Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Voice of Lucky Charms Leprechaun Dies

1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 2:08:58 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
RlP
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Vaarka
Posts: 7,540
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 2:09:11 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/14/2016 2:07:01 AM, Hayd wrote:
*sob*

My childhood is gone. Arthur Anderson was 93. Pay your respects
http://www.npr.org...

#livelongleprechaun

;_;
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 2:10:23 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/14/2016 2:09:11 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/14/2016 2:07:01 AM, Hayd wrote:
*sob*

My childhood is gone. Arthur Anderson was 93. Pay your respects
http://www.npr.org...

#livelongleprechaun

;_;

wtf is this
Vaarka
Posts: 7,540
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 2:12:12 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/14/2016 2:10:23 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 4/14/2016 2:09:11 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/14/2016 2:07:01 AM, Hayd wrote:
*sob*

My childhood is gone. Arthur Anderson was 93. Pay your respects
http://www.npr.org...

#livelongleprechaun

;_;

wtf is this

crying face
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 2:12:56 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/14/2016 2:12:12 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/14/2016 2:10:23 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 4/14/2016 2:09:11 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/14/2016 2:07:01 AM, Hayd wrote:
*sob*

My childhood is gone. Arthur Anderson was 93. Pay your respects
http://www.npr.org...

#livelongleprechaun

;_;

wtf is this

crying face

Oh ok. I've never seen that before.
#livelongleprechaun
Sam7411
Posts: 959
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 2:13:50 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/14/2016 2:12:56 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 4/14/2016 2:12:12 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/14/2016 2:10:23 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 4/14/2016 2:09:11 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/14/2016 2:07:01 AM, Hayd wrote:
*sob*

My childhood is gone. Arthur Anderson was 93. Pay your respects
http://www.npr.org...

#livelongleprechaun

;_;

wtf is this

crying face

Oh ok. I've never seen that before.
#livelongleprechaun

(XoX)
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 5:31:49 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
(

at least he's in a place where people just wont be able to get at his lucky charms.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 5:41:32 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/14/2016 2:07:01 AM, Hayd wrote:
*sob*

My childhood is gone. Arthur Anderson was 93. Pay your respects
http://www.npr.org...

#livelongleprechaun

I guess even lucky charms can't save you from death.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,020
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 9:39:50 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/14/2016 2:14:31 AM, Hayd wrote:


The good ole' days
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 1:35:08 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/14/2016 5:41:32 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/14/2016 2:07:01 AM, Hayd wrote:
*sob*

My childhood is gone. Arthur Anderson was 93. Pay your respects
http://www.npr.org...

#livelongleprechaun

I guess even lucky charms can't save you from death.

Omg that is so sad!