Jump to topic:

What Game of Thrones Character Are You?

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 6:40:16 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Normally, I don't post personality quizzes like this...but I thought this one was pretty accurate for me...

My result: Daenerys Targaryen

"Most of the time you're reflective, calm and adaptable.

...until someone pisses you off. That really releases the, um, "beast" inside. You care about people, and strive to always hold yourself to high goods. If you weren't so busy defending your kingdom, you'd probably be a great writer or humanitarian.

Also, you have dragons. (We won't tell.)"

You can take the quiz here: http://tv-shows.prettyfamous.com...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 6:49:07 PM
At 4/28/2016 6:40:16 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Normally, I don't post personality quizzes like this...but I thought this one was pretty accurate for me...

...until someone pisses you off. That really releases the, um, "beast" inside. You care about people, and strive to always hold yourself to high goods. If you weren't so busy defending your kingdom, you'd probably be a great writer or humanitarian.

I'm apparently Sansa Stark

"Though you definitely fall on the sensitive side, it's becoming more manageable as time goes on. Interacting with people has never been difficult for you, but you find sometimes that they take advantage of you because of it. You care about others deeply, and you hate being alone. Ideal work for you would center around humanitarianism.

If your Dad (or Tinder) tries to set you up with a leering little blond boy, we recommend you politely decline. Up to you.
"

Idk who Sansa is, but I can disagree with these results a bit. I'm not super sensitive (I think), and I'm fine with being alone, in fact I sometimes prefer it.

Though in a world like that, I'd probably be a lot more cold hearted...but in reality idk much about Game of Thrones, so I may be wrong about that statement.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Fkkize
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 6:56:41 PM

Apparently I am Stannis, but a friend of mine got Ramsey as picture for me on my phone.
: At 7/2/2016 3:05:07 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
:
: space contradicts logic
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 6:59:20 PM
Also, I often don't like taking tests like these, since you have are only given a few options, some of which may not fit you. Plus, they mainly rate it based on which answers connect to the characters the most, so you may end up with someone who has some similarities to you, but has one or two things about them that's the complete opposite of you.

Besides, you're you, so you can't really just turn into one of the characters from a show/game.

And honestly, I found that most of the answers I could choose weren't what I would like to answer. Some are similar, but not what I'd do...
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 7:48:15 PM

Will - first one to die.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 7:57:36 PM

Jon Snow: "Although you are a fair person, you don't try too hard to please others " doing what you believe to be right is more important than doing what everyone wants you to do. You're highly intuitive, extremely individualistic, and there's nothing you hate more than someone who puts their own interests above the needs of others."

"Despite all this, you know nothing." Yeah, that sums it up.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Dragon_of_Christ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 8:09:18 PM
At 4/28/2016 7:57:36 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Jon Snow: "Although you are a fair person, you don't try too hard to please others " doing what you believe to be right is more important than doing what everyone wants you to do. You're highly intuitive, extremely individualistic, and there's nothing you hate more than someone who puts their own interests above the needs of others."

I am pretty much like this although i don't hate anyone and i
have a huge ocean of knowledge, but most of it isn't really usable.

The first time this useless knowledge helped me was when i was stung by a wasp.

A wasp has an alkaline venom so i rubbed a little spit on it because
your spit is acidic but has countering chemicals in your mouth.

That was like 2 years ago.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 8:39:50 PM

Result: Daenerys Targaryen
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 9:57:37 PM
I got Jaime Lannister. Actions speak louder than words. Others find me impatient. Rules are meant to be broken and I'm loyal. When it comes to these things I always end up on the male side of things.
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 10:04:42 PM

What's Game of Thrones?
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Kirigaya-Kazuto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 10:15:04 PM
Result: Tyrion Lannister

You're quick-witted, even when belligerently drunk. Conversation is enjoyable to you, but you often find people predictably boring " and subsequently mock them for being less intelligent than you. The feelings of others aren't of great importance to you, especially when they concern an issue you consider black and white.

If you were a dwarf on a popular HBO TV show, you'd be everyone's favorite character.
#Don'tlookatDATXDUDE'sprofilebecauseyoureyeswillexplode ~ Petfish
#Treebrokethechurchbells ~ Discipulus_Didicit
Don't quote me ~fire_wings
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig. ~Seventh
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 11:12:25 PM
These kinds of quizzes are three-fold terrible.

First, they are just data dumps for companies interested in your response patterns and personal information. Second, they are click-bait for websites wanting to increase traffic with minimal effort (I'm looking at you, buzzfeed). Third, much like horoscopes and the Myers-Briggs, they are transparent mechanisms of ego-boosting without offering any substance or thoughtful critique.

