Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 1:20:41 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 1:17:27 AM, YYW wrote:
Say.... are you a whore?

Do you sleep around?

Would you like to be a whore?

Well considering I'm a teenage virgin male, I'd say no to all except the second one, because teenage virgin males can sleep literally on any surface if they so wished.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 1:29:33 AM
Say.... are you a whore?

Do you sleep around?

I am only a whore for [censored by DDO elite]
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 3:00:29 AM
Say.... are you a whore?

Do you sleep around?

Quit slut shaming that's very disrespectful. Stop making people responsible for their actions bro. #BernieSanders2016
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 3:16:53 AM
Funny story, about two or three years ago I was in a walmart McDonalds and some woman comes up to me with her boyfriend trailing behind and straight-up offers to pay me to f*ck her in front of her boyfriend. It was definitely the second weirdest thing to ever happen to me in a McDonalds.

I didn't do it, thank you very much, but that was the closest I've ever come to being an actual whore.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 3:17:21 AM
At 4/19/2016 3:16:53 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Funny story, about two or three years ago I was in a walmart McDonalds and some woman comes up to me with her boyfriend trailing behind and straight-up offers to pay me to f*ck her in front of her boyfriend. It was definitely the second weirdest thing to ever happen to me in a McDonalds.

I didn't do it, thank you very much, but that was the closest I've ever come to being an actual whore.

Well, unless you count strippers as whores :^)
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.