The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:10:05 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Fire away.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:13:07 PM
At 4/12/2016 1:10:05 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Fire away.

What plague has riddled your body?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:17:57 PM
At 4/12/2016 1:13:07 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Fire away.

A mix of allergies, a head cold, and a night without sleep.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:19:51 PM
At 4/12/2016 1:17:57 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Fire away.

Well, I hope it goes away soon. A sick VoT is not a happy VoT
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
The_Great_Amalgam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:21:27 PM
Fire away.

[This comment would not post for the user is not a part of the DDO Platinum Package. Contact the site moderators for additional details.]
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:22:00 PM
At 4/12/2016 1:19:51 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/12/2016 1:17:57 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Fire away.

Well, I hope it goes away soon.

Well, I have about 3-4 of these episodes a year, and it takes about 2 days for it to subside. They difference about this one, however, is that I have a splitting headache. Shanksh tho.

A sick VoT is not a happy VoT

Well yeah.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:22:43 PM
At 4/12/2016 1:21:27 PM, The_Great_Amalgam wrote:
Fire away.

[This comment would not post for the user is not a part of the DDO Platinum Package. Contact the site moderators for additional details.]

That only happens when you are a member of the Platinum Group.
Suh dude

TheFlex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:24:06 PM
At 4/12/2016 1:22:43 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Fire away.

This is unfortunate. We need more people willing to opt into the more premium DDO memberships.

Do you enjoy comic books, super-hero movies, or anything relating to the sort?
Electrolance
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:24:59 PM
Fire away.

Will you join my revolution against haggers? Or will you develop an old lady fetish?
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:26:43 PM
Fire away.

I've joined, though the avatar was rather dull, so I changed it, as well as making my sig readable to the general public.

The_Great_Amalgam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:27:10 PM
Fire away.

But I have asked Flex and Airmax where to join and no one will answer. I assumed that was the case. XD

Would you rather deal with this sickness for a month, or have the deadly combo, chicken pox and ammonia for a week?

Would you recommend chicken soup for food when sick?

Do you know where you caught this plague?

On a scale of 1-10, how do you feel right now? 1 being amazing, 10 being anti-amazing.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:27:19 PM
At 4/12/2016 1:24:06 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Fire away.

This is unfortunate. We need more people willing to opt into the more premium DDO memberships.

Yeah. It is a pity.

Do you enjoy comic books, super-hero movies, or anything relating to the sort?

I've never read comic books, let alone owned one, but I love superhero movies. That's about as far as it goes for me though.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:27:47 PM
At 4/12/2016 1:24:59 PM, Electrolance wrote:
Fire away.

Will you join my revolution against haggers? Or will you develop an old lady fetish?

( This post can only be viewed by users with a DDO Platinum Package. Contact your site moderators for additional details. )
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:28:28 PM
At 4/12/2016 1:26:43 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Fire away.

I've joined, though the avatar was rather dull, so I changed it, as well as making my sig readable to the general public.

Then you are no member. If you are a member, you cannot alter the setting of the membership.
Suh dude

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:30:01 PM
At 4/12/2016 1:28:28 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Fire away.

Then you are no member. If you are a member, you cannot alter the setting of the membership.

I did not alter the setting of my membership. I just simply changed my avatar and took off the private view of my sig, like we would in a post. Silly VoT, just look in the additional setting bar titled: ( This sentence can only be viewed by users with a DDO Platinum Package. Contact your site moderators for additional details. )

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:30:25 PM
At 4/12/2016 1:27:10 PM, The_Great_Amalgam wrote:
Fire away.

But I have asked Flex and Airmax where to join and no one will answer. I assumed that was the case. XD

Then try again.

Would you rather deal with this sickness for a month, or have the deadly combo, chicken pox and ammonia for a week?

Chicken pos isn't bad, but ammonia will kill you, being a toxic gas an all. So I will go with this sickness for a month.

Would you recommend chicken soup for food when sick?

Yesh.

Do you know where you caught this plague?

Probably my own backyard, since it is mainly allergies.

On a scale of 1-10, how do you feel right now? 1 being amazing, 10 being anti-amazing.

Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:31:14 PM
At 4/12/2016 1:30:01 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Fire away.

I did not alter the setting of my membership. I just simply changed my avatar and took off the private view of my sig, like we would in a post. Silly VoT, just look in the additional setting bar titled: ( This sentence can only be viewed by users with a DDO Platinum Package. Contact your site moderators for additional details. )

If you is a member, then yo pick cannot change, neither your sig.
Suh dude

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:33:04 PM
At 4/12/2016 1:31:14 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Fire away.

Then maybe you didn't pay the addition charge for it, like I did. If you do, you can ( This sentence can only be viewed by users with a DDO Platinum Package. Contact your site moderators for additional details. )

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:34:21 PM
At 4/12/2016 1:33:04 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/12/2016 1:31:14 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Fire away.

Then maybe you didn't pay the addition charge for it, like I did. If you do, you can ( This sentence can only be viewed by users with a DDO Platinum Package. Contact your site moderators for additional details. )

Mmm. I guess you are right.
Suh dude

ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:36:14 PM
Fire away.

( This post can only be viewed by users with a DDO Platinum Package. Contact your site moderators for additional details. )
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:37:08 PM
At 4/12/2016 1:36:14 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
Fire away.

You are a member too?! :o
Suh dude

ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:38:33 PM
At 4/12/2016 1:37:08 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Fire away.

Yep! :) When did you join?
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
TheFlex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:38:38 PM
Fire away.

Just answer his question, I know it's odd. I think he forgot to turn off his platinum privileges.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:39:59 PM
At 4/12/2016 1:38:33 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
Fire away.

Like, a minute after it was announced by Flex.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:40:39 PM
At 4/12/2016 1:38:38 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Fire away.

Just answer his question, I know it's odd. I think he forgot to turn off his platinum privileges.

Ok, lol.

To answer your question, Cole: Hitler.
Suh dude

ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:41:44 PM
At 4/12/2016 1:40:39 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 4/12/2016 1:38:38 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Fire away.

Ok, lol.

To answer your question, Cole: Hitler.

Thanks. I was beginning to wonder if you were going to answer. I agree with you.
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:42:00 PM
At 4/12/2016 1:39:59 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 4/12/2016 1:38:33 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
Fire away.

Like, a minute after it was announced by Flex.

Nice! :)
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:42:07 PM
Fire away.

The_Great_Amalgam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:42:19 PM
If the planets were to align right now, what would you do?

Vampire or Werewolf?

The germs are protesting and your antibodies are committing mass genocide. What are your thoughts of this?

Grilled Cheese Sandwich or Melted Ham and Cheese Sandwich.

Do you put penutbutter on first, or the jelly?

What side of toast do you butter? Top or Bottom?

Favorite Nazi? Neo Nazi?

How many apples are?

Can a wood chuck chuck wood if a wood chuck could?

What... is your name?

What... is your quest?

What... is your favorite color?

What... is the capital of Assyria?

What... goes black, white, black, white, black, white?

What... is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?