Total Posts:41|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

1K Post AMA

TheFlex
Posts: 1,745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 12:22:02 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Just reached 1K posts. This specific one should be my 1,000th. If you have any questions, about anything, fire away. I may or may not answer them but I'll at least reply.
The_Great_Amalgam
Posts: 1,130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 12:41:36 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/15/2016 12:22:02 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Just reached 1K posts. This specific one should be my 1,000th. If you have any questions, about anything, fire away. I may or may not answer them but I'll at least reply.

[Censored by DDO Elite]

Honest opinion of me?

What would you do if the planets aligned?

Favorite way to destroy the Earth?
Vaarka
Posts: 7,533
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 12:45:32 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/15/2016 12:22:02 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Just reached 1K posts. This specific one should be my 1,000th. If you have any questions, about anything, fire away. I may or may not answer them but I'll at least reply.

yey :3

Honest Opinion
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Vaarka
Posts: 7,533
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 12:46:07 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Do you hear the bells ringing?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
TheFlex
Posts: 1,745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 12:58:52 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/15/2016 12:41:36 PM, The_Great_Amalgam wrote:
At 4/15/2016 12:22:02 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Just reached 1K posts. This specific one should be my 1,000th. If you have any questions, about anything, fire away. I may or may not answer them but I'll at least reply.

[Censored by DDO Elite]

[deleted by Airmax]


Honest opinion of me?

Well, you're new and my only real interactions with you have been through the beginner's series mafia games. You were open to feedback and did very well on your own in that series despite some periods where I wasn't able to guide you or give you advice. I'm hoping that we'll stay in contact. You have potential.


What would you do if the planets aligned?

Hopefully gain super powers and become a speedster.


Favorite way to destroy the Earth?

Well, to eliminate slow and painful deaths hopefully something powerful and instantaneous. Like a rogue planet (yes, planet) speeding through our solar system and colliding with Earth.
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 1:16:32 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Why are you THE flex, the single, ultimate flex, and not just another flex?
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
The_Great_Amalgam
Posts: 1,130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 1:20:51 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/15/2016 12:58:52 PM, TheFlex wrote:
At 4/15/2016 12:41:36 PM, The_Great_Amalgam wrote:
At 4/15/2016 12:22:02 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Just reached 1K posts. This specific one should be my 1,000th. If you have any questions, about anything, fire away. I may or may not answer them but I'll at least reply.

[Censored by DDO Elite]

[deleted by Airmax]

[Redacted]

Honest opinion of me?

Well, you're new and my only real interactions with you have been through the beginner's series mafia games. You were open to feedback and did very well on your own in that series despite some periods where I wasn't able to guide you or give you advice. I'm hoping that we'll stay in contact. You have potential.

Thanks that means a lot. I hope we stay in contact as well.

What would you do if the planets aligned?

Hopefully gain super powers and become a speedster.

Smart choice.

Favorite way to destroy the Earth?

Well, to eliminate slow and painful deaths hopefully something powerful and instantaneous. Like a rogue planet (yes, planet) speeding through our solar system and colliding with Earth.

Beware, if you hit the Earth with Mars, the planet will remain. If you hit the Earth with Venus, a new planet would form. Also nice way to have a humane death.
TheFlex
Posts: 1,745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 1:23:56 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/15/2016 12:45:32 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/15/2016 12:22:02 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Just reached 1K posts. This specific one should be my 1,000th. If you have any questions, about anything, fire away. I may or may not answer them but I'll at least reply.

yey :3

Honest Opinion

You're a good person. You're seeking knowledge from the user base here on things you don't know well (like politics). You're open to criticism. I don't think I've seen drama from you on the forums, or drama that you were involved in didn't escalate to a....hostile level. It's never seemed like the confrontations (or rather more serious conversations) you've had with some people reached a boiling point. I've only interacted with you a couple of times on the hangout, maybe once or twice. I look forward to future discussions and mafia games with you.
TheFlex
Posts: 1,745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 1:24:35 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/15/2016 12:46:07 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Do you hear the bells ringing?

I think this is a Bloodborn reference? Eiher way, I don't get it. :(
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,291
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 1:25:50 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/15/2016 12:22:02 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Just reached 1K posts. This specific one should be my 1,000th. If you have any questions, about anything, fire away. I may or may not answer them but I'll at least reply.

( This post can only be viewed by users with a DDO Platinum Package. Contact the site moderators for additional details. )
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,291
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 1:26:05 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/15/2016 12:22:02 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Just reached 1K posts. This specific one should be my 1,000th. If you have any questions, about anything, fire away. I may or may not answer them but I'll at least reply.