I mean to say they might be fun if you like the show or whatever.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 11:20:32 PM
At 4/28/2016 11:12:25 PM, Maikuru wrote:

First, they are just data dumps for companies interested in your response patterns and personal information. Second, they are click-bait for websites wanting to increase traffic with minimal effort (I'm looking at you, buzzfeed). Third, much like horoscopes and the Myers-Briggs, they are transparent mechanisms of ego-boosting without offering any substance or thoughtful critique.

^ Looks like somebody got Joffrey instead of the result they wanted.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 11:29:33 PM
At 4/28/2016 11:20:32 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:

lol I didn't take it. I haven't started watching the show yet so I try to avoid anything show-related until I have the time.
- lamerde

Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 11:38:21 PM
Margaery Tyrell

People are inclined to view you as self-serving because you pin your hair back in a slightly suspicious manner, but you actually care deeply about those around you. Your ideal job is one that involves working closely with people, and managing the needs of others. Although you're sensitive, you refrain from overreacting too strongly to any disappointment. You're more extroverted than the average person.

Lol..."more extroverted"...I'm probably the most introverted person I know.

A lot of these personality quiz things tend to be vague so I don't take them too seriously. But it's still interesting to see what you get.
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 3:05:25 AM
At 4/29/2016 3:03:41 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
Petyr Baelish

I suppose that makes sense....

I'd say you were Hodor.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 3:05:58 AM

I don't disagree with any of this... these things are exactly for what you described - but it's all in good fun... I almost never click on these things, but I figured it'd be a fun GoT thing, so why not since I'm a big fan of GoT

and start watching the show... you wont be disappointed... My friends told me to watch it for about 4 years before I finally did, and I'm glad that I did...
Debate.org Moderator
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 3:55:00 AM
Result: Petyr Baelish

Wow, you're a hard one to read. You're a natural leader, but your ability to manipulate means you never place yourself fully in the line of fire. Problem-solving is your favorite kind of game, and it is especially satisfying when it challenges your ability to read people. In your eyes, incompetence is one of the most frustrating traits a person can possess.

In summary: no one really knows what you're up to at any given point in time, but there's a good chance you'll excel at whatever it is. You do you, Baelish.

Glorious. I would rather have Varys though =\
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 3:56:17 AM
At 4/28/2016 7:57:36 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

me too
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 5:00:18 AM
At 4/29/2016 3:05:58 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

I don't disagree with any of this... these things are exactly for what you described - but it's all in good fun... I almost never click on these things, but I figured it'd be a fun GoT thing, so why not since I'm a big fan of GoT

and start watching the show... you wont be disappointed... My friends told me to watch it for about 4 years before I finally did, and I'm glad that I did...

Yeah I think I might watch it this summer. I've got time and am running out of shows. I get the feeling that I'll want to talk about it with someone, though, so I'll need to find a watching buddy first.
- lamerde

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 3:05:55 PM

Wow, you're a hard one to read. You're a natural leader, but your ability to manipulate means you never place yourself fully in the line of fire. Problem-solving is your favorite kind of game, and it is especially satisfying when it challenges your ability to read people. In your eyes, incompetence is one of the most frustrating traits a person can possess.

In summary: no one really knows what you're up to at any given point in time, but there's a good chance you'll excel at whatever it is. You do you, Baelish.

Interesting.

I've never read the books, or gotten past the first episode of the first season.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 3:10:31 PM
Jamie Lannister was second result, where I chose the second options rather than my first picks of the selections.
Tsar of DDO
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 3:46:24 PM
At 4/29/2016 3:55:00 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Varys is my spirit animal.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 9:27:26 PM
At 4/29/2016 3:05:55 PM, YYW wrote:

Interesting.

I've never read the books, or gotten past the first episode of the first season.

Varys is the bald one, Littlefinger/Peter Baelish is the other one. They're two of my three favorite characters.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 9:51:05 PM
At 4/29/2016 3:46:24 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/29/2016 3:55:00 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Varys is my spirit animal.

In the books, with the crossbow... best moment ever. I love Varys, Littlefinger, and Melisandre.
- Hilaire Belloc -
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 10:36:57 PM
Result: Jon Snow

Although you are a fair person, you don't try too hard to please others " doing what you believe to be right is more important than doing what everyone wants you to do. You're highly intuitive, extremely individualistic, and there's nothing you hate more than someone who puts their own interests above the needs of others.

Despite all this, you know nothing.

Snow is one of my favorites.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 10:41:48 PM
At 4/28/2016 11:29:33 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 4/28/2016 11:20:32 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:

lol I didn't take it. I haven't started watching the show yet so I try to avoid anything show-related until I have the time.

Aliens come and kill the queen. The king is secretly a women and Benjin stark is the most important and developed character.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.