Jump to topic:

Write and vent

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 3:54:05 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
No body needs to know what you mean but you. Just write your frustrations when your feeling angry or sad or maybe even exceptionally happy. Just write. It's a good way to vent.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 4:06:02 PM
At 4/15/2016 3:54:05 PM, TUF wrote:
No body needs to know what you mean but you. Just write your frustrations when your feeling angry or sad or maybe even exceptionally happy. Just write. It's a good way to vent.

Oh good, a place where I can rant when playing osu!
Maybe I can rant about other stuff too, XP
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 4:06:32 PM
I used to have dreams about you nightly. Fvcking horrible painful dreams. I still do though they are less now. I still feel guilt over my inaction, over my selfishness. Every time I see a picture of you I am sparked with so much love, but it's followed instantly by sadness. I miss you. I hate myself sometimes for not doing enough when I had the chance. I'll never have you back. Even if I could you wouldn't want to have anything to do with me. I knew you loved me, and I really hope you knew how much I loved you. I may not have said it alot but I really did. And if I could go back, I would tell you how much I loved you over and over again. Maybe then you'd still be here and I wouldn't loathe myself so much. When you left, my world got dimmer. You meant the world to me and I was never grateful for you. You never know what you have until it's gone. Never realize how lucky you are to know a person. You are so special. Your heart and soul so unique. Now your gone and now I live day to day trying to distract myself from the pain of missing you.

I know your happier now. I have to believe that. Wish I could have made you happy instead of being a selfish d1ck. I love you.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 4:28:21 PM
What the jiminy crickets did you just flaming say about me, you little bozo? I"ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cub Scouts, and I"ve been involved in numerous secret camping trips in Wyoming, and I have over 300 confirmed knots. I am trained in first aid and I"m the top bandager in the entire US Boy Scouts (of America). You are nothing to me but just another friendly face. I will clean your wounds for you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this annual trip, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying those shenanigans to me over the Internet? Think again, finkle. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of MSN friends across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the seminars, man. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your bake sale. You"re frigging done, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tie knots in over seven hundred ways, and that"s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in road safety, but I have access to the entire manual of the United States Boy Scouts (of America) and I will use it to its full extent to train your miserable butt on the facts of the continents, you little schmuck. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your silly tongue. But you couldn"t, you didn"t, and now you"re paying the price, you goshdarned sillyhead. I will throw leaves all over you and you will dance in them. You"re friggin done, kiddo.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
TheFlex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 4:38:24 PM
At 4/15/2016 4:06:32 PM, TUF wrote:
I used to have dreams about you nightly. Fvcking horrible painful dreams. I still do though they are less now. I still feel guilt over my inaction, over my selfishness. Every time I see a picture of you I am sparked with so much love, but it's followed instantly by sadness. I miss you. I hate myself sometimes for not doing enough when I had the chance. I'll never have you back. Even if I could you wouldn't want to have anything to do with me. I knew you loved me, and I really hope you knew how much I loved you. I may not have said it alot but I really did. And if I could go back, I would tell you how much I loved you over and over again. Maybe then you'd still be here and I wouldn't loathe myself so much. When you left, my world got dimmer. You meant the world to me and I was never grateful for you. You never know what you have until it's gone. Never realize how lucky you are to know a person. You are so special. Your heart and soul so unique. Now your gone and now I live day to day trying to distract myself from the pain of missing you.

I know your happier now. I have to believe that. Wish I could have made you happy instead of being a selfish d1ck. I love you.

I remember that thread very vividly. I hope time has helped you cope and heal. The way you write these posts intense emotion bleeds through the words. You're fighting back tears when you write this, or they're flowing down your cheeks. I'm sorry you lost a friend whom was family. For what it's worth, I'm still here to listen.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 4:39:49 PM
At 4/15/2016 4:38:24 PM, TheFlex wrote:

I remember that thread very vividly. I hope time has helped you cope and heal. The way you write these posts intense emotion bleeds through the words. You're fighting back tears when you write this, or they're flowing down your cheeks. I'm sorry you lost a friend whom was family. For what it's worth, I'm still here to listen.

I appreciate it flex. I really do. Your a very genuine person, alot of good people here on DDO.
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 4:56:22 PM
I sexually Identify as Fox McCloud. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of defending my Melee Championship at EVO. People say to me that a person being Fox McCloud is Impossible and I"m foxing retarded but I don"t care, Mishun Complete. I"m having Mango inject me with tech skill and mindgames. From now on I want you guys to call me "Fox" and respect my right to shine and upsmash. If you can"t accept me you"re a spaciephobe and need to check your tierlist privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 5:15:45 PM
What the f--k did you just f-----g say about me, you little b---h? I"ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f--k out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my f-----g words. You think you can get away with saying that s--t to me over the Internet? Think again, f----r. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're f-----g dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable a-s off the face of the continent, you little s--t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your f-----g tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you"re paying the price, you godd--n idiot. I will s--t fury all over you and you will drown in it. You"re f-----g dead, kiddo.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 5:18:39 PM
At 4/15/2016 4:28:21 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
What the jiminy crickets did you just flaming say about me, you little bozo? I"ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cub Scouts, and I"ve been involved in numerous secret camping trips in Wyoming, and I have over 300 confirmed knots. I am trained in first aid and I"m the top bandager in the entire US Boy Scouts (of America). You are nothing to me but just another friendly face. I will clean your wounds for you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this annual trip, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying those shenanigans to me over the Internet? Think again, finkle. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of MSN friends across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the seminars, man. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your bake sale. You"re frigging done, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tie knots in over seven hundred ways, and that"s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in road safety, but I have access to the entire manual of the United States Boy Scouts (of America) and I will use it to its full extent to train your miserable butt on the facts of the continents, you little schmuck. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your silly tongue. But you couldn"t, you didn"t, and now you"re paying the price, you goshdarned sillyhead. I will throw leaves all over you and you will dance in them. You"re friggin done, kiddo.

