Jump to topic:

I am Wylted's brother AMA

TheRedneck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 12:23:33 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
I am not really a redneck, that is just the name everybody on edeb8 knows me by. My brother did not really want me joining Debate.org, so he suggested that site to me. However he has recently asked me to come on board while he is in jail, to maintain the "Wylted presence", whatever that means. Anyway ask me whatever you want, even about secret details of Kevin's life that he would not want you to know.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 12:49:22 AM
At 4/12/2016 12:23:33 AM, TheRedneck wrote:
I am not really a redneck, that is just the name everybody on edeb8 knows me by. My brother did not really want me joining Debate.org, so he suggested that site to me. However he has recently asked me to come on board while he is in jail, to maintain the "Wylted presence", whatever that means. Anyway ask me whatever you want, even about secret details of Kevin's life that he would not want you to know.

Is it true Wylted loves me? :o
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
coal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 12:53:53 AM

What did he do to merit jailtime?
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 12:55:54 AM

Does Wylted know how to tie his shoes with his eyes closed?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
TheRedneck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 12:57:12 AM
At 4/12/2016 12:49:22 AM, Rosalie wrote:

Are you over the age of 18?
TheRedneck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 12:58:29 AM
At 4/12/2016 12:53:53 AM, coal wrote:

I think various petty things, mostly involved with driving and being lazy, he could be lying to me though.
coal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 12:59:09 AM
At 4/12/2016 12:58:29 AM, TheRedneck wrote:

I think various petty things, mostly involved with driving and being lazy, he could be lying to me though.

What happened?
TheRedneck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:00:01 AM
At 4/12/2016 12:55:54 AM, Vaarka wrote:

Does Wylted know how to tie his shoes with his eyes closed?

He still uses bunny ears, so I'd argue that he cannot tie his shoes, even with eyes open.
TheRedneck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:01:37 AM
At 4/12/2016 12:59:09 AM, coal wrote:

What happened?

I have no ideal, other than what I said. I know he has had a warrant for a while
coal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:02:25 AM
At 4/12/2016 1:01:37 AM, TheRedneck wrote:

What happened?

I have no ideal, other than what I said. I know he has had a warrant for a while

Are you his older or younger brother?
TheRedneck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:04:29 AM
At 4/12/2016 1:02:25 AM, coal wrote:
At 4/12/2016 1:01:37 AM, TheRedneck wrote:

What happened?

Are you his older or younger brother?

younger
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:39:21 AM

Would you tell your bro that I apologize for grilling him on his posts over the weekend?

I found a post of his where he responded to his VP, and honest opinion of her, where he discloses that she initiated his run for the presidency.
[http://www.debate.org...]

You may ask: Why is someone her age sifting thru posts of someone that she snapped on?

It's because that I wanted to be certain that I was correct in my allegations and when I found out that she is the one who approached your bro with the idea, I felt the need to offer an apology. after reading thru your bro's entire AMA, I realized that we came from a similar culture where being real is more important than almost anything else.

*side note* I have copied and pasted my response this time and if it doesn't post, I will report you for tampering with the coding on this site.
TheRedneck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:52:28 AM
At 4/12/2016 1:39:21 AM, Emmarie wrote:

Would you tell your bro that I apologize for grilling him on his posts over the weekend?

I found a post of his where he responded to his VP, and honest opinion of her, where he discloses that she initiated his run for the presidency.
[http://www.debate.org...]

You may ask: Why is someone her age sifting thru posts of someone that she snapped on?

It's because that I wanted to be certain that I was correct in my allegations and when I found out that she is the one who approached your bro with the idea, I felt the need to offer an apology. after reading thru your bro's entire AMA, I realized that we came from a similar culture where being real is more important than almost anything else.

sure,

*side note* I have copied and pasted my response this time and if it doesn't post, I will report you for tampering with the coding on this site.

I don't lnow what this means, but cool.
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 10:46:25 AM
Why didn't he want you on this site before?

What's his fiance like?

Does his fiance have an account on here or on edeb8?

When are they getting married?

What's his worst vice?

How are you two different in terms of personality?

When you asked if Rosalie was over 18, was that because you thought wylted would be more or less likely to love her if she was?

Do you two look alike?

Are you mad at him for not turning up in court?

