Quirks.

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 3:11:51 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Quirk- "A peculiar behavioral habit"

What are some of your quirks? What are things people tell you that you always do, that you don't even notice?

When I'm in Google a Google hangout, I always get told that I bite my lip, a lot, and have a tendency to bite my nails.

I always twirl my hair too, it's a nervous habbit..
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 3:35:10 PM
At 4/19/2016 3:11:51 PM, Rosalie wrote:

What are some of your quirks? What are things people tell you that you always do, that you don't even notice?

When I'm in Google a Google hangout, I always get told that I bite my lip, a lot, and have a tendency to bite my nails.

I tap my fingers in time to the beat/rhythm/melody of any song, regardless of whether I'm actually listening to it or not.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 3:38:22 PM
At 4/19/2016 3:35:10 PM, Vaarka wrote:

I tap my fingers in time to the beat/rhythm/melody of any song, regardless of whether I'm actually listening to it or not.

Lol.... as a person watching/hearing you, that would get annoying. :/ lmao
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 3:47:14 PM

I tend to use hand gestures and pace around whenever I talk instead of standing still like a normal human being.
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 3:48:02 PM
At 4/19/2016 3:47:14 PM, Valkrin wrote:

I tend to use hand gestures and pace around whenever I talk instead of standing still like a normal human being.

To follow up: I understand hand gestures are kind of normal, but I sort of use them like I'm giving a presentation for school or something, lol.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 4:08:00 PM
At 4/19/2016 3:38:22 PM, Rosalie wrote:

Lol.... as a person watching/hearing you, that would get annoying. :/ lmao

I don't usually tap too loudly, but a lot of people have taken notice, and sometimes reference it as a joke to me.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 4:13:59 PM
At 4/19/2016 3:48:02 PM, Valkrin wrote:

To follow up: I understand hand gestures are kind of normal, but I sort of use them like I'm giving a presentation for school or something, lol.

You also talk faster and slowly gain more speed when you're either more invested in the discussion or giving a presentation.

Trollord
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 4:16:12 PM

OCD.
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 5:01:06 PM
At 4/19/2016 4:13:59 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/19/2016 3:48:02 PM, Valkrin wrote:

You also talk faster and slowly gain more speed when you're either more invested in the discussion or giving a presentation.

Yep T_T
Though I talk fast in common speech anyway
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 7:57:55 PM
I run my hands through my hair (or just stroke it in general) when I'm stressed and probably have restless leg syndrome.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Fkkize
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 10:34:16 PM

Osu is one hell of a drug.
: At 7/2/2016 3:05:07 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
:
: space contradicts logic
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 11:49:36 PM
I walk with my head cocked to the side. I have to consciously think about it to keep my head straight. I also need to force myself to swing my arms when I walk, so I don't look like a terminator
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 12:15:13 AM

Every time I'm sitting down with someone, before I get up to leave I knock on the table twice.

IDK, is there some you see me do in the hangouts?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 1:34:56 AM
At 4/20/2016 12:15:13 AM, lannan13 wrote:

Every time I'm sitting down with someone, before I get up to leave I knock on the table twice.

Really? I know a few people who do that to.

Hmm...not really. I will watch next time. :p

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 1:35:40 AM
At 4/20/2016 1:34:56 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 4/20/2016 12:15:13 AM, lannan13 wrote:

Really? I know a few people who do that to.

Hmm...not really. I will watch next time. :p

Yep, not sure why though.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 1:53:08 AM
At 4/19/2016 10:34:16 PM, Fkkize wrote:

Osu is one hell of a drug.

^

Kirigaya-Kazuto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 2:13:54 AM

I go hmm a lot for no particular reason.

Something has to be tapping to the beat of a song, although most of the time the song is in my head.

When stressed/angry I don't talk to anyone and rub my hands through my hair.

When snapping my fingers I have to use my middle and ring finger at the same time to do a double snap.

I occasionally will cause a thunder like noise in my ear drums, there's a name for this special skill but I forgot it, but I'll do it every time I blink.

I change what hand I write with depending on the weather, I tend to write with my left hand when there's a low pressure system and use my right in high pressure.

I am a very quirky person.
#Don'tlookatDATXDUDE'sprofilebecauseyoureyeswillexplode ~ Petfish
#Treebrokethechurchbells ~ Discipulus_Didicit
Don't quote me ~fire_wings
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig. ~Seventh
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 3:10:10 AM
I put my hands under my armpits and pull them out real fast and smell them
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 3:50:33 AM
In the hangouts you guys have told me I tend to sway back and forth or something.

I'm a drummer, so sometimes I inadvertently start drumming with whatever I have around me. A classmate of mine this year asked me if I was a drummer out of the blue in class one day and it blew my mind that he could just guess that until he told me I'd been drumming on the desk lol.

When I'm annoyed I tend to flare my nostrils and either look straight up or give a really conspicuous head roll. I didn't realize I did these things until a friend of mine pointed it out to me. Prior to this I thought I was really good at hiding when I'm annoyed.

I tend to play with my necklace a lot, too.

I pace when I think. I just kind of assumed everybody did that, but I guess not.

There's probably others, but I'm only aware of the ones people have pointed out to me.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 11:26:17 AM
I've started doing this ripple snap where I snap with my pinky, ring, and middle finger in quick succession on my left hand
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:49:10 PM

When I'm in Google a Google hangout, I always get told that I bite my lip, a lot,

and have a tendency to bite my nails.
ew http://www.med-health.net...

When nervous in school, my leg starts to shake, I slouch, and tend to look around me a lot.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."