Dammit, you beat me to the punch.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 5:24:11 PM
You guys should take this thread seriously, and stop trolling.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 5:32:47 PM
At 4/15/2016 5:24:11 PM, Rosalie wrote:

What are you talking about? These people could be serious!
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
The-Holy-Macrel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 5:40:12 PM

They will continue, there is no stopping the troll.

Don't forget what defeated Fluffy...

Just reply "kfc".

DDO history can be found in the History forum.

Written by imabench.
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 5:40:23 PM

Hmm, well I've been there. I don't know what your specific circumstances are, but I know you do eventually come out the other end of that jungle, with no vestigial grief clinging to you. I know for a long time I wasn't even sure I wanted to drop the grief, because at least through misery it was kept alive to some extent, even if no good could come of it; but moving on completely and wholly is not only possible but inevitable, and it absolutely is a good thing that it is. I can't tell you if was worth the pain, or even if I at least came out of it better than I had gone into it, but at least when we die we can say this isn't a right of passage we missed out on.
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 5:45:36 PM

Irony is a legitimate way of expressing frustrations.
The-Holy-Macrel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 5:51:02 PM
At 4/15/2016 5:15:45 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
What the f--k did you just f-----g say about me, you little b---h? I"ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f--k out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my f-----g words. You think you can get away with saying that s--t to me over the Internet? Think again, f----r. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're f-----g dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable a-s off the face of the continent, you little s--t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your f-----g tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you"re paying the price, you godd--n idiot. I will s--t fury all over you and you will drown in it. You"re f-----g dead, kiddo.

kfc
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 6:21:57 PM
An honest rant to all my friends out there:

Shut up. I'm trying to say something.

RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 6:39:12 PM
I'm trying to write something, but it keeps coming out wrong. Idk, maybe I'll try again later.
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 7:03:32 PM
At 4/15/2016 6:21:57 PM, Vaarka wrote:

no
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 7:08:54 PM
At 4/15/2016 7:03:32 PM, Valkrin wrote:

no

screw you

Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 7:11:45 PM
At 4/15/2016 7:08:54 PM, Vaarka wrote:

no

screw you

;)
The-Holy-Macrel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 7:19:45 PM
At 4/15/2016 7:08:54 PM, Vaarka wrote:

no

screw you

Use the phrase "kfc".

Trust me.

Reply with just that.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 11:05:32 PM
I hope you die in a fvcking car crash. If you do something again, I might just do something back.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 11:20:44 PM
At 4/15/2016 11:05:32 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I hope you die in a fvcking car crash. If you do something again, I might just do something back.

You ok?
Tsar of DDO
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 11:24:13 PM
At 4/15/2016 11:20:44 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/15/2016 11:05:32 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

You ok?

Oh you know. Just the usual.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 11:50:18 PM
I hope one day, you realize what you lost, a daughter. You're a horrible person, and I don't wish you a happy life, and I hope you and that fvcking idiot end up not getting married, because you don't deserve to be happy. I hope if you do get married, you have a miserable life. I hope you have dreams that haunt you, and make you realize how much of a deadbeat mom you really are. And stop fvcking telling people that we look alike.l, and that I get my good looks for you. We make look alike, but that is where the similarities end. I will never grow up to be like you, ever..I will never abandon my children, and put them in harm..and I would NEVER want my grandchildren to meet you, ever.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2016 12:40:15 AM
Kim Jong Un is a little brat throwing a tantrum because he'll never live up to the Supreme Leader's expectations.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2016 3:01:47 AM
I'm really angry at how degenerate liberals show themselves to be and the fact that they are pushing a staunch Libertarian such as myself closer and closer to people like Trump. The though of a possible mass deportation of regressives outweighs anything Trump could do short of raising taxes tremendously.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2016 3:21:08 AM
At 4/15/2016 11:50:18 PM, Rosalie wrote:
I hope one day, you realize what you lost, a daughter. You're a horrible person, and I don't wish you a happy life, and I hope you and that fvcking idiot end up not getting married, because you don't deserve to be happy. I hope if you do get married, you have a miserable life. I hope you have dreams that haunt you, and make you realize how much of a deadbeat mom you really are. And stop fvcking telling people that we look alike.l, and that I get my good looks for you. We make look alike, but that is where the similarities end. I will never grow up to be like you, ever..I will never abandon my children, and put them in harm..and I would NEVER want my grandchildren to meet you, ever.

The bolded is important. As bad as someone is you can at least say you learned from their mistakes and work on being better to avoid that behavior. You shouldn't have to go through it to know that but at the very least you can make polar opposite decisions.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2016 3:35:05 AM
At 4/16/2016 3:21:08 AM, TUF wrote:
At 4/15/2016 11:50:18 PM, Rosalie wrote:

The bolded is important. As bad as someone is you can at least say you learned from their mistakes and work on being better to avoid that behavior. You shouldn't have to go through it to know that but at the very least you can make polar opposite decisions.

Exactly..

The-Holy-Macrel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2016 3:39:04 AM
At 4/16/2016 3:01:47 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
I'm really angry at how degenerate liberals show themselves to be and the fact that they are pushing a staunch Libertarian such as myself closer and closer to people like Trump. The though of a possible mass deportation of regressives outweighs anything Trump could do short of raising taxes tremendously.

kfc