Also, [deleted by Airmax]
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
TheFlex
Posts: 1,745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 1:26:19 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/15/2016 1:16:32 PM, Valkrin wrote:
Why are you THE flex, the single, ultimate flex, and not just another flex?

No one makes gains like me!

If you want the actual reason I chose this name, I'll post the story.
Vaarka
Posts: 7,533
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 1:26:30 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/15/2016 1:23:56 PM, TheFlex wrote:
At 4/15/2016 12:45:32 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/15/2016 12:22:02 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Just reached 1K posts. This specific one should be my 1,000th. If you have any questions, about anything, fire away. I may or may not answer them but I'll at least reply.

yey :3

Honest Opinion

You're a good person. You're seeking knowledge from the user base here on things you don't know well (like politics). You're open to criticism. I don't think I've seen drama from you on the forums, or drama that you were involved in didn't escalate to a....hostile level. It's never seemed like the confrontations (or rather more serious conversations) you've had with some people reached a boiling point. I've only interacted with you a couple of times on the hangout, maybe once or twice. I look forward to future discussions and mafia games with you.

<3
I still need to finish reading my thread on left vs right, b/c I only read a few before I found myself bored XP
Who are you on the hangout, btw? I may've seen you but didn't recognize the name.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Vaarka
Posts: 7,533
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 1:27:19 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/15/2016 1:24:35 PM, TheFlex wrote:
At 4/15/2016 12:46:07 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Do you hear the bells ringing?

I think this is a Bloodborn reference? Eiher way, I don't get it. :(

It's not a reference, really.

Do you hear the bells ringing? Do you hear their melody?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
TheFlex
Posts: 1,745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 1:28:04 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/15/2016 1:25:50 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 4/15/2016 12:22:02 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Just reached 1K posts. This specific one should be my 1,000th. If you have any questions, about anything, fire away. I may or may not answer them but I'll at least reply.

( This post can only be viewed by users with a DDO Platinum Package. Contact the site moderators for additional details. )

This is probably the most personal question I've seen in an AMA, if you want the answer PM me. I don't think it's appropriate to answer that here.
TheFlex
Posts: 1,745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 1:29:04 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/15/2016 1:26:05 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 4/15/2016 12:22:02 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Just reached 1K posts. This specific one should be my 1,000th. If you have any questions, about anything, fire away. I may or may not answer them but I'll at least reply.

Also, [deleted by Airmax]

I deleted this because it wasn't a question relevant to my AMA.
.
..
...
Oh fck.
TheFlex
Posts: 1,745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 1:29:59 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/15/2016 1:26:30 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/15/2016 1:23:56 PM, TheFlex wrote:
At 4/15/2016 12:45:32 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/15/2016 12:22:02 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Just reached 1K posts. This specific one should be my 1,000th. If you have any questions, about anything, fire away. I may or may not answer them but I'll at least reply.

yey :3

Honest Opinion

You're a good person. You're seeking knowledge from the user base here on things you don't know well (like politics). You're open to criticism. I don't think I've seen drama from you on the forums, or drama that you were involved in didn't escalate to a....hostile level. It's never seemed like the confrontations (or rather more serious conversations) you've had with some people reached a boiling point. I've only interacted with you a couple of times on the hangout, maybe once or twice. I look forward to future discussions and mafia games with you.

<3
I still need to finish reading my thread on left vs right, b/c I only read a few before I found myself bored XP
Who are you on the hangout, btw? I may've seen you but didn't recognize the name.

I'm BrettLawrence on the hangout. I'm the dude who's avatar is a guy in uniform holding a child.
TheFlex
Posts: 1,745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 1:30:44 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/15/2016 1:27:19 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/15/2016 1:24:35 PM, TheFlex wrote:
At 4/15/2016 12:46:07 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Do you hear the bells ringing?

I think this is a Bloodborn reference? Eiher way, I don't get it. :(

It's not a reference, really.

Do you hear the bells ringing? Do you hear their melody?

So where's this from?
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,291
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 1:30:47 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/15/2016 1:29:04 PM, TheFlex wrote:
At 4/15/2016 1:26:05 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 4/15/2016 12:22:02 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Just reached 1K posts. This specific one should be my 1,000th. If you have any questions, about anything, fire away. I may or may not answer them but I'll at least reply.

Also, [deleted by Airmax]

I deleted this because it wasn't a question relevant to my AMA.
.
..
...
Oh *censored*.