Do you live near him?

What other siblings do you have? Is he the oldest?

Is wylted's real life personality similar to his online one or different?

If you could design a perfect life for wylted, what would it be like?
TheRedneck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 12:47:16 PM
At 4/12/2016 10:46:25 AM, Hoppi wrote:
Why didn't he want you on this site before?

He thinks I'm a jerk and would embarrass him.

What's his fiance like?

Like Jeckyll and Hyde.

Does his fiance have an account on here or on edeb8?

She hates both sites

When are they getting married?

I don't know they keep changing dates and posponing things

What's his worst vice?

sexually harassing my wife

How are you two different in terms of personality?

I get angry easy, he seems to have no emotion. I am really passionate about my beliefs, he routinely tries on new beliefs. He never stops preaching to me, and I could care less how people run their lives.

When you asked if Rosalie was over 18, was that because you thought wylted would be more or less likely to love her if she was?

less likely

Do you two look alike?

no, thank God.

Are you mad at him for not turning up in court?

I don't care.

Do you live near him?

yes.

What other siblings do you have? Is he the oldest?

I am the youngest. We have a sister who is the middle child. She is in a sorta Christian cult. She has a bun in her hair always, always wears long skirts, and other weird christian attributes.

Is wylted's real life personality similar to his online one or different?

Yes, but a lot more reserved. He has a knack for blending into any environment. So if he is hanging out with sophisticated businessman he will have an inoffensive version of that personalityy, if it is around thugs, he will have an even more offensive version of that personality.

If you could design a perfect life for wylted, what would it be like?

One where he had enough money for me to mooch off of.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 2:44:05 PM
At 4/12/2016 12:57:12 AM, TheRedneck wrote:

Last I checked, yes. I am 19, Lol.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 2:49:11 PM
Great, another one.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
TheFlex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 2:49:49 PM
At 4/12/2016 2:49:11 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
Great, another one.

My 1k post mark is coming up soon. Get ready.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 2:51:34 PM
At 4/12/2016 2:49:49 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Great, another one.

I'm talking about him being Wylted's brother as "another one", not another AMA.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
TheFlex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 2:52:00 PM
At 4/12/2016 2:51:34 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/12/2016 2:49:49 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Great, another one.

I'm talking about him being Wylted's brother as "another one", not another AMA.

Oh, my bad.
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 3:30:41 PM
This is quite possibility one of the best AMAs ever.

How was Wylted like as a child?

What was it like growing up with him?
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
TheRedneck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 5:16:33 PM
At 4/12/2016 2:44:05 PM, Rosalie wrote:

Last I checked, yes. I am 19, Lol.

Sorry about your luck
TheRedneck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 7:16:11 PM
At 4/12/2016 3:30:41 PM, n7 wrote:
This is quite possibility one of the best AMAs ever.

How was Wylted like as a child?

I have big anger issues now, but he had big anger issues then. It seemed like he would be in a fight everyday, then suddenly he started demanding time for meditation and to be left alone. He was still a jerk after that, but he could keep his cool. Instead of punching a kid he hated in the face, he would somehow manage to get other people to punch people he had a problem with in the face, or he would get revenge in more subtle ways

He was very athletic, so he would play a lot of football or basketball. Or he would box with kids in the neighborhood. He never made good enough grades or stayed out of trouble long enough to play in any organized way.

He did get custody of me and my sister when he was 16, and was working 2 jobs atleast 50 hours a week at each. If you consider 16, a kid.

My father was kinda abusive, and he would shield us from him by taking blame for everything wrong we did, and he is also the one responsible for getting us out of that situation.

What was it like growing up with him?

He was extremely protective of us, but I think me and my sister always felt like we were in his shadow a bit.
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 9:06:07 PM
At 4/12/2016 7:53:44 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Why do you think Wylted wanted you to avoid DDO?

Post 16.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 9:06:51 PM
How hard working is Wylted? Do you think he'll make a good site president if he's elected?
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
TheFlex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 10:02:06 PM
At 4/12/2016 9:06:07 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 4/12/2016 7:53:44 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Why do you think Wylted wanted you to avoid DDO?

Post 16.

Thank you.
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 10:13:14 PM

oh my god, you really are his brother
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...