.

LMAO
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 7:03:43 PM
At 4/8/2016 7:02:45 PM, TUF wrote:

LMAO

He was nice about it though...he handed it back and was like "Here you go"...

lmao....and I always get caught punching my brother in public, even though he hits me first..
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 7:05:40 PM
At 4/8/2016 7:03:43 PM, Rosalie wrote:

LMAO

Lol yeah he knows it's just a human body everyone does it.

lmao....and I always get caught punching my brother in public, even though he hits me first..

That is every sibling haha
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 7:07:05 PM
At 4/8/2016 7:05:40 PM, TUF wrote:

LMAO

Are you sure!? some men go on quarantine if their women is on their period..

That is every sibling haha

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 7:08:26 PM
At 4/8/2016 7:07:05 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 4/8/2016 7:05:40 PM, TUF wrote:

LMAO

Are you sure!? some men go on quarantine if their women is on their period..

what, are they like 13? If so that makes sense.
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 7:31:28 PM
So this one time in music class I'm sitting next to this girl, and I don't know what she was trying to find, but whatever she was doing, a tampon comes flying out of her bag and whips my in the face, right there in front of the whole class. Inside I'm like "wtf?", but I try to be polite and just hand it back to her.

I'm glad that weirdo never sat next to me after that.
Jedi4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 7:53:50 PM
okay so this one time I was at uni before class and decided to light up a bowl. I dropped my lighter in this guy's backpack and all of his papers went up in flames. I pissed the fire out. At the moment of me peeing in the backpack this girl walks in, we make eye contact and she walks out. The class smelt like piss and fire for the rest of the class.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 3:12:27 AM
At 4/8/2016 7:53:50 PM, Jedi4 wrote:
okay so this one time I was at uni before class and decided to light up a bowl. I dropped my lighter in this guy's backpack and all of his papers went up in flames. I pissed the fire out. At the moment of me peeing in the backpack this girl walks in, we make eye contact and she walks out. The class smelt like piss and fire for the rest of the class.

I thought your dead, like literally dead.
Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 3:20:56 AM
This isn't necessarily embarrassing for me specifically but one of my cousins was known for being "frisky". One day her mom walked into her having sex with some random dude and threw used wet condoms at her saying that the cat had been collecting/vomitting them up from the trash can or whatever
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 3:34:34 AM
A doctor asked me when's the last time you passed urine . I thought that ment when my last test was . So I answered about 3 years ago.