Plot twist.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Vaarka
Posts: 7,533
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 1:32:23 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/15/2016 1:29:59 PM, TheFlex wrote:
At 4/15/2016 1:26:30 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/15/2016 1:23:56 PM, TheFlex wrote:
At 4/15/2016 12:45:32 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/15/2016 12:22:02 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Just reached 1K posts. This specific one should be my 1,000th. If you have any questions, about anything, fire away. I may or may not answer them but I'll at least reply.

yey :3

Honest Opinion

You're a good person. You're seeking knowledge from the user base here on things you don't know well (like politics). You're open to criticism. I don't think I've seen drama from you on the forums, or drama that you were involved in didn't escalate to a....hostile level. It's never seemed like the confrontations (or rather more serious conversations) you've had with some people reached a boiling point. I've only interacted with you a couple of times on the hangout, maybe once or twice. I look forward to future discussions and mafia games with you.

<3
I still need to finish reading my thread on left vs right, b/c I only read a few before I found myself bored XP
Who are you on the hangout, btw? I may've seen you but didn't recognize the name.

I'm BrettLawrence on the hangout. I'm the dude who's avatar is a guy in uniform holding a child.

Ah, I've seen you once or twice.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,291
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 1:33:06 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/15/2016 1:30:44 PM, TheFlex wrote:

Fine. Hopefully this one won't be deleted... Honest opinion of me?
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Vaarka
Posts: 7,533
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 1:33:09 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/15/2016 1:30:44 PM, TheFlex wrote:
At 4/15/2016 1:27:19 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/15/2016 1:24:35 PM, TheFlex wrote:
At 4/15/2016 12:46:07 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Do you hear the bells ringing?

I think this is a Bloodborn reference? Eiher way, I don't get it. :(

It's not a reference, really.

Do you hear the bells ringing? Do you hear their melody?

So where's this from?

It's not a reference, or a joke, or a catch. I just want a yes or no answer. Do you hear the bells ringing?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
The_Great_Amalgam
Posts: 1,130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 1:33:25 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/15/2016 1:29:04 PM, TheFlex wrote:
At 4/15/2016 1:26:05 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 4/15/2016 12:22:02 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Just reached 1K posts. This specific one should be my 1,000th. If you have any questions, about anything, fire away. I may or may not answer them but I'll at least reply.

Also, [deleted by Airmax]

I deleted this because it wasn't a question relevant to my AMA.
.
..
...
Oh fck.

OBJECTION!

TheFlex has... A CONTRADICTIONS IN HIS TESTIMONY!

Take a look at this:

At 4/15/2016 12:58:52 PM, TheFlex wrote:

[deleted by Airmax]

If he was Airmax... Why would he delete his own post! Obviously... The Witness is LYING!
TheFlex
Posts: 1,745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 1:34:50 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/15/2016 1:33:25 PM, The_Great_Amalgam wrote:
At 4/15/2016 1:29:04 PM, TheFlex wrote:
At 4/15/2016 1:26:05 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 4/15/2016 12:22:02 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Just reached 1K posts. This specific one should be my 1,000th. If you have any questions, about anything, fire away. I may or may not answer them but I'll at least reply.

Also, [deleted by Airmax]

I deleted this because it wasn't a question relevant to my AMA.
.
..
...
Oh fck.

OBJECTION!

TheFlex has... A CONTRADICTIONS IN HIS TESTIMONY!


Take a look at this:

At 4/15/2016 12:58:52 PM, TheFlex wrote:

[deleted by Airmax]

If he was Airmax... Why would he delete his own post! Obviously... The Witness is LYING!

This account definitely isn't an Airmax multi. Definitely not. Nope.
Geogeer
Posts: 4,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 3:40:19 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/15/2016 12:22:02 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Just reached 1K posts. This specific one should be my 1,000th. If you have any questions, about anything, fire away. I may or may not answer them but I'll at least reply.

Was the first 1,000 posts as good as you thought it'd be or were you a little let down?
TheFlex
Posts: 1,745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 4:12:10 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/15/2016 3:29:39 PM, famousdebater wrote:
Honest Opinion.

You probably hear this a lot, you're very bright for your age. This also holds true for actually a lot of members of this site that I see discussing and debating. You're leaps and bounds ahead of this current generation (in my opinion, at least).To be as young as some of you are and as smart as you are leaves me almost in a state of awe. I've never encountered teenagers of this age group as smart as the ones on here.

You contribute a lot to the site. You're involved in almost every facet of this site. Your debates are great from the few that I've read and your record reflects that. Your mafia play is good. I don't think I've interacted with you personally but from what I've observed you've got a very bright future ahead of you. If you continue to apply the same intellect and work ethic here to what you'll do in the future you're going to see some wild success.

Also, join the hangouts.

