Jump to topic:

Friend didn't invite me to ladies night

poehlerfan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 5:09:53 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
I am so upset, this girl from my church who I thought was my friend had a ladies night get together and posted pictures on FB, and when I asked what it was for and if it was dress shopping she said "No. We were hanging out. And you dont need to be at every social thing I do, ok? Im sorry, but no." What the heck? She hasnt ever invited me to a single social thing shes done, ever. And then I said well sorry for asking I just felt excluded. She said theres no reason you should have felt excluded. But isnt that what you just did? And then to follow it up with an exclusive remark of I dont need to be at every social event you do. Wth?
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 5:13:07 PM
At 4/28/2016 5:09:53 PM, poehlerfan wrote:
I am so upset, this girl from my church who I thought was my friend had a ladies night get together and posted pictures on FB, and when I asked what it was for and if it was dress shopping she said "No. We were hanging out. And you dont need to be at every social thing I do, ok? Im sorry, but no." What the heck? She hasnt ever invited me to a single social thing shes done, ever. And then I said well sorry for asking I just felt excluded. She said theres no reason you should have felt excluded. But isnt that what you just did? And then to follow it up with an exclusive remark of I dont need to be at every social event you do. Wth?

I feel like I've seen this post before (or something very similar to it)
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 5:15:44 PM
At 4/28/2016 5:13:07 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Yup. [http://www.debate.org...]
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 5:16:16 PM
At 4/28/2016 5:15:44 PM, ColeTrain wrote:

That's the exact post I was thinking of XD
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 5:58:17 PM
At 4/28/2016 5:16:16 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/28/2016 5:15:44 PM, ColeTrain wrote:

That's the exact post I was thinking of XD

nac :P
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 6:14:41 PM

Uh what?
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 6:22:51 PM

At this point, I'd say find another church. This is the second time this has happened correct? To be perfectly blunt, it sounds like they just don't like you. If that's the case you have two options - try to change yourself, or find a church with people that would fully embrace you.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 3:03:38 PM
Posted: 6 months ago

It may be that the people at this church simply don't like you. Perhaps you should leave this church?
Beauty_Of_Insanity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 9:08:32 PM
Posted: 6 months ago

You suck at trolling bro.
Best Commentary/Replies:

"You forget: Im a twisted bastard."
-imabench-

"Young people in their teens and twenties think that life sucks. Life hasn't even begun to -censored- you yet, suck it up bitches."
-sadolite-

////////////

Interpersonal Intelligence Level: Mild Mental Retardation
Legit Friend Count: 0
Intelligence: Freakin' Brilliant
MLG Level: Dis game iz 2 eazy...