Also also, I really like your avatar. It's very unique.
TheFlex
Posts: 1,745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 4:15:25 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/15/2016 3:40:19 PM, Geogeer wrote:
At 4/15/2016 12:22:02 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Just reached 1K posts. This specific one should be my 1,000th. If you have any questions, about anything, fire away. I may or may not answer them but I'll at least reply.

Was the first 1,000 posts as good as you thought it'd be or were you a little let down?

It's a mixed bag for me. There are some posts I look back on like, "Ehhhh, probably shouldn't have done that." But never something I really regret. I got a lot of good information from this site. From probing people and asking questions, to the conversations and lectures in the hangouts. I came to this site cause I thought I knew quite a bit about politics. I didn't. I was completely ignorant (and still lacking to a degree). This site has definitely helped open my eyes to politics, society, and a load of other topics in general. I hope that sometime in the future I can give back to DDO what it's given me.
famousdebater
Posts: 3,938
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 4:28:18 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/15/2016 4:12:10 PM, TheFlex wrote:
At 4/15/2016 3:29:39 PM, famousdebater wrote:
Honest Opinion.

You probably hear this a lot, you're very bright for your age. This also holds true for actually a lot of members of this site that I see discussing and debating. You're leaps and bounds ahead of this current generation (in my opinion, at least).To be as young as some of you are and as smart as you are leaves me almost in a state of awe. I've never encountered teenagers of this age group as smart as the ones on here.

Thanks. I really you're overestimating my intelligence though.

You contribute a lot to the site. You're involved in almost every facet of this site. Your debates are great from the few that I've read and your record reflects that. Your mafia play is good. I don't think I've interacted with you personally but from what I've observed you've got a very bright future ahead of you. If you continue to apply the same intellect and work ethic here to what you'll do in the future you're going to see some wild success.

Thanks again. And yeah, I'm definitely trying to improve my mafia ability though I'm only a beginner.

Also, join the hangouts.

I do very occasionally, though because I live in the UK it's difficult to come on at a time where everybody's on.

Also also, I really like your avatar. It's very unique.

Thanks.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 4:29:57 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/15/2016 12:22:02 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Just reached 1K posts. This specific one should be my 1,000th. If you have any questions, about anything, fire away. I may or may not answer them but I'll at least reply.

Honest opinion and what do you think my political ideology is? Also:

First name:

Surname:

Sex:

Relationship status:

Sexual orientation:

Ethnicity:

Religion:

Conception of god[1]:

What theory on the origin of life on earth do you think is most true[2]:

Position on the creationism-evolution controversy:

What do you think happens when you die:

Most hated religion:

Opinion on human nature:

Political ideology:

Presidential candidate:

Most hated political ideology:

Opinion on feminism:

Preferred form of government:

Preferred economic system:

City:

Country:

Mother's maiden name:

Birthday:

Age:

Zodiac sign:

Browser user agent:

Current education level:

Assessment of academic performance:

Do you think you are intelligent:

Assessment of quality of life:

Assessment of level of happiness:

Attempted suicide:

Lost the will to live:

Number of "good friends":

Clique in School [3]:

Historical person you most admire (could be current):

Employment Company:

Occupation:

Height:

Weight:

Blood type:

Favorite color:

Favorite song:

Favorite TV show:

Favorite video game:

Favorite mythological creature:

Favorite movie:

Favorite quote:

Favorite art form:

Worst enemy on this site:

Best friend on this site:

Desired number of children (if any):

Vehicle (if any):

Your version of a "perfect society":

If you don't understand what [1], [2], and [3] mean, please view these polls respectively http://www.debate.org...... http://www.debate.org...... http://www.debate.org......

Which DDO president do you endorse?
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs"?
Is the pressure of being a hormonal man crushing down on you?
What's your opinion on the degenerates that don't support Trump?
Would you be open to the possibility of a Matriarchy?
Why are women superior to men?
Would you approve of legislation to allow me to manually remove polls instead of waiting for airmax?
What's your opinion on anti-theists?
What's the point of living if not to enjoy each and every thing life has to offer?
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"?
Jefferson Democracy vs Jacksonian Democracy?
Jefferson vs. Hamilton?
What's it like to flex?
Where has the rum gone?
Is a man entitled to the sweat of his brow?
Would you favor a parliamentary system instead of America's two-party system? Opinion on Russia?
Favorite animal?
Would you die for what you believe in?
Would you eat an alive person to save your life?
Would you be willing to sacrifice yourself to the Leviathan to prevent man from killing each other?
Favorite political theorist?
Is patriotism dangerous?
Does objective morality exist?
Does free will exist?
Which is more important: the people's obligations to the state or the state's obligations to the